Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » looking for romance rp! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jack Rodgers (played anonymously)

looking for a 1x1 romance roleplay. I'm okay with mxf, mxm or whatever else, I just want to play my male character!

I'm trying to get back into roleplay so I don't currently have any ideas so would appreciate if you had some ideas haha, but I'm willing to work with you to figure something out too.

I would say I'm semi-literate, so would appreciate at least a few lines in response, I don't like one liners!

Also note: my character thing sucks, but I promise I'm a better roleplayer than I am a character creator lol
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Dollycramp

Hi I'm interested ^^ feel free to Dm me
hey! seen your post and wondering if your still looking?
Gothic_Girl

Jack Rodgers wrote:
looking for a 1x1 romance roleplay. I'm okay with mxf, mxm or whatever else, I just want to play my male character!

I'm trying to get back into roleplay so I don't currently have any ideas so would appreciate if you had some ideas haha, but I'm willing to work with you to figure something out too.

I would say I'm semi-literate, so would appreciate at least a few lines in response, I don't like one liners!

Also note: my character thing sucks, but I promise I'm a better roleplayer than I am a character creator lol

Do you want to roleplay with character Luna? I'm looking for romance roleplay rn and I like your character!
Hello! I just joined today and I'm looking for some freeform rp. I have a couple of characters but I have one at the moment on the site. I'm working on the others. Feel free to DM me if you're interested and/or have questions about other characters.
Hello I would be interested in roleplaying with you. Please take a look at my character Amber and see if you would be interested in roleplaying with her.
If you're still open to doing this, i would like to do an rp with you!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » looking for romance rp! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus