Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Question #1 wrote:
What's your favorite food/s?

"Unquestionably, humans." Merric said without batting an eye. "Their dreams compliment the texture of their bodies. It's especially appetizing when complimented with a hefty serving of ego. Thankfully hubris plentiful among the aristocrats in these trying times, so I've got plenty of choices."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 1.

Note: Question #

"My favorite color?" Goop dripped down part of his face, "Hmm... I think I like blue! Like Quackity from Las Nevadas's hat beanie!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Smolensk (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“My biggest lies? The lie is, I like people!” And that’s really all you’re gonna get from Smolensk…
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 12.
Captain William Towers (played anonymously)

“I remember seeing an orchestra last time I was in Boston, quite magnificent couldn’t name them but I’m sure they’re famous now”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
Ayla and Meng (played by PinkBrat)

"That is tough. I like so many things. For a man... I guess.. the mouth. I'm a sucker for all the good things it can do. Now for a woman, what she's wearing or her hair." ~Ayla~
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
Paragon (played anonymously)

Side 6: If you had to make a choice between saving a "bad" person and killing a "good" person, killing a bad person and saving a good person, or sacrificing yourself and saving both people, what would you do?

Paragon tilts her head, "Oh, that's easy. I'd sacrifice myself to save them both. That's what heroes do. Boring, I know! But come on, what do you expect?" Shrugs her shoulders.
(Oops)
rolled 1d100 and got a natural 72.
(Made another mistake)
Octavia Bennett (played by Jaws)

She rolls the dice.
Quote:
Side 2: What's your Zodiac sign?

"My zodiac sign is Virgo", she replied.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
(dice roll)

Side 17: What's your favorite pick up line/s you have ever heard or said? If you don't have a favorite pick up line, then what is a random pick up line you know/have heard?

There's a gleam in Sab's eyes. He grins wolfishly.

"If you drop your standards, I guarantee I can make ya drop summat else. You know what I mean."

His grin fades. Sab's gone a little red, it looks like.

"What'd'ya mean has it ever worked? Worked last night."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
Theresa Knox (played anonymously)

KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Side 15: What's your favorite animal or favorite pet you want/have?

"I love Owls! Not sure I would like one as a pet though."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 15.

Note: Rolling for a Question

"I wonder..."

Side 8: What's your favorite color/s?

"Oh. Easy! Pink."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

KingdomOdd1 wrote:
Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.

“Heterosexual. Lisa Wells is who I love on.”
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.

Note: What’s the Question?

"Alright, let's see what we get?"

Side 3: What's your biggest fear/s?

"Oh, that one's easy. My Mom taking my baby away from me."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

*shrug*

EDIT:
Rerolling...hold on...
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 6.
deleted cuz i feel cringey (played anonymously)

(Reroll)

EDIT:
... wrote:
Side 7: What's your sexual orientation? In other words, who are you attracted to, or if you are attracted at all to anyone.

"Well, during my days living in an apocalyptic future... I ended up becoming attached someone named Dolores, she likes sequins." Five said. He teleported away and returned holding a half a female mannequin, she was bald, missing an arm and had a white shirt with black dots on it.

"She was helpful in my coping of those many years alone. She's still good company, even after I've returned from the future." Five flashed a smile.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 7.
Side 14: How would people describe you? Don't know anyone to describe you? How would you describe yourself?

Pony shifts uncomfortably in his seat at the question.
"I think they'd describe me as... quiet? And weird, I guess. I know I'm both of those things, so I guess I'd describe myself the same way. But I'm also a lot of other things..." he pauses, thinking- "I'm... actually, this is really embarrassing. I don't know how to describe myself."

After some gentle goading, Pony continues.

"I think people would describe me as kind of cold or emotionless, but I'm not. I just have a hard time with it. If anything, I'm really emotional. A lot is going on in my head, I guess, and I don't know how to get those things out of there. It's like I have a wall up between my inside and my outside that I can't get down. But besides that, I think people would say I'm just an Army guy who's dedicated to that and nothing else. But there's other things I want to do. I'm honestly not so sure I want to be in the Army for much longer, but... sometimes I feel like I don't have a choice. And I do like what I do."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 14.
Brock (played by Jaws)

wrote:
What's your zodiac sign?

"According to the internet, I am Virgo", he sighs.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
Mimi (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"My favourite music? Gosh, I'm not sure! There's a lot of good stuff! Death metal, pop, electronic... I like anything with a lot of energy, I guess! Nothing slow, nothing sad, nothing sappy!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

Where/what is your favorite places? Don't have a favorite place/s? What place/s would you like to go?

"Greece, actually. I'd love to visit all those islands and learn about their culture first hand."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 20.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Roll for your character's question

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus