Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Horsemen of The Apocalypse: The Divide

The time has come... The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse have come to Britianna to bring about the Apocalypse to this place and end it for a new civilization to be born anew from its Ashes. To make matter worse the Demons have returned to the world to bring the world to keel under them. What the future has in store, no one knows, Wither it be the Sins and the Holy Knights who will stop the tides of these new enemies and old foes and bring peace back to the lands, The Demons and Commandments to conquer Britianna and enslave the known races of the Known World, or will be the Horsemen and their armies to bring about The End Times to the island and destroy all opposing sides. Nobody could say but whoever wins, the cost for victory will be high.
((Can I hop in? This looks really amazing and I know that my Elemental Prophets would love to fight around here.))
Strife (played by dantefrancis)

((, Sure but are you a Sin, Commandment, or Horsemen))
((I can probably pull out some of my own characters to be the sins if they are OCs. I can also play the canon sins as well.))
Lawrence Serguntem Hull (played by Cactus_Jones) Topic Starter

((Which do you prefer?))
((I can play the originals))

((Doesn't matter if it's OCs or Canon characters. Pick the one's that are more comfortable for you to use :) ))
((Do you mind if I join? I feel my character Grant may be a good ad on.))

(( I am The Horsemen of War. Strife is the Horsemen of Conquest. So Death and Famine is left.))
((I has arrived. The cactus man invited me))
((Hang on it won’t let me post in IC for some reason))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Horsemen of The Apocalypse: The Divide

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus