Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey

AdoniVae

Heya and welcome to the Repository! I hope you find good friends here :)
Morrigan

Hello there! I hope you enjoy your time here!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Welcome to the RPRepository, Apollokin1! :) Hope you'll have a great time here!

If you like RP and DnD you've come to a good place. If you like friends, you've also come to a good place! :P :D It's a delightful site with lots of IC forums, an OOC forum with lots of threads, and a handy dandy dropdown menu with a helpful directory. The Find RP forum area can be found there, and it's a good place to find RPs and advertise them! A really good place to get fellow players and stuff. There's also the Help forum if you need a hand! :) If you want to join a group, you can do that, too! Even more than one, if you want! I think they're fun. :) :) If you want to chat or ask me some questions you can message me if you like. I'm usually on here preeetty often? :D XD So I'll probably answer fairly soon. I like to chat about books and movies, and I enjoy cooking, and I have a few hobbies that I like to do. I'd say I'm pretty comfortable. Conversationally. Most of the time. :P

Anyway, have a great time here! I'm sure I'll see you around if you're pretty active, so I'll look forward to it if so! :) Have fun, follow the rules, and have a wonderful time practicing and playing. Farewell! <3 🌻 <3 🌺 <3 💐<3 🌺 <3 🌻
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus