Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Broad River High, a school for the abnor (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Wip (played anonymously)

~Welcome to Broad River High! We are glad to welcome back returning students who were here in the 9th grade and welcome new students joining us this year. Please remember that fighting is prohibited outside of the classrooms unless a teacher says otherwise, and enjoy your year!~

You may be a returning student or a new student joining Broad River High in the 10th grade. You can play as any species so long as they are sentient and not overpowered.

The classes go in 4 orders depending on your schedule:

a:
1. Science.
2. Sparing/Physical Education (P.E.)
3. Math.
4. English Language Arts (E.L.A.)
5. Magic Control.
6. Social Studies/History.

b:
1. Science.
2. Sparing/Physical Education (P.E.)
3. English Language Arts (E.L.A.)
4. Magic Control.
5. Social Studies/History.
6. Math.

c:
1. Math.
2. Social Studies/History.
3. English Language Arts (E.L.A.)
4. Science.
5. Magic Control.
6. Sparing/Physical Education (P.E.)

d:
1. Math.
2. Social Studies/History.
3. Science.
4. Magic Control.
5. English Language Arts (E.L.A.)
6. Sparing/Physical Education (P.E.)
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

This sounds fun, I'd be interested in taking part with Elias
Blissdena (played by Lunalla-moon)

Eeek! I've been waiting for the perfect excuse to use Blissdena and I now have it! :D ...if you'd let me join of course... ^^;
Ray (played by WonderfulWords)

Hey sis! Can I join?
Hey! I think if I revise Amafrey a little she might fit into this setting. May I join?
Fell Reds (played by Fell-san)

I can play as a shapeshifter
Could I play an adjusted version of Summer here?
Wip (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Summer Grey wrote:
Could I play an adjusted version of Summer here?

That sounds great. :)

Siberse wrote:
Hey! I think if I revise Amafrey a little she might fit into this setting. May I join?
I think that would be okay. :)

Ray wrote:
Hey sis! Can I join?
Of course.

Fell Reds wrote:
I can play as a shapeshifter
That would be great.

Blissdena wrote:
Eeek! I've been waiting for the perfect excuse to use Blissdena and I now have it! :D ...if you'd let me join of course... ^^;
You may join, just keep it PG13. (I'm only saying this because I was unable to access your character's profile because of the warnings.)

Elias Phenexson wrote:
This sounds fun, I'd be interested in taking part with Elias
You are allowed to join, just keep it PG13. (I'm only saying this because I was unable to access your character's profile because of the warnings.)

Thank you to JaiyanaBinx for bringing up some questions, and here is what I have found necessary to inform those who join.

Your characters can be anything, even human or humanoid, so long as they have some form of other ability. I feel the need to add, and will most likely add this to the post itself, that all creatures (even those who aren't bipedal) must have at least pants and a shirt. For example, while centaurs are commonly shown without coverings, in the present day it would be far more appropriate for them to have a form of covering. So long as you are not overpowered and/or a god there are no other requirements. For example, you could be a sentient set animal, but not the god Set themselves. You may have as many characters as you can handle as well.

The roleplay will mainly be day-by-day stuff, but there will be some secrets placed about the school. They will go to their own form of housing rather than a dorm. Sorry if this disappoints some. The classes will start at 8:00 AM and end at 3:00 PM. Each class will be an hour-long with time for lunch and transitioning between classes.

The health code in this school is a bit broader in comparison to your average school. The teachers would have a clear curtain in front of the windows for creatures that burn in the sun, and because the classes are all during the day, they should have no troubles with those affected by the full moon. All teachers must know basic healing magic in order to teach as an extra precaution.

For post length, I would prefer at least two complete sentences per post. The roleplay itself will be on a private group chat.
Are we going to have a posting order?
pixl.Bee

Hi, I'd like to join... though I'm not sure yet which character I'd be using. Is that okay?
Uaithne Airmeith Eibhleann (played anonymously)

I believe Uaithne shall be me pick for le RP gooda Fear, tis hokay with you?

0o0 Human RP with Bee???? *gasp*
Is it okay if I join this rp with Eliav, if she is not to over powered?
Gunnan - The Metal Goliath (played by 2pointO)

I'd like to join with my golem Gunnan! Not described in his profile yet, but his main ability is using extreme temperatures of heat. Mostly just fire breathing, combustion, and heating up his body.

Summer Grey wrote:
Are we going to have a posting order?

I don't believe so, thank you for asking.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Broad River High, a school for the abnor (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus