Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Searching everywhere for superhero roleplay, but the internet has been taken over by d&d.
Heya Allison, welcome to RPR, here are a few things that may help you to get started!! :D

Find RP: Is a great way to look for ads other players have put up looking for other players to join in and collab in a game that already has some seed of a plot.

LFRP: Is much the same as Find RP, but you can put up your own ad that can be seen by anyone in the applicable filters.

Groups, are where you can find whole worlds to RP in with other people making it a bit easier for all players to be on the same page. You can also start your own!

Hopefully these help you find that superhero RP you're looking for! :D

Happy gaming!! See ya around! <3
Hey! Welcome to the site! :D

I'm a bit of a newbie myself, but I hope you can find the superhero roleplays you're looking for! :D
Hello and welcome to RPR!

There have been a handful of superhero roleplay popping up in the forums along with an individual working on a group based around them. Just keep your eyes peeled and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Hope you enjoy your stay here, and have plenty of good writing opportunities!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a ton of friendly people around willing to help out. :)

Cheers to making new friends and finding fun RPs to be a part of!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! D&D is indeed pretty prevalent (and we have it here too), but thankfully there are tons of RPers who are willing to do RPs without it on RPR. :D Please let us know if we can help you with anything!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus