Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp cravings (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So after a long hiatus of work and school I have some time to rp. I am open to ANYTHING!!! so feel free to let me know
I'd be interested in starting something with you! :)
fallensiner Topic Starter

souns good what would you like to do? or which character would you like to use?
Hmmm I'm looking at your characters. Would you be interested in doing an RP between Kenji and my character Zalia?

oh that sounds good. what would you liek to happen? just so i can come up with a good plot
Hmmmm...maybe they run into each other somehow, she's being chased by other vampires or something, and he takes her in or helps her? Or maybe she's being chased by humans? What do you think? If you have an idea, just go ahead and shout that out too :)

yeah that sound good would you like to do it in fourum or pm ?
Hmmm I can do either! :) Which do you prefer?

we can do fourum that we can keep track of it a little bit easier. would you liek to start?
Sure :) Where should it start out? City, town, field, woods, etc?

hmm how about the town close to the field since they will be running from other vampuires
Sure thing!

Cant wait!
I've been having these too xD I'm just too lazy to make my own topic lol.

If its not too late I'd like to do an rp too :3

of course not its nto to late. what would you like to rp?
YAY

I've really been wanting to rp Kori and/or Crysor lately, idk why. It'll be a challenge to only do one since I'm so used to doing both...
But I wanna try to flesh them and their histories out since they're gonna be my DND characters for a bit.
If they interest you, lemme know :3 if they don't I have a lot more charries to choose from xD or doesn't matter, I'll do anybody.

oh sounds good. which of mine would you like to rp with?
Hmmmm...
Idk, they all look really cool xD whichever one is your favorite and is somewhat fantasy related will work.

lol thats not helping do you want a female or male character? and for the plot what are you feeling?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp cravings (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus