Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Started a Gaming/Let's Play YouTube Channel!

Ben Moderator

Hello!!!

My wife and I started a YouTube channel :B and we're playing Stardew Valley! We play it together and comment on the game and talk about stuff. WE think we're pretty funny. Who knows if it's true.

Anyway, here's a link to our latest video <3 It would mean the WORLD to us if you watched it.

CONTENT WARNING: Occasional f-bombs, terrible singing

https://youtu.be/WlplzVKrpjM
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Thanks for sharing it was way fablous and hiliarious.👍👍👍👍👍
Ben Topic Starter Moderator

AAAAAAAH YOU WATCHED IT! THANK YOU! <3

I'm so happy you enjoyed it :)
That's super cool!

I like your voices, and I think that the audio was pretty good too (at least on my phone, anyway)!

The link led me to video nr. 3, if I remember correctly, and it did leave me a bit confused as to what the purpose of the video was. It may just be my limited experience with watching youtube channels, but I could really have benefited from a short intro, letting me know what I was about to watch :)

Other than that, it was pretty nice. But we might need to send a rescue team to get your wife away from that singing asap ;)
Ben Topic Starter Moderator

Oooooooh that is a good point you bring up! I'll think about adding little intros maybe for the later episodes.

Thank you so so so much for checking it out and taking the time to respond :B it really means the world to us!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Started a Gaming/Let's Play YouTube Channel!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus