Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for 1x1 (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

Hello! I just want to get some more RPs in with other people, so I made this post so I can start some one-on-one with people.

Things I'll RP-
-Action
-Horror
-Romance
-Medieval
-Modern
-Sci-Fi
-Fantasy
-Military
-Pretty much ask me if I can do it, or Opt me for something new!

Things I WON'T RP-
-Furry (RPing with an anthropomorphic animal person, like a Lizardman or a Werewolf, is perfectly fine. Just none of the weird, UwU OwO furries)
-LGBTQ+ (I know that's a harsh thing, but it makes me somewhat uncomfortable when I RP with themes and scenarios that won't pertain to me. I'll be fine with Gay/Lesbian characters if the RP they are in won't involve our characters hooking up. Other than normal characters of different partner preference, nothing else)
-Illiterate RPer's. (I know this isn't a genre, but I have a big Pet Peeve involving bad grammar/ word placement. It's more likely that I will ghost someone if there spelling and grammar is all out of whack. It hearts my head reading bad writing :/)
-Godmodding (Godmodding isn't really that bad for me, like, if we're fighting a big bad boss, but just don't make the thing immortal)
-Themes involving Depression, Self-Harm, or Suicide. (I'm here to RP, not solve life problems. If you have a character with depression, just don't have that character be the "I want to die" person and we should be all set. Of course, if it's an interesting Psychological Horror, I'm down)
-Strangely developed characters. (Demon-Angel Wolf Hybrids don't make sense, or exist. I'm trying to RP, not play Roblox)
-Canon Characters. (It's hard to replicate things a character of a franchise would do, So I simply don't do it)

Fandoms I do-
-Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I know.. This is the only Fandom I do, mainly because I do more OC related RP's, based in Non-Canon areas. But I recently started getting into RPing with my favorite anime. I do mostly Original stuff)

Message me here or PM me so we can think of an RP!

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi! I'm new and saw your thing for rping. I'm still getting things set up, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a rp with me?
MangoNekros Topic Starter

CherryArt wrote:
Hi! I'm new and saw your thing for rping. I'm still getting things set up, but I was wondering if you'd be willing to do a rp with me?

Of course, I'll be more then happy to RP with you!
I'm really looking for someone to roleplay with. Currently thirsty for medieval fantasy stuff, if you're still available of course.

However, I don't mind to rp on other genres if you don't like fantasy.

Let me know.
Medea Zerynthia (played anonymously)

Hi,

I saw that you were looking for 1x1 roleplay. I am totally thirsty for roleplay to break my most recent character. :)
Hey, i think you could have fun playing my rp “terros, planet of the gods” with me.

Its primarily its primarily a sci-fi survival shootem-up, with horror and exploration elements

Its built for 1x1

Want to give it a go?

DeeDay wrote:
I'm really looking for someone to roleplay with. Currently thirsty for medieval fantasy stuff, if you're still available of course.

However, I don't mind to rp on other genres if you don't like fantasy.

Let me know.
I'll be more then happy to RP with you, please PM me

Medea Zerynthia wrote:
Hi,

I saw that you were looking for 1x1 roleplay. I am totally thirsty for roleplay to break my most recent character. :)

Awesome, please pm me!

Explosiveworlds wrote:
Hey, i think you could have fun playing my rp “terros, planet of the gods” with me.

Its primarily its primarily a sci-fi survival shootem-up, with horror and exploration elements

Its built for 1x1

Want to give it a go?
Sounds like fun, send me a PM

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for 1x1 (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus