I would absolutely commission you!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Auberon wrote:
I would absolutely commission you!

awhhh
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Mirai and Haru for MatRatBird ♡
911059-A7-2292-47-CC-8618-50580-BB8-C8-E5.png
It's so so so perfect ;-;. I was talking to my friends about it and it reminds me so much like a manga cover for CLAMP or something, it's so well-done.

I would love to poke you again sometime when I get the extra fundage, but you could seriously afford to crank up your prices!! They're worth so much more, they're fantastic. I'm in loveeee
Birdy99 Topic Starter

MadRatBird wrote:
It's so so so perfect ;-;. I was talking to my friends about it and it reminds me so much like a manga cover for CLAMP or something, it's so well-done.

I would love to poke you again sometime when I get the extra fundage, but you could seriously afford to crank up your prices!! They're worth so much more, they're fantastic. I'm in loveeee

omg ;w;;; thank you so muchhh It honestly would be so cool if I could but I doubt anyone would be interested if I do crank up my prices since no one actually knows me aaaa but thank you so muchh
I SUPER recommend trying to find art oriented commission groups! That's how I really blew up into getting more commissions. Your art is definitely worth more, and I'm not just saying that ofc!!

But ultimately it's up to you :> I love your stuff so muuuch how have I not seen it sooner?
Birdy99 Topic Starter

MadRatBird wrote:
I SUPER recommend trying to find art oriented commission groups! That's how I really blew up into getting more commissions. Your art is definitely worth more, and I'm not just saying that ofc!!

But ultimately it's up to you :> I love your stuff so muuuch how have I not seen it sooner?

Art oriented commission groups? >:0 How do I find those?
You could try joining lots of facebook digital art groups, or try to google something like 'digital art discord groups reddit' and it might bring something up! The one I found went through a lot of changes that I hated so I left it... but I managed to secure a few really good repeat clients.

Here's some TRICKS:

With doing commissions, I recommend putting together a nice, organized price sheet (you can find templates on deviantart!) and!

There's a sneaky thing where like... if your art is good (like yours is) and you price it more, people tend to take you much more seriously as an artist. I'm not sure why!

If you ever wanna try to up your prices, do small jumps gradually, and/or offer occasional sales! You could also offer 'cheaper' versions of your art for people who like your stuff but can't shell out those big bucks. :)

Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Tax season are all really good times of the year to make sales ads, too. Those can reel in more people! Like buy one get one's, or 30 percent off if the commission is X Holiday themed, stuff like that. I think uhhh Not!Inktober (Idk what to call it now that dude-man copyrighted the term.) is often used as like... commission prompts for some artists and it makes it a fun (and financially lucrative) way to get through the challenge.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

MadRatBird wrote:
You could try joining lots of facebook digital art groups, or try to google something like 'digital art discord groups reddit' and it might bring something up! The one I found went through a lot of changes that I hated so I left it... but I managed to secure a few really good repeat clients.

Here's some TRICKS:

With doing commissions, I recommend putting together a nice, organized price sheet (you can find templates on deviantart!) and!

There's a sneaky thing where like... if your art is good (like yours is) and you price it more, people tend to take you much more seriously as an artist. I'm not sure why!

If you ever wanna try to up your prices, do small jumps gradually, and/or offer occasional sales! You could also offer 'cheaper' versions of your art for people who like your stuff but can't shell out those big bucks. :)

Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day, and Tax season are all really good times of the year to make sales ads, too. Those can reel in more people! Like buy one get one's, or 30 percent off if the commission is X Holiday themed, stuff like that. I think uhhh Not!Inktober (Idk what to call it now that dude-man copyrighted the term.) is often used as like... commission prompts for some artists and it makes it a fun (and financially lucrative) way to get through the challenge.

Oooooooo TYSM FOR THE TIPS >:0 ILL TRY IT OUT ASAP
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Sangjun and Sujin for cocobeef =w=

C11-F9-DEA-AECE-4-F83-9608-8-D1-D79115-B80.png
nightmqre

omg that’s adorable-
hELP my boOOOY ;-; This is the cutest thing hellllp me
Birdy99 Topic Starter

MadRatBird wrote:
hELP my boOOOY ;-; This is the cutest thing hellllp me

the cutest boiii
Oh HECK Birdy these look amazing!!! <3
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Brynhildur Heklana wrote:
Oh HECK Birdy these look amazing!!! <3

tysm ;w;
Birdy99 Topic Starter

[bump]
Yo! Commission Birdy! Their art is amazing and they are super sweet to talk to and I can confirm all of this cause I've already given them more money than I should and will undoubtedly give them more money in the future cause their art is sooooooooo gooooooooooood. Get you some! You will absolutely make someone's Holiday Season! Even if it's just you.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
Yo! Commission Birdy! Their art is amazing and they are super sweet to talk to and I can confirm all of this cause I've already given them more money than I should and will undoubtedly give them more money in the future cause their art is sooooooooo gooooooooooood. Get you some! You will absolutely make someone's Holiday Season! Even if it's just you.

;v; thank you you're so nice aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Kana for scorp (not on RPR)

Untitled-Artwork-1.png
nightmqre

Birdy99 wrote:
Kana for scorp (not on RPR)

Untitled-Artwork-1.png

all i can say is w o a h

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » birdy's commission corner

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus