Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » NEVER HAVE I EVER

MS. ANONYMOUS (played anonymously)

Want more games to play on RPR's Forum games? Here's another one...

This game is a classic and is very simple that I believe many or some of you guys already know.

Just ask a question to the person (character/player) below, and they would either answer with: I HAVE or I HAVE NEVER, then they would ask the next question. The funnier the questions, the better. XD

CMRLI7P.gif

Example:

Person 1:
Never Have I Ever petted other dogs in front of my own dog?

Person 2:
I HAVE. My dog hated me for a week after that.

Never Have I Ever kissed the mirror for practice?

So let's stttaarrrttt!

Never Have I Ever used someone's car window as a mirror?
Lucas Addams (played anonymously)

I HAVE. When you're in a hurry between shoot meetings, it's a quick way to make sure your hair isn't all over the place.

Never have I ever eaten something off the ground.
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

Course I have. 5 second rule, right? Maybe 10 or 15, if yer hungry 'nuff.

Never have I ever been up in one a them fancy flyin' balloons.
I HAVE NEVER. Huhuhuhu. Don't know if I ever will. TT^TT

Never have I ever stuck my tongue into the cooler of my refrigerator.
MordosKull

I have never. Terribly afraid of getting stuck like that, not to mention I hate the cold.

Never have I ever been completely knocked out from a punch/kick to the jaw.
I have... sorta.

It wasn't a punch or a kick. It was a headbutt. From a young horse. I was maybe 14 or 15? The horse was somewhere between 2 and 3 years old and I was trying to use the electric clippers on the hair in her ears, which was making her slightly nervous. In fairness to the horse, it's possible I may have nicked her skin a little... but her counter-attack was swift and effective as she swung the top of her head up into the underside of my chin. I vaguely remember my vision shrinking down to a point... then was picking myself up off the concrete barn floor with horse looking at me like... "whatcha doin'?" It was probably only a few seconds, but I still don't know for sure since no one else was in the barn.

She definitely won that round. Pretty sure I never mentioned that incident to my mother. ;)

Never have I ever hitchhiked.
Well, based on what's going on with my life right now, I am about to in a way...since a friend and I have to find this shrine in the mountains... I guess climbing up a mountain is kinda considered hitchhiking? So... I HAVE?

Never have I ever got to kiss my crush? >/////<
Shamshir (played anonymously)

“Yes! I have!! AHAHA!” Shamshir laughs so hard that he ends up falling off the saddle of his magical capybara.

“Oof!! Hm, at any rate, let’s see, I have never dabbled in necromancy.”
The art of the dead people thing? Nope never but my fam has in the past. Apparently, they were good at it... I am now questioning what my family HASN'T attempted to do...

Never Have I Ever accidentally texted my crush that they are cute (when ya mistake them for your friend. Man I am so boring)
I HAVVVEEE! And he actually replied I was cute, too. XD <3

Never have I ever met a celebrity face to face and actually talk to them or had a single interaction with them?
I have. My father's a best-selling author, my aunt is a singer, my ex-roommate was a director for a rather famous national theater troupe, my ex-girlfriend is now a relatively famous painter (not stating their exact identities since I know them personally), I followed my paternal along at many book fairs in my youth and even shook hands with J.K. Rowling, and I worked on the stage crew for the Backstreet Boys' latest tour...
...honestly, I'm forgetting a few I'm sure, but it sounds way more surreal than it actually is. Just be at the right place at the right time and you'll meet a bunch of them as well.

Never have I ever went to meet someone with the intent of arguing with them, and ended up becoming friends as a result somehow.
I HAVE NEVER. I don't usually like to start arguments. If I do dislike someone though, I would either avoid them or talk to them formally and calmly about my concerns. If that person acts bitter or mean in return, I would remain calm and have the choice to ignore or walk away. I've said what I needed to say...

Never Have I Ever seen a real ghost?
I have. It's kind of my job to handle things like that.

Never have I ever had to bite an animal back to teach it why biting is a bad thing to do.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » NEVER HAVE I EVER

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus