Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Love Killer (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is a mxm/fxm/nxm RP in which your character starts dating a guy named Atticus. He's incredibly sweet and patient and overall a great guy, but there's just one thing about him. He's a psychotic killer. Your character doesn't know this right away but soon small clues are made obvious and eventually your character catches him in the act of killing someone. He only kills bad people, but it is up to your character to decide to stay with him and keep his murders a secret, or to leave him. Leaving him though, may not end up well for your character if they've never escaped from a murderer before.

If your character decides to stay, the RP will continue with this added information.

The RP begins partway into their relationship, maybe a few weeks, maybe a month, or even a year. Your choice :)
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Icysoul

I could get behind this!
I'm interested!
I would love to try this out with you!
I would like to try this!
I'm interested in this topic with a sci-fi futuristic girl!
Also interested in this with modern style goat girl!
Simply wondering if this is still open. If so I would be interested, although be warned I'm new to this site and have limited time to be on. I will probably make a new character for this if I am to join.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Love Killer (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus