Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the character above you a theme song

James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Space is like a western, but among the stars, right? And from what I can see, you've changed professions not terribly long ago. I hope that's working out for you and you've found your gold. Yes, I've referenced the song I've chosen for you. I hope you can appreciate the things I do for you..."
━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

"I considered poking some fun at you with a little Despicable Me but I changed my mind. You're welcome," the artist sniffs with a mischievous quirk of her lips. "Besides, I think this suits you better."

((I actually love this long a lot <.<))
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh aren't you just precious," Jim declares before giving Maisi's cheek a gentle pat for good measure. "I take your blatant symbolism and raise you a rather timeless piece of introspection."

"It gives off a sense of pursuance in the face of adversity, don't you think?" he adds, rocking a bit on his heels. "Kinda suiting for someone who emanates an unyielding font of optimism. An oldie, but a goodie, if you ask me."

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

[ It's a good 'un, for sure! I rather enjoy a lot of their music. Thank you for sharing! ]
Amanda Crusoe (played by Thatnerdychick)

The pink panther theme. I'm sorry. It had to be done.
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

Time Is Running Out by Muse. It was all I could really think of with all the space talk...

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the character above you a theme song

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus