Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I am Kinoko! :)

The only part of your message I understand was strawberry chocolate swirled cheesecake ice cream. So....here you go!

Strawberry-Chocolate-Swirl-No-Churn-Ice-Cream-4-660x990.jpg
Kinoko wrote:
I am O'Incredibly Awesome Sensei Guru Sifu Kinoko Amanito Fungitawa, more generally known as Master Fungi.

What is your favorite kind of RP?

I like a mixture, triquetra or hybridization of several RP genres or styles like Star Wars and Avatar meets Aliens and Dead Silence.

What do you hope to find here?

Temporary euphoria and possibly some frozen strawberry chocolate swirled cheesecake ice cream. Also looking to experiment and test new character ideas, mostly in the sci-fi or medieval horror fantasy range, or both. Invent new dialogues and make new weapon concepts. Stuff like that.

How long have you been RPing?

4,635 days.

Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have three pet peeves. Nails on a chalkboard, weak drinks, and body odor.

What's your favorite subject in school?

Girls.

What do you do for a living?

I am a slave to a prejudice society living off of an incompassionate racist government who forces me to fight for a freedom I don't have and only gives me $500 a month to get my nails done.

What are your hopes and dreams?

I hope to have some dreams. That would be pretty nice, like some really good relaxed peaceful sleep. Or maybe an extra large spicy chicken bacon cheese pizza with a 2-liter of Coca Cola.

Do you have any questions about the site?

Where are all the girls? Ah ha! Notice how I pulled a "Socrates" on that last one, answering a question with a question. That's why I am called Master Fungi.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I am Kinoko! :)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus