Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Teen/YA Romance (MxF) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ricky Rosen (played by sorrowburn)

This is Ricky. Young, Crude, Rude, stealer of hearts, lover of secret affection. Professional party-boy & Demander of Cuddles.

unknown.png

↪ Y/C has been eyeing Ricky for the entirety of this house party. While it wasn't Ricky's, it seemed like that bastard was always around wherever the action was. Y/C didn't really know him except for the occasional glances around school, but catching Ricky in his element was always exciting. Once Y/C came home from the party, Y/C finds their laptop drenched and ruined by water (or damaged in some way) and decide to take it in the next morning to get fixed, only to see.. Ricky??(closed)

↪ Y/C had been searching for a roommate, only to have no other then Ricky Rosen show up at Y/C Flat. While they weren't exactly fans of each other in the past, Y/C needed the money, and Ricky needed somewhere to stay. Will they blow each others brains out, or will they learn to be friends?

↪ Y/C was best friends with Ricky growing up, that was until fourteen years of age. Y/C Had to move away because of family issues, yet when they returned to town. Ricky was not the same person he used to be. Before, the kid was religious, formal and had some decent manners. Now he walked around with a big ego and a bigger grin.

↪ Y/C, soft and perhaps shy, meets Ricky, which influences Y/C to come of their shell.

Gotta break it loose
Gonna keep 'em movin' wild
Gonna keep a swingin' baby
I'm a real wild child.⇹

Heya friends! After a bit of a break from RPR Because of some personal issues, i'm back with a new character named Ricky! I'm looking for a Modern romance. I did list some RP Ideas, but please PM me if you have any ideas!
MODERN// ROMANCE// ANGST

I don't have many rules, but some of them are.

- One-Three Paragraphs, please. I'm a bit busy nowadays and I can't write as much as I used too : / (and I'll respond faster)
- Best attempt at Grammar (I understand mistakes, I type faster then my brain can process.)
- Looking for Romance! Most likely slowburn.
- Third Person ONLY!

Looking for MXF!! Males are accepted, but I must really like your character. Ricky works best with females.

Leave a comment or PM and I'll hopefully get back to ya!
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Bunny-bubblegum

I’m not sure if you work with fantasy characters but if you do I’m totally up for a role play I have a bunch of characters to work from hopefully one will peek your interest let me know and I’ll send a pm if so!😊
I'm really interested in the last concept!!
Ricky Rosen (played by sorrowburn) Topic Starter

I am looking for 2-3 people to RP with regarding Ricky. After a short break I’m ready to get back into it.
Hello there!

I have quite a few female characters that might work! I plan on writing their backstories and their humanized versions so you can better understand.
Ricky Rosen (played by sorrowburn) Topic Starter

--
Hello. I'll be interested in this one.
Ricky Rosen wrote:
This is Ricky. Young, Crude, Rude, stealer of hearts, lover of secret affection. Professional party-boy & Demander of Cuddles.

unknown.png

↪ Y/C has been eyeing Ricky for the entirety of this house party. While it wasn't Ricky's, it seemed like that bastard was always around wherever the action was. Y/C didn't really know him except for the occasional glances around school, but catching Ricky in his element was always exciting. Once Y/C came home from the party, Y/C finds their laptop drenched and ruined by water (or damaged in some way) and decide to take it in the next morning to get fixed, only to see.. Ricky??(closed)

↪ Y/C had been searching for a roommate, only to have no other then Ricky Rosen show up at Y/C Flat. While they weren't exactly fans of each other in the past, Y/C needed the money, and Ricky needed somewhere to stay. Will they blow each others brains out, or will they learn to be friends?

↪ Y/C was best friends with Ricky growing up, that was until fourteen years of age. Y/C Had to move away because of family issues, yet when they returned to town. Ricky was not the same person he used to be. Before, the kid was religious, formal and had some decent manners. Now he walked around with a big ego and a bigger grin.

↪ Y/C, soft and perhaps shy, meets Ricky, which influences Y/C to come of their shell.

Gotta break it loose
Gonna keep 'em movin' wild
Gonna keep a swingin' baby
I'm a real wild child.⇹

Heya friends! After a bit of a break from RPR Because of some personal issues, i'm back with a new character named Ricky! I'm looking for a Modern romance. I did list some RP Ideas, but please PM me if you have any ideas!
MODERN// ROMANCE// ANGST

I don't have many rules, but some of them are.

- One-Three Paragraphs, please. I'm a bit busy nowadays and I can't write as much as I used too : / (and I'll respond faster)
- Best attempt at Grammar (I understand mistakes, I type faster then my brain can process.)
- Looking for Romance! Most likely slowburn.
- Third Person ONLY!

Looking for MXF!! Males are accepted, but I must really like your character. Ricky works best with females.

Leave a comment or PM and I'll hopefully get back to ya!

can i join if so can i use my one character lisa shes part reptilian

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Teen/YA Romance (MxF) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus