Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » ¡Hola!

Morrigan

Hola! Welcome!
welcome to RPR and happy writing!
Hola, y bienvenidos al RPR. Hay una variedad de juegos de roles para elegir, o puedes crear el tuyo propio. ¡Disfruta tu estancia!

(I know a bit of Spanish, but it's been a while.)
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Hola! Bienvenidos a RPR! :) Encantada de conocerte, y que la pases bien!

¡Me llamo Shiny, y Me gusta leer, dibujar y películas! También me gusta el juego de roles. :P
Me gustan los géneros de cience ficción y fantasía.
¡Hay mucho que puedes hacer aquí! :) No se mucho Español, pero tal vez podamos llevarnos bien. :3 :D :)
Hay foros para escribir y jugar. Hay grupos para divertirse, aprender y cosas. Ven a saludar si quieres! ¡Nos vemos más tarde!

¡Que la pases bien, buenos viajes, que Dios esté contigo! :) :) :) :) :) :D :P <3 🌻 <3 🌹 <3 🌺 <3 💐 <3 🌸
Ilmarinen Moderator

Hey there, and welcome to the site! We are so glad to have you with us. :D Just as a quick heads as you acclimate to our site, I wanted to mention that for public areas of the site like on the forums, the site moderation team asks that people speak English (since we are responsible for checking all the posts and making sure everyone is playing by the rules and being nice to each other, and we can't guarantee we'll have a moderator on duty who speaks any given language!)

That said, you are welcome to speak whatever language you choose in private messages, or in groups that allow for that language -- groups let members create their own forums and choose their own moderators to monitor them, so the rules can be more flexible there. :)

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about the site!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » ¡Hola!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus