Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Salaam!

Dalshad Darbandi (played by Steven2002) Topic Starter

CreativeImagining wrote:
Salaam Dalshad Darbandi!
Welcome to RPR. I hope you have a wonderful time exploring and playing here.

(and don't worry about playing with the die roll. I just recently did it myself and it's kind of fun! XD)

Salaam! Alright, I shall not worry about the die roll.

CreativeImagining wrote:
Salaam Dalshad Darbandi!

(and don't worry about playing with the die roll. I just recently did it myself and it's kind of fun! XD)

CreativeImagining wrote:
Salaam Dalshad Darbandi!

Dalshad Darbandi wrote:

Hello (Which is what Salaam means in English), I am Dalshad, a slightly overweight girl from Iran.

I am new to this community, having just been introduced this morning.

My creator already has some experience with role-playing, so he knows what he's doing.

(Please do excuse the die rolls, we are just getting used to this and were curious about it.)

With that out of the way, anyone who wants to talk, maybe also give me some food, please do give me a DM.

Mam'noon (Thank you in Persian, one of the native languages of Iran), and Be omid e didar. (I hope to see you soon, in Persian.)
Welcome! :)
Welcome! No worries, it's pretty common for folks to try those out when introducing themselves. ^^

So you know, this is an OOC area. While not forbidden, we usually don't post as our characters except in designated IC areas. ;)

Zelphyr wrote:
Welcome! No worries, it's pretty common for folks to try those out when introducing themselves. ^^

So you know, this is an OOC area. While not forbidden, we usually don't post as our characters except in designated IC areas. ;)

Oh, okay.

May I ask what some designated IC areas are?

xashley16 wrote:
Dalshad Darbandi wrote:

Hello (Which is what Salaam means in English), I am Dalshad, a slightly overweight girl from Iran.

I am new to this community, having just been introduced this morning.

My creator already has some experience with role-playing, so he knows what he's doing.

(Please do excuse the die rolls, we are just getting used to this and were curious about it.)

With that out of the way, anyone who wants to talk, maybe also give me some food, please do give me a DM.

Mam'noon (Thank you in Persian, one of the native languages of Iran), and Be omid e didar. (I hope to see you soon, in Persian.)
Welcome! :)

Mam'noon!
Hello there, and welcome to RPR. There are a variety of role-plays that you can partake in, or you can create your own if you want to. Enjoy your stay!

Mam'noon!

I will!
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗

Kruhee wrote:
Welcome to RPR! This is s wonderful site filled with friendly, creative people, there is something for everyone! I'm sure you will fit right in here and make lots of friends and play lots of great games! Happy gaming! 🤗

Thank you!

You too!
Dalshad Darbandi wrote:
Zelphyr wrote:

Oh, okay.

Officially, the General RP, Fantasy RP, and Scifi RP boards. Some of the games in Forum Games are designed to use characters for various silly stuff. Private messages can be either OOC or IC depending on the people sharing them. Groups can be IC or OCC, and most include a mixture.

The main thing is that some folks get a little uncomfortable when users seem to speak as their characters in OOC areas, since it makes it a little unclear where the reality is. Again, it's not some horrible crime! Just letting you know. ^_^

Zelphyr wrote:
Dalshad Darbandi wrote:
Zelphyr wrote:

Oh, okay.

Officially, the General RP, Fantasy RP, and Scifi RP boards. Some of the games in Forum Games are designed to use characters for various silly stuff. Private messages can be either OOC or IC depending on the people sharing them. Groups can be IC or OCC, and most include a mixture.

The main thing is that some folks get a little uncomfortable when users seem to speak as their characters in OOC areas, since it makes it a little unclear where the reality is. Again, it's not some horrible crime! Just letting you know. ^_^

Of course. I understand.
Salaam and I hope you are doing great. Welcome to the forum

Camille Parker wrote:
Salaam and I hope you are doing great. Welcome to the forum

Thank you!

And, I am.

I'm still just getting used to everything.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Salaam!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus