Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to C.O.M (Monster RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This idea was actually based on a book I wrote 3 years ago, there was a lot to it but unfortunately, it was online and that information was lost. But allow me to introduce the plot!

Plot

You've recently lost your job to no fault of your own, and go searching for a new job online, you haven't found any that you like or anybody who wants to hire you until you find an ad posted for a job that really interests you and luckily doesn't need an insane amount of education. On this ad it informs you that you'll have to show up to an address to do an interview. So eager for this new job opportunity, you make it to your interview o time only to be greeted with a large empty warehouse.

Before you know it, you wake up in a dark room, tied to a chair with a faint outline of a door in the distance, what will happen to you now?

So, in summary, it is revealed to you that you're actually a were-beast (were-animal) and you've been whisked across the country by a Witch and a Werewolf to an "abandoned" city full of odd creatures and monsters. As you get used to your new surroundings and friends you've made, the government is just on your tail.

(FunFact: my character Jack was originally from this story)

Rules
-Your character doesn't know that they're actually a were-creature, nor do they know the existence of monsters at the beginning of the RP
-When we begin to RP, you must state what sort of were-creature that your character will be, can be any animal
- You can make a new character to RP with or edit an already existing character
-Must respond with at least three sentences
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

this sounds really cool and intresting
this sounds really cool and intresting
This sounds promising!
If you did decide to RP with me, I’d either use Faine, whose actually a werewolf, or Luna who is half human, half Barghest.
😂. sorry had to get that out of the way. I made this character Jax a while ago. he's a shifter. some might call him a werewolf. those people are illinformed. He is just a shifter who happens to turn into a wolf. He doesn't turn into the wierd half human half wolf hybrid thing. that's just not his style. however his selfish instincts and things are visible even when he is human. For instance he is very charismatic and likes talking to people ( pack instincts) good senses, quite often you'll see me post something where he" wolf's x down" or " smiles wolfishly". um... I would like him to stay fifteen, so maybe he was told he could try out for track or cross country. Or maybe he was told to meet them there so they could go hunting together. dunno.
Ooh, this sounds interesting! It's a shame I don't have a were character, but if I did I'd certainly love to try this out :D
I would really love to do this! I am new to this site, so my acc is barren, but I have many characters I would love to put into this plot! I also love how detailed it is, very nice work!!
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Sorry for the incredibly late reply! If you're still interested I'd be happy to RP!
MonstersAnonymous Topic Starter

Sorry for the incredibly late reply! If you're still interested I'd be happy to RP! And thank you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Welcome to C.O.M (Monster RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus