Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

" Crixtus ofcourse ! admittedly a bad habit if anything on account of its associations with gambling, the game consists of a number of thin wooden blocks with carvings made into them in a symbol and marks to represent value, the game is played in rounds of five with each round consisting of reshuffling the wooden cards and then each player draws three cards, the person having the highest combination wins that rounds and you would have to win three rounds consecutively to win, on this account a maximum of five players can be added to the game. The wooden cards themselves have been made for generations in a small carpentry shop in the imperial mountain territory of Baravenos and the same dwarf still makes them, using a specially forged spell-stamp to ensure none can cheat at the game, any attempts to deface or tamper with the wooden cards results in them burning off... but ofcourse, scoundrels have found other ways to come around this "

How To Play/Gamble In RP:

Roll 3d20 for 1 round, player with the highest summed number wins - game goes on for a total of five rounds, winner has best 3/5 rounds.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 5.
Jared Ford (played anonymously)

Quote:
Side 8: What's your favorite color/s?

"Easy... Strawberry Red. Liked it ever since I was six. My neighbor Jane loves Strawberries, and she would get the color on her lips when she ate a lot of them! I also like Midnight Blue and Blue-Gray."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.

Note: ... for the Question ...

Kendria (played anonymously)

I wonder which question we'll get...

Side 12: Your biggest lie/s?

Well then... diving right into the deep stuff aren't we? Haha.

Kendria's biggest lie is probably the fact that she claims she doesn't miss her family that much. This is something she says about her biological family but also about her circus family. She lies about it because she wants it to be true, but she really does miss them a lot. While she loves her ranch life, she often gets lonely too and she's still finding her footing. Sometimes she wishes she would have someone around to talk to at 3 am at night.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
In this fun little game, your character rolls a 1d20 and gets to answer intriguing questions. It's a fantastic way to add some excitement to your role-playing adventures. If you're looking for more thrilling adventures and gaming experiences, check out Syntech's range of gaming accessories at SyntechHome.com . Elevate your gaming to the next level!
rolled 2d6 and got a natural 7.
3 4
Mads Rhinehart (played anonymously)

"My biggest fear? That's a tough one... I haven't figured it out myself, yet. I suppose the biggest fear I'm aware of is when a loved one gets hurt because of me. It happened once before at a fateful sunrise, and the world could've burden down around me and it'd feel the same as that morning. Honestly I'm not sure how I could ever live with myself if I let that happened again."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
Robin Rawn (played anonymously)

"A'ight, let's see whatcha got, d20!"
KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Side 4: First thing you would notice in a person you just met?
"What they look like, duh. Especially uniforms. Gotta watch out for those uniforms, ain't nothin' but mood-killers."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Tom (played by LeftScout)

See what we get!

Edit after roll:
Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.

"I am bisexual but prefer to be with men. I have always been more comfortable around men but I don't mind a women every so often."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
Yuki (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Side 16: What's your most embarrassing moment/s you've ever had? Don't have any embarrassing moment/s? What would you consider and "awkward" situation?
Yuki tore a piece of paper from their notebook and began to scribble an answer, selecting a dark blue pencil crayon to do so. "In my first year of high school, which was also my first time NOT being homeschooled, we had this substitute teacher. He kept picking me to answer questions, and wouldn't believe that I was literally mute and couldn't answer. He couldn't understand sign and wouldn't just accept a written answer, he said I had to say it out loud. I don't know what his deal was, but it felt really awful, being called on over and over, him yelling at me that I need to speak, that I can't get out of it by claiming that I can't, that I was responsible for holding up the class... And none of the other students stuck up for me. That substitute teacher was an a-hole, screw that guy."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 16.
Arthur Zens Salvato (played anonymously)

Good way to concept this guy here..

EDIT:
Side 4: First thing you would notice in a person you just met?
"I'd focus on their mannerisms. It's the best way to tell personality and people's intentions." He said. "That is the first thing I notice."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus