Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Imprisoned (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

"Now my little sweets" the voice said inside the dark room you were imprisoned in, held in place by some type of metal shackles with a glowing red light. "Welcome to my little game. You are my wonderful little guinea pigs, who must navigate their way through my game of life-and-death. Apart from the massive catacombs you will be navigating through, you will encounter my children, all longing to quench their hunger with human meat. Your goal is simple, survive for 1 week in the Catacombs, and I will set you free. Free to the world you called home. You cannot yell. You cannot scream, no one can find you. You must either be the last person standing or survive my horrors for 1 week. Now. Let us begin" as the voice said to begin, the shackles attached to your arms and legs seemed to just fall off, and the door in front of you swung open, as you can see the faint glow of unnatural light and hear the sound of an inhuman screech await you

Current Spots:
-LeMon_James
-RedFoxPanda
-XBITTERSWEET
-OPEN
-OPEN
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Interested! I'd like to join in this rp if possible. I have a character that would work for this, too.
MangoNekros Topic Starter

LeMon_James wrote:
Interested! I'd like to join in this rp if possible. I have a character that would work for this, too.

Great! Please PM me

(Bump)
Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

Should I reply to this forum to start?

Lilith Blair wrote:

Nope! When the RP is in full motion, then I'll make another forum post
Lilith Blair (played by RedPandaFox)

MangoNekros wrote:
Lilith Blair wrote:

Nope! When the RP is in full motion, then I'll make another forum post

Got it~
Im totally down if you wanna rp! Ill pm you if you want :)

Sweet_Little_Sock wrote:
Im totally down if you wanna rp! Ill pm you if you want :)[/quote

Please, Go ahead! :)
May I join as well?

Cactus_Jones wrote:
May I join as well?

Yeah, your gonna need a basic modern-times character.

MangoNekros wrote:
Cactus_Jones wrote:
May I join as well?

Yeah, your gonna need a basic modern-times character.

2 spots left!
Mango I have a question!!!

Could this possibly be made into a PM rp for all of us so I actually know when ppl are posting..? I’m too heckin lazy to check forums~

XBITTERSWEET wrote:

Could this possibly be made into a PM rp for all of us so I actually know when ppl are posting..? I’m too heckin lazy to check forums~

I could do that. It seems a lot easier, too.
MangoNekros wrote:
XBITTERSWEET wrote:

I could do that. It seems a lot easier, too.

Thank you!!!

Bump! 2 more spots remaining! PM me to get yours!
I'm interested in this!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Imprisoned (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus