Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Horsemen of The Apocalypse: The Divide

I’ll be death then))

Grant rode into the town on his horse, despair. The eyes of his helmet glowed the deep crimson red they always did. Making the people around him feel afraid and uneasy. As he rode he looked for a place to stop, or familiar faces. Deciding to park himself near the crowd of new recruits, spotting Hull amongst them.
Lawrence Serguntem Hull (played by Cactus_Jones) Topic Starter

There Hull was talking with some of the younger recruits who looked upon him with awe. His outfit was a thing of his creation, to inspire fear, loyalty, and to be awe-inspiring. To Lawrence, this reason why his brethren wear similar outfits as him, to gain the same effects as such as his. The recruits were talking about who Lawrence was, why he's here and where did he even come from. But before he could answer their question saw his brother in the crowd of recruits, there was no mistaking such an outfit. He then changed his voice to that intimidation as he yelled to the recruits that were enough questions and sent them along and to wait for their leave as he himself is busy packing (and making war plans but they didn't know that.). He then waved his hand over to Grant before walking into the tavern.
Grant dismounted in front of the tavern and walked in. Everyone looked at him as he opened the door, the uneasy feeling filling everyone. He closed the door and walked over to hull.

“I see you have new recruits, it’s really the outfit that ,asks you so charismatic towards people.” He said

"Thanks, brother, it means the uniform works as intended." He said casually even though his mask hid his facial expression. "Let's head to my room, quickly now ." He then whispered to him a low voice that only the Horsemen themselves or those with great hearing could hear, "There too many eyes and ears." He said before going up the stairs nearby and heading in the hall and then into the room at the end of the hall.
He followed him and entered the room,

“Where are our brothers? I’d expect Strife to be here.” He said as he closed the door behind him.

"You know Strife, he always likes to play Lone Wolf." He said as he sat down in a simple wooden chair. The Room was Decorated with different swords and maps of Britannia and on the largest table in the middle of the room lied a large map with knives in where were cities and pieces of different types of units. "But anyways lets us speak of current affairs. Rumors have it the Demon race has attacked Liones and was repelled by the Seven Deadly Sins and that Camelot was recently conquered by the Demon Race."
“And that means?”

Grants job as death worked well for him, but he never really found the importance of strategy and tactics that Hull did. Not that he didn’t see them as effective but more as he didn’t need them to do his job. So if a city went down, he would go in without warning.

"Means that the Demons are making a massive comeback especially with a major city like Camelot. And Camelot from these maps is two-days away by foot. With this, the demons once again roam these lands and that will be a hindrance to our plans. However, the costal east and south has not yet been taken. If we expand our influence over these regions I can grow force ten-fold and we can have landing areas once we signal the REAL forces to come." He said vigours.
Strife (played by dantefrancis)

"Also means we have a helluva lot of fighting to do.", Strife said as we walked to his brothers. He was late, he admits that, but he had gathered a lot of gold through raiding so they have enough to build a fort of operations.
“Well with fighting comes conquest and with conque comes death.” Grant looked at the table, examining the map, “famine will fit in there somewhere.” He chuckled

"hehe," Hull chuckled. "Well Strife, welcome to my room in this Tavern I found aka my temporary base of operation until we can get some proper defences into this town or move into a better a building." He jokingly said.
“Those recruits have no idea do they? Who you are even?” Grant asked, turning to hull.

"The less they know, the more it benefits us. I drill our ideals into their heads, harshly, and with great efficiency. And once they finally grasped it, they will truly become a well oil-machine. I will spare you the details but the younger recruits I have found will accept it however its the older one that won't accept ideas we have strived for. But Walker I know you ain't interested in what I have to say but please consider what I am doing will only benefit us in the long run." He said turning his head from the map to Grant.
“Yea yea whatever.” Grant waved him off, “what do we do now while we are waiting?”

Strife would say, "We would have to lay low. Lawernce, continue finding what info you can find. But other than that, help the people.No matter what."

"Right. But I do need to head out soon. South of here is another village and I plan to recruit even more so I will be gone a couple of days. I will get even more men for our mercenary and set an outpost to add a messager's post and a recruitment center and expand my area of influence into the region." He said to Strife.
((I has arrived. The cactus man invited me))
((Hang on it won’t let me post in IC for some reason))
Bostraxich (played by Caztel)

Having to use magic and wear extreme amounts of clothing merely to pass off as human was terrible. Plus, it was hard to have good fashion sense when you had to wear large shirts and loose, baggy pants all the time.

Bos was there because of a rather serious report sent a while back by a ‘spy’ within the country. Spy wasn’t really a good word. . . . More like some there to make sure things were going okay. If anything happened that could possibly spread overseas and affect Bos’ kingdom they’d report it. Then the council would decide which of the Heavenly/Seven virtues to and and scope it out.

Normally Bos would be on of the last resorts, but most of the others were already busy. Not to mention the report had been rather convincing in the severity of the situation.

Bos would use more magic to make her appearance easier to hide, it ran in her genetics, but surprisingly she preferred to save her energy for more bigger spells. Her main ability was stock piling. The more time she stayed neutral and the less magic she used the more she gained over time. Not to mention there was no limit to how much she could store. It’d been a while since her last major spell, and currently the only magic she was using was enough to hide her middle horn and her tail. Everything else was covered by clothing.

At the moment she wore a large sun hat as well as dark glasses brought over from her own kingdom. The pants she wore were tight around her waist but rather loose and her shoes oddly big. While her shirt puffed out and was made with multiple layers so it wouldn’t appear all wrinkled. Her hair looked curly and dark blue, and body paint made her skin look a natural shade of brown.

It hadn’t been long since he arrived on the continent, and Bos had only just reached the current village. Now the search and investigation would begin. To see if whatever threat happening here was truly worth her time. If she needs to Bos would send a message via magic so it’s travel faster. Then a secondary Virtue would travel to aid her, and possibly more if the situation called for it.

Bos looked around her. Inspecting the area and studying her surroundings with a judge mental stare. Alas at the moment all she could think was, ‘Jeez. This shirt is itchy.’ Also, she was extremely hot in all that clothing. . . .

Strife would nod before heading for the exit. The plan was still there: Find the Sins before the Apocalypse begins. And find out how they sped up the process.

Once downstairs, he would ask for a bounty, and would sit at a table, checking his rounds and gear.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Horsemen of The Apocalypse: The Divide

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus