Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw your character (for free)! (closed rn)

Hey! I've been kinda bored lately, so I'm doing this to ease it a little. Also haven't had much motivation to draw, so I suppose doing this should give me some since it's somewhat of an obligation. So the title is pretty obvious; just give me one of your characters to draw and I'll get back to as many as I can.

I'll PM it to you if you ask for me to in your request thingy.

Am I the best artist in the world? No. But is it free? Yes, so please give me things to do-

Some rules/limitations:
~Max. 2 requests per person
~No furries or mechs, please. Just humanoids.
~Only original characters, please!
~ There needs to be some sort of reference picture.
~I'm not great at super masculine/muscular characters, so keep in mind.
~Be happy with what you get, whether it be a bust, sketch, colored, lined, etc. You can ask for it colored, shaded, lined, etc. but I'm not obligated to fulfill that.
~If there are too many, I'll just choose the ones I like the best. So I'm sorry if you don't get something back, but I'm only one person.

Examples of art I've done/what you might get

No, you may not use any of these images.
0714202157-Film4.jpg 0715201030-Film4.jpg 0715201030a-Film4.jpg0715201032a-Film4.jpg0715201032-Film4.jpg0715201033a-Film4.jpg0715201033-Film4.jpg
Hello. Thank you for making this thread. I've been looking for a different style for my characters to be portrayed but I have empty pockets. Haha

The character I'd like to be drawn is Peter Crescent (who doesn't yet have a profile). He's on the lean side if you choose to do a full body. And I'm not especially picky on the style. Even lined art is perfectly fine. So chances are I'll be more than happy with what I get. Thanks again and happy drawing. : )

Drawing

IMG_20200708_152511636.jpg

Picrew
2020-07-14.png[/collapse}
Narcisa Artenie (played anonymously)

I would absolutely love it if you could draw this character of mine. Any way you decide to do it would be great.
MangoNekros

Draw my Jojo stand Dekko :P. I have references if you want to see it
milktea_dollie Topic Starter

Mathunga wrote:
Hello. Thank you for making this thread. I've been looking for a different style for my characters to be portrayed but I have empty pockets. Haha

The character I'd like to be drawn is Peter Crescent (who doesn't yet have a profile). He's on the lean side if you choose to do a full body. And I'm not especially picky on the style. Even lined art is perfectly fine. So chances are I'll be more than happy with what I get. Thanks again and happy drawing. : )

You're quite welcome! I didn't end up doing a full body (male anatomy frustrates me to no end) but I did end up with this. I hope you like it! You can use it however you like with credit, of course.
0715201154-Film4.jpg
I would prefer this character to be drawn along with colored, if possible. She usually wears various shades of blue, outfits are a princess outfit or a kimono in those colors.

KSP9NLH.png
T8JYSdt.jpg

Here is an example of how she looks, but I still need to find someone else to color it digitally.

ZnGMKD8.png
milktea_dollie Topic Starter

Narcisa Artenie wrote:
I would absolutely love it if you could draw this character of mine. Any way you decide to do it would be great.

Here she is! The almost completely black-and-white color palette was a little tricky, but I think she turned out okay! You're free to use the image anywhere with credit.
0715201730-Film4-2.jpg
Narcisa Artenie (played anonymously)

Dekko wrote:
Narcisa Artenie wrote:

Here she is! The almost completely black-and-white color palette was a little tricky, but I think she turned out okay! You're free to use the image anywhere with credit.
0715201730-Film4-2.jpg

Oh that's awesome! Thank you so much.
are you still doing free art? i have a char i'd like to see someone else do art of
he has 3 forms, but you can do either of these 2 (his third is a dragon)
these are his (Censored) ref sheets
e3c421af5679e41448ff3e190113812c.png
66eedde0224660fb1150a3b7b6c320a0.png
Kamoi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Thanks for doing this! If you can, would you draw Kamoi for me? My reference image....is in Google Drive. <.<

Image Link Here!
Dekko wrote:
You're quite welcome! I didn't end up doing a full body (male anatomy frustrates me to no end) but I did end up with this. I hope you like it! You can use it however you like with credit, of course.
0715201154-Film4.jpg

I love it. Especially the hair. Overall this is very nicely drawn. It makes me twice as thankful you're doing this for free. Thank you for doing such a nice job. :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » I'll draw your character (for free)! (closed rn)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus