Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fairytale Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hiya! Im looking for a few rp partners as I don't have many on this site. I'm semi lit to literate. I have both male and female characters. Below is the plot. PM me if interested.

11). A Collection of Fairytales
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Setting: Fairytale Storybook
Pairings: BxG, GxG, BxB
Muse A and B can play various roles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting stuck in the land of fairytales isn't what Muse A and Muse B expected to happen. They must live through 3 of their favorite stories to return to the real world. (Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, etc...)
They both take a main role from the tale and must act it out. But while they are playing the part, they have no memory of their former life. When they reach the last page, they regain them.
However, there's someone that wants to keep them from leaving the world of fiction. They do anything in their power to prevent the pages from turning and our characters from reaching a happily ever after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Sounds interesting! :)
would love to do this!
I really like this idea and would love to Rp these
Hi! I don't know if you're still looking, but I automatically fell in love with this idea! :)

I myself also have both male and female characters, open to MxF, FxF, and MxM pairings.

If you're still interested at all, or any of your other Rp's die down and you have some time, I'd love to give this a shot! I'm a HUGE fairy tale nerd XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fairytale Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus