Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Sign RPR up for BRAVE Browser BAT contributions.

Ryu

Hi there!

This is more directly at Kim but I am posting it publicly so everyone is aware.

Brave is a browser which works functionally like Chrome but doesn't take as much RAM or other resources from your computer. It has its own ad blocker built in however the Brave Team encourages you to disable by rewarding you with Basic Attention Tokens. This means you're turning your attention to ads and such into something you can spend. Get enough BATs and you can convert it to RL money on Steam and other things or donate to your favorite websites or online creators.

More information on that Here

So basically if Kim signed up RPR to accept BAT rewards you and I could contribute to keeping RPR going even if you can't finically contribute the traditional way. I thought I'd bring this up due to people falling on tough times with COVID and related matters. This could be another way we the community help RPR continue to grow.

I don't know exactly how BATs work from a website developer's standpoint so this might take some more looking into on Kim's part. I just thoght I'd bring it up!
Kim Site Admin

Thanks, I'll do some reading about this :)

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Sign RPR up for BRAVE Browser BAT contributions.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus