Skip to main content

Forums » Help » URL help

recently my url was changed, i don't know how, but it was. sadly i can't view my group anymore, is there a way to change it back? or do i have to redo everything, again?
Not sure what you mean. All the groups you are in should be listed here (Your Stuff > Groups), no url needed.
Kim Site Admin

Use the Your Stuff > Groups links to find your group, and then you can change the url back :)
Click the pencil next to the name of the group that you'd like to edit.

You will find yourself on the group management overview page. Find the "Friendly URL" link in the sidebar and click that.

Here, you may choose a new (or the old) custom link for your group. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and click "Change URL"
sofkisses Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Use the Your Stuff > Groups links to find your group, and then you can change the url back :)

You will find yourself on the group management overview page. Find the "Friendly URL" link in the sidebar and click that.

Here, you may choose a new (or the old) custom link for your group. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and click "Change URL"

Each time I try to view my group an error pops up
Prince_Jin

That sounds weird,,, you may wanna send in like, a ticket or something, I think
sofkisses wrote:
Kim wrote:

Each time I try to view my group an error pops up

Send in a bug report, just in case it's a bug. Also, send a screenshot. Include the URL of what the group used to be (if you can remember), what it is now, and what it shows on your screen when you go to said group. That's if this hasn't been resolved..since no response since the 3rd. But, something to keep in mind for future reference!
Kim Site Admin

This has been resolved. :)

You are on: Forums » Help » URL help

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus