Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Message in a bottle contents

I'm not sure if these are needed for upcoming quests, but I just got one that reads:

"Love must be as much a light, as it is a flame."

--Henry David Thoreau
"The most honest sales-snail in the land: Aalto! Don't trust your weapons to anyone else!"
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

--Ernest H. Shephard
You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"If a thing loves, it is infinite."

--William Blake
Mipps

Oh good, I opened one and took a screenshot incase it was a clue

na4IFII.png

This was the link
"I love thee - I love thee,
'Tis all that I can say
It is my vision in the night,
My dreaming in the day."

--Thomas Hood
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Learn about the evolution of Epic Week in the documentary A Journey to Epic Week

"The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence."

--Edward Thomas
This was in a bottle I found:

Winter Siege:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iya8h1mmWw

"You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."

--Oscar Wilde
You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Learn about the evolution of Epic Week in the documentary A Journey to Epic Week

Now you have an empty bottle, too!

The most honest sales-snail in the land: Aalto! Don't trust your weapons to anyone else!

"You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones."

--Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time
Let's see... Earlier I got one that went like this...

"You pull the cork out of the Message in a Bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

Happy 10th Birthday, RP Repository!

Now you have an empty bottle, too!"

And a few minutes ago I opened one which went like this:

"You pull the cork out of the bottle and gently fish the paper out of it. Unrolling it, you see that it reads:

"Yet it is only love which sets us free."

--Maya Angelou"

:D Suuuper cool!

Have you seen The Great Bug War, the video series from Epic Week 2012?

"I almost wish we were butterflies and liv'd but three summer days - three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain."

--John Keats

"Who, being loved, is poor?"

--Oscar Wilde
Somehow I seem to like finding bottles >.>
XD

--

"You have made a place in my heart where I thought there was no room for anything else. You have made flowers grow where I cultivated dust and stones."

--Robert Jordan's The Wheel of Time

"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you."

--Ernest H. Shephard
AdoniVae

"Love is that condition in the human spirit so profound that it empowers us to develop courage; to trust that courage and build bridges with it; to trust those bridges and cross over them so we can attempt to reach each other."

--Maya Angelou

:)

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2020 » Message in a bottle contents

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus