Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Your New Neko Butler! (Part 2) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Since you guys seemed to like Jack so much I decided to introduce you guys to Kiko as well! The prompt is the same as part one and make sure to check out Kiko's Profile! :) Kiko has a very different personality than Jack

(Youll have to specify that you want to RP part two or just say you want to RP with Kiko)

A brief explanation of the plot: Your character hires a Neko butler to do typical things like housework, cooking, cleaning, etc. But your character also has the power to do whatever they want with their new butler. Whether it be a typical everyday sort of routine, an nsfw or Romance, you can befriend the butler and learn a few things about their past or hobbies, or you can even just torture them. Whatever your guilty minds want really. Just make sure to have fun :)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

(I can't figure out how to delete this box lmao)

(Crap here's another box)

(and another)

(This is getting out of hand)
I'd be interested in RP with Kiko, if you're still offering! I don't currently have an RPR for the character I'd like to use but I have an idea for story :3
ruinedlungs

i'm so late to this but is this still open? if so, i'd love to do this!

I apologise I didn't see this sooner! Yeah we can rp! :)

I'm late to respond but yes this is still open!
Hey there! Still looking?

Sure if you're up for it!
I'd like to continue the one we were doing at first

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Your New Neko Butler! (Part 2) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus