Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Suffering from writers block

JetStorm

I need help,I'm running low on good plot ideas and I keep loosing rp partners,I'm honestly stuck between a rock and hard place. I dunno what to do since my interests include Steven Universe,Gravity Falls,RWBY,and Transformers(animated versions) I know this sounds odd,a grown adult interested in kid shows,but I grew up with them and they hold a special place in my heart. Anyway,I don't know what will grab other people's attention,no matter what I try,it seems its not as interesting as I thought,if anyone can help me out of this mess,send a message,I don't bite.
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Take a break. Renerenergize refocus rejuvenate. When something is not fun no more it's good to on a hiatus. Your partners will understand it's something all of us dealt with. I hope your muse will come roaring back and everything gets better for you.
JetStorm Topic Starter

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Take a break. Renerenergize refocus rejuvenate. When something is not fun no more it's good to on a hiatus. Your partners will understand it's something all of us dealt with. I hope your muse will come roaring back and everything gets better for you.

Thanks for the advice
I also suffer from writer's block at times, either due to my migraines or life stressing me out. I understand how you feel, no rush to reply to me. Take all the time you need.
A grown adult that likes kid shows? That's basically me in a resume! XD Sadly I can agree with the thing of not finding RP partners about topics you like...It's a bummer to be in that situation, still! The only one that needs to be in comfort of your writing is yourself! Having experienced a similar situation I think that taking a step back to do other activities like playing games, reading books or even just messing in the game forums is a good way to get that creativity flowing!

I sadly dont know much about the shows you mentioned, yet I encourage you to not give up your desire to create RPs from those settings that you love and enjoy. Your RP might be in another castle, still all you need to do is keep looking ^^.
JetStorm Topic Starter

0089 wrote:
A grown adult that likes kid shows? That's basically me in a resume! XD Sadly I can agree with the thing of not finding RP partners about topics you like...It's a bummer to be in that situation, still! The only one that needs to be in comfort of your writing is yourself! Having experienced a similar situation I think that taking a step back to do other activities like playing games, reading books or even just messing in the game forums is a good way to get that creativity flowing!

I sadly dont know much about the shows you mentioned, yet I encourage you to not give up your desire to create RPs from those settings that you love and enjoy. Your RP might be in another castle, still all you need to do is keep looking ^^.

thank you for the advice.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Suffering from writers block

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus