Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » this is a stick up! give me all your plo (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Oh boy, here goes... I am wholly new to RP Repository and I found it by Google search so please bear with me. (Also sorry for the bare bones profile, I'm working on it, promise!)

I have roleplayed online for about 12 or so years now but the past couple of years, things have been a little hit and miss due to my real life getting really hectic. Unfortunately, in that time a lot of the websites I had been a part of are no longer active but I'd love to get back into some good old plotting and world building and character development with fresh faces!

I guess a good place to start would be what I'm looking for... in short, I love a good story of any sort so I'll go into the types of things that are my strong suits:
    My replies tend to vary between 250 and 1000 words. It all depends on the person I'm writing with and how much of their post/reply I can work with... if that makes sense. I'm flexible about word count though and I don't expect anyone to push their boundaries about how much they're able to write.

As much as I love writing characters of all sorts, as far as romance goes (which I am open to!) I prefer writing MxM, if only because I've had some odd experiences in the past writing MxF. I'd be open to FxF but I don't have a lot of experience writing female characters so it might take a bit for me to adjust to this new narrative.

Actually okay, also on that note, I'll shamelessly admit that I've been getting into The Arcana (the game, not the cards but the cards are cool too) recently so I woooould like to do romance maybe? Yeah. That would be cool.

Oh and to add to that, if you're not okay with certain themes or not okay with erotic stuff, please let me know! (I only write erotic stuff with people who are 18+ though.)

I like all genres! I genuinely love writing and I love exploring all sorts of tales. If I'm not well-versed in a particular thing, I love doing research and learning about it. i.e. say you want to do an RP based in the Ottoman Empire, though I don't know a whole lot about that time period, I'd be more than happy to learn.

I love love love collaborating with other writers/roleplayers and creating a world and filling it with a variety of characters. I like to think my characters are fairly dynamic and multi-faceted and I try my best to make them engaging.

I noticed people have characters that they've pitched but I... do not have a set of those currently but I can whip them up pretty quick though. Seriously, give me a concept and watch me go. ;)

Writing here would be great and fun and I also have discord for those that prefer that.

Oh! And long-term RP partners would be pretty rad :D

--- TL;DR hi help need rp partner mxm romance maybe? and world building pls i'm flexible with all stuff and i'm niCE (i think)

If anyone has any questions, let me know here or PM me!

Other than that, I hope everyone's doing alright doing these trying times and staying safe! <3
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 100%
The RP is entirely based around combat and nothing else, such as an arena where nothing else happens.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm currently hosting this game, https://www.rprepository.com/findrp/openRPAds/u/121309

If it interests you PM me.
hollow Topic Starter

WinterBlackDraoi wrote:
I'm currently hosting this game, https://www.rprepository.com/findrp/openRPAds/u/121309

If it interests you PM me.

Thank you! I will check this out :D
Hello! I'm hosting this group rp, but I have some one on one ideas here, too!
Hello despite me being closed for rp's this did caught my intrest!
hollow Topic Starter

DeadMenTellNoTales wrote:

Hi! I will give these a read today. Thank you for your reply! <3
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Ahhh, a shame! But thank you for your interest and if your RP queue opens up in the near future, please let me know! <3
hollow wrote:
DeadMenTellNoTales wrote:

Hi! I will give these a read today. Thank you for your reply! <3
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Ahhh, a shame! But thank you for your interest and if your RP queue opens up in the near future, please let me know! <3

Might as well get open for rp's for you, shoot me a pm if you are intrest as well.
hollow Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Might as well get open for rp's for you, shoot me a pm if you are intrest as well.

Ahaha I'm honoured! I will PM you in a bit :)
hollow wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Ahaha I'm honoured! I will PM you in a bit :)

Okido

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » this is a stick up! give me all your plo (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus