Forums » Art & Creativity » Dazzle's Doodle Den

Hi! I'm Dazzle! I paint things~
I want to share them with you! <3 <3 <3

cf4da9ab-026f-4da8-ad69-6805b3d73a81_halfsheetexflats001.jpg

Commissions Open!
Ko-fi/Tip Jar
Twitter
Instagram

Aight, now it's your turn- show me some art you made or have had made of your characters!
Mercys Cranny - Art (played by MercyInReach)

omg that's so lovely the colors! <3 Will def be bookmarking your info.

This is one of my most recent things, it's a character of InquisitorCats

eth_resize_.png
Claine Moderator

Wow that's beautifuL! Your art is so vibrant and lively!!
Novus

Oh my gosh, I love these! You guys are just absolutely incredible at your work.

I hope you guys are proud, because you should be.

Art I did of my and my friend's long-time OCs

I can't do digital art. I want to try, because I want to do commissions for $$$. This is the first piece of art that I've done in 4 years and I am rusty as all hell.

xFoGx1n.jpg

Art I commissioned of the same OCs

A friend of mine does art for $$$ and she's hella good. I love her style. Here's her instagram if you're interested in seeing more. Warning; there's some more NSFWish stuff on there.

Also IDK if she's still doing commissions because she took down her commission post. :|
lvAWN0V.png
DazzlingDragon Topic Starter

Mercys Cranny - Art wrote:
omg that's so lovely the colors! <3 Will def be bookmarking your info.

This is one of my most recent things, it's a character of InquisitorCats

eth_resize_.png

An adorable piece! Good colors yourself, too! She has an awesome summer vibe <3
Claine wrote:
Wow that's beautiful! Your art is so vibrant and lively!!

Thank you so much, Claine!
Novus wrote:
Oh my gosh, I love these! You guys are just absolutely incredible at your work.

I hope you guys are proud, because you should be.

Your work is beautiful! If you have the resources to either physically ship pieces or scan them into a digital medium, you could definitely sell your art- all mine is traditional too! I just scan it and clean it up on KRITA and/or mail the original to my clients.
I rly love the painted look you have going

these are a few i did for one of my chars , even tho they're on his profile so they're not new or special or anything but...

565d15a18a990caf0b01e1fc3fe8a230.png
beb124ad6f598030fc12aa3cad8511e0.png
46d629ff3f75b3fb794d050edced99eb.png

Thank you, Loup! My work's actually literally painted- all traditional xD

Yours is 3D modeling, right? That's neat; I don't know a lot about that medium, but I expect it's kinda complicated. Character design's got a nice style, too. Oh, did you make any of the assets/models yourself or did you put together pre-made ones?
DazzlingDragon wrote:
Thank you, Loup! My work's actually literally painted- all traditional xD

Yours is 3D modeling, right? That's neat; I don't know a lot about that medium, but I expect it's kinda complicated. Character design's got a nice style, too. Oh, did you make any of the assets/models yourself or did you put together pre-made ones?
i'm using poser pro , which does have sort of premade stuff? But I had to sculpt the model's face in Blender because I couldn't fine tune it the way I wanted in Poser.

That's cool! Very well-sculpted face, too <3

Oh, also, hope whoever's reading this is having a great afternoon. I recently finished this commission for a FR player on Twitter, fun times!

hxrxa5rv59c51.jpg

So, has anyone else ever played these fantasy adoptable games? Flight Rising and Dragon Cave were my personal favorites for obvious reasons. There was a third one I used to be really into not that I can remember the name of to save my life, but I never really played the game itself as much as I roleplayed on their RP forums. Oh, yeah, almost every one of these adoptable games seem to have a section of their forum dedicated to roleplay- they're where I got my start with RP!

Oh! Another question, where and when did you start roleplaying?
Novus

DazzlingDragon wrote:
That's cool! Very well-sculpted face, too <3

Oh, also, hope whoever's reading this is having a great afternoon. I recently finished this commission for a FR player on Twitter, fun times!

hxrxa5rv59c51.jpg

So, has anyone else ever played these fantasy adoptable games? Flight Rising and Dragon Cave were my personal favorites for obvious reasons. There was a third one I used to be really into not that I can remember the name of to save my life, but I never really played the game itself as much as I roleplayed on their RP forums. Oh, yeah, almost every one of these adoptable games seem to have a section of their forum dedicated to roleplay- they're where I got my start with RP!

Oh! Another question, where and when did you start roleplaying?
I've heard of FR but haven't played. Wanted to, though. Maybe after things settle down I'll get a chance!

I started roleplaying many moons ago when I was a freshman in high school. My sister, friends, and I would pass composition notebooks back and forth. We each had our OCs and a cannon character and we'd reply with the cannon character in one paragraph and the OC below in another. It worked well enough. Moved to Myspace after with friends. Then I got into MMO RP.
Novus

Also, I just really love your art.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Dazzle's Doodle Den

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus