Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Desillusional (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Open to RP as anything you will want. I can even create a new character I just want something to do so please would anyone want to RP?
can be any character really

IDC about what neither since I have been ghosted by everyone so I am depressed because I thought this would be fun so just throw me anything here
Hi, I know we talked before and we kinda didnt go for the rp then since alot of the things you said you didnt like were things I was kinda planning on... but if you're really looking for any kind of rp, we could talk about it again and maybe strike some common ground? I do have some ideas and maybe we can work something out.

(I'll be making an LFRP post in a minute here, so once I make that you could look there to see what I am talking about. But even otherwise I have some other ideas, potentially.)
Sure, I'm down
NeonBragley Topic Starter

Uhhh if you are gonna send me a message or reply about this, please focus really hard to mention what kind of story are you looking for and any character you desire. I am not gonna say names but almost everyone forgot that meaning they don't read.

YuriGreyThorn wrote:
Sure, I'm down

Well.....what is it exactly what you wanted?
Cheng_Ching_Chung

I'll join!

Cheng_Ching_Chung wrote:
I'll join!

Join what? You are not even reading.
Kenna Ferren (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

I'm game! My interests are varied and I like several fandoms, so I'm sure we can get something going.

Kenna Ferren wrote:
I'm game! My interests are varied and I like several fandoms, so I'm sure we can get something going.

I mean sure just tell me what fandoms do you like?
I am open for a rp. I have several character listed if there is one you like more than the others.
kungpowdragon23

Im game and very active

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Desillusional (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus