Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » All Hail the Stars|Large Group| A Sci-Fi (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Indigo (played by 2pointO)

Lyrica, the Nation Among the Stars
Established 2152
God bless the honorable participants!

Prey_Talos1_Blueprint_EN_730x548.jpg

The morning siren went off, commanding all "residents" wake up for the morning roll call. The pleasantly-chipper voice of an AI rang throughout the corridors, as it does every day. To some of those residing in the spacecraft, this was the bane of their mornings. "GOOD morning all Lyrica residents! It is currently day 8832 we have been in the void! How glorious is it that we have resided this long!" He says that every morning. "Remember to come to the dining hall for your breakfast and daily attendance! Have a FANTASTIC day!"

The gates opened up, revealing the faces of multiple children, young adults, and teenagers. None of the residents were over the age of 24, nor did any of them get to choose whether they wished to live here or not. They were taken against their will, mandated as subjects for an awful experiment by their parents. The only people who are over the age of 24 are the guards who make sure they keep the residents in line, equipped with stun rifles and pepper spray. They donned white jumpsuits with a baseball cap.

All the residents are given uniforms of varying colors, representing their skills or desired traits. They are segregated from all other groups, are not allowed to speak to other groups (although it is not punishable if they do), and are supposed to treat all in their group the same way. This was how it is, every single day. This place was no luxury-learning platform as it was advertised, it was a prison which held innocent residents for an immoral experiment.

None of us have real names... just numbers. We have given each other nicknames as a result.

No one knows what really happens behind the scenes, how they receive small children to be raised. No one except the founders... The founders of the great nation of Lyrica.

Hey Guys! Thanks for checking out this RP idea. I would really dig it if you would drop a post if you are interested in this idea! Here's how you can get it:

Make a post showing you are interested
    Post your suggested character (anthro, human, alien, hominids, mutants, or androids are all acceptable.)
    Post a colored uniform you are interested in (Details provided further down)

This RP will take place in either a forum or an inbox IC, whichever we vote on. I am looking for around 3-7 people in total.

Rules:
    Keep all IC conversations SFW.
    I have a driving lore that will be developing the more our characters discover. While for the most part, you will be allowed to roam freely, do not take the wheel without first asking.
    I get that some days you may be busy or not feeling like RP, if that is the case, let me know.
    I expect a minimum of 3 paragraphs per post. If you need help writing, HMU
    Ask before harming other characters. It's their character, not your's
    Your character's name will be considered a nickname.

Character List

2pointo- Indigo: Black
Livv- Jake: Yellow
-
-
-

Color guide:
04dfa28b60ee78e48a4a406d88f71622.jpg

Red= Strength- this character has worked to achieve a fit body and is usually assigned jobs like bodyguard or laborer.
Purple= Intelligence- This character performs well on tests and is widely referred to as nerds. Is usually assigned to jobs like physicist or chemist.
Blue= Politician- Is very well informed on the status of "Politics" on the ship. Will usually enforce that this is the best place to be.
Green= Construction- This character is good at building structures, sculptures, or leading a construction crew.
Pink=Nurse- Has been trained to deal with ailments by other nurses on board. This is a very small group.
Yellow= Navigation- Understands patterns in the stars and other astronomical subjects and is, as a result, assigned to jobs in the cockpit.
Orange= Engineer- A coined phrase to those who build weapons for the militia. Usually in the factory district.
White= Security guard- This is exactly how it sounds. Are not found sleeping in the regular quarters, they have a specified living area.
Cyan= Gardener- Manages the plants on the ship. The Gardeners are arguably the most important job, as they are responsible for the O2 levels.
Turquoise= "Human relations"- CLASSIFIED
Brown= Combat- Deals with issues relating to intergalactic wars.
Black= Unfathomable- The group that either failed to participate in testing, failed to test high enough in any category, or has emotions or a mental disorder that gets in the way. There are reports of missing residents in this category.

Thank you for showing interest in this post! I hope to get to know you and your characters!

(Last updated 09-01-2020)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

I am very interested in this
2pointO Topic Starter

Livv wrote:
I am very interested in this
Alright! If you decide on joining the crew, just post all the requirements and I'll send you a PM of some information you're going to need heading forward! Thank you for showing interest.
Hello I'm interested in this, Could I use two characters
Ember_Wolf

I might consider joining in on this, I may need info however, and I may have to find a way to allocate some time.
2pointO Topic Starter

WhatIsMyLifeATGA wrote:
Hello I'm interested in this, Could I use two characters
PM me the characters or post them here!
Ember_Wolf wrote:
I might consider joining in on this, I may need info however, and I may have to find a way to allocate some time.
PM your questions! I'll be happy to answer them. I've been working on this project for over a month now and can probably tie-up any confusions anyone has.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/w7mLwMTWfEYFkx369

Here it is. I cant send the image only a link to it
2pointO Topic Starter

Looks great, my only question is really what colors have they been assigned? I assume it would be the same considering they are able to interact with each other.

Quick side note too: they technically wouldn't have known they had a sibling unless they were raised together by some line-breaking nurse, so that could be apart of their backstory. Otherwise, if you have any better backstory ideas that make sense with the given ideas, let me know.

If you have any other concerns or questions, let me know.
Oh Well There pink. Thats why i did the outlineing in pink. And The idea that there twins is kinda an inside joke because there both pinks with a number next to eachother.
2pointO Topic Starter

Awesome! Thanks for the clarification.
No problem cant wait to get the invite for a group chat
Asher (played anonymously)

Indigo wrote:
Lyrica, the Nation Among the Stars
Established 2152
God bless the honorable participants!

Prey_Talos1_Blueprint_EN_730x548.jpg

The morning siren went off, commanding all "residents" wake up for the morning roll call. The pleasantly-chipper voice of an AI rang throughout the corridors, as it does every day. To some of those residing in the spacecraft, this was the bane of their mornings. "GOOD morning all Lyrica residents! It is currently day 8832 we have been in the void! How glorious is it that we have resided this long!" He says that every morning. "Remember to come to the dining hall for your breakfast and daily attendance! Have a FANTASTIC day!"

The gates opened up, revealing the faces of multiple children, young adults, and teenagers. None of the residents were over the age of 24, nor did any of them get to choose whether they wished to live here or not. They were taken against their will, mandated as subjects for an awful experiment by their parents. The only people who are over the age of 24 are the guards who make sure they keep the residents in line, equipped with stun rifles and pepper spray. They donned white jumpsuits with a baseball cap.

All the residents are given uniforms of varying colors, representing their skills or desired traits. They are segregated from all other groups, are not allowed to speak to other groups (although it is not punishable if they do), and are supposed to treat all in their group the same way. This was how it is, every single day. This place was no luxury-learning platform as it was advertised, it was a prison which held innocent residents for an immoral experiment.

None of us have real names... just numbers. We have given each other nicknames as a result.

No one knows what really happens behind the scenes, how they receive small children to be raised. No one except the founders... The founders of the great nation of Lyrica.

Hey Guys! Thanks for checking out this RP idea. I would really dig it if you would drop a post if you are interested in this idea! Here's how you can get it:

Make a post showing you are interested
    Post your suggested character (anthro, human, alien, hominids, mutants, or androids are all acceptable.)
    Post a colored uniform you are interested in (Details provided further down)

This RP will take place in either a forum or an inbox IC, whichever we vote on. I am looking for around 3-7 people in total.

Rules:
    Keep all IC conversations SFW.
    I have a driving lore that will be developing the more our characters discover. While for the most part, you will be allowed to roam freely, do not take the wheel without first asking.
    I get that some days you may be busy or not feeling like RP, if that is the case, let me know.
    I expect a minimum of 3 paragraphs per post. If you need help writing, HMU
    Ask before harming other characters. It's their character, not your's
    Your character's name will be considered a nickname.

Character List

2pointo- Indigo: Black
Livv- Jake: Yellow
-
-
-

Color guide:
04dfa28b60ee78e48a4a406d88f71622.jpg

Red= Strength- this character has worked to achieve a fit body and is usually assigned jobs like bodyguard or laborer.
Purple= Intelligence- This character performs well on tests and is widely referred to as nerds. Is usually assigned to jobs like physicist or chemist.
Blue= Politician- Is very well informed on the status of "Politics" on the ship. Will usually enforce that this is the best place to be.
Green= Construction- This character is good at building structures, sculptures, or leading a construction crew.
Pink=Nurse- Has been trained to deal with ailments by other nurses on board. This is a very small group.
Yellow= Navigation- Understands patterns in the stars and other astronomical subjects and is, as a result, assigned to jobs in the cockpit.
Orange= Engineer- A coined phrase to those who build weapons for the militia. Usually in the factory district.
White= Security guard- This is exactly how it sounds. Are not found sleeping in the regular quarters, they have a specified living area.
Cyan= Gardener- Manages the plants on the ship. The Gardeners are arguably the most important job, as they are responsible for the O2 levels.
Turquoise= "Human relations"- CLASSIFIED
Brown= Combat- Deals with issues relating to intergalactic wars.
Black= Unfathomable- The group that either failed to participate in testing, failed to test high enough in any category, or has emotions or a mental disorder that gets in the way. There are reports of missing residents in this category.

Thank you for showing interest in this post! I hope to get to know you and your characters!

(Last updated 09-01-2020)
Seems interesting
Connor Hargreeves (played anonymously)

dhanushx012 wrote:
Thanks for the clarification.
Hi

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » All Hail the Stars|Large Group| A Sci-Fi (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus