Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nasr Varethar

Black giggled "Nope Im 100% DEAD, I got shot in the head" She maid a motion like a gun firing in her head making a loud gunshot sound

"And Dont you worry, I got a quick and scarry story. About a Man who thought he and his ideals wear gospel. A story of how evil man can be......I apologize my illusions won't be as grand as yours" A clerical of smoke apreard on the floor in witch an image of a small man formed No taller than a doll.

"This man never shared his name, He just went by Doctor..... or Sir. But He was a doctor, to patients with no sickness, just a made up one. He was a doctor where all patients wear born from monsters. He would "Treat" non humans until they did his biding. But he went mad when he learned of a monster, who wouldn't do his biding" a illution of a young girl with think black hair and empty black eyes "She had a doctor too" a illution of women with blond hair and a kind face.
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

The unknown sound struck Nasr's heart like lightning. He jumped so hard he took the form of a raven and flew to the chandelier above. A testy caw was made before he reverted to his normal form. " A sound that terrifying is sure to kill anyone" He said clutching at his heart.

The scene was watched from above as he hung upside down. The subject alone held his interest.
Black giggled Seeing him jump

She contined with the story "But, This girl was useful Her dreams could predict the feature, present, and past. She unveiled secrets man would have never known about our history. But to the doctor that wasn't enough. See He and her doctor knew that before In another lab a few young interns 3 men and 1 women and snuck into her room. What happened cause the young girl so much pain she went on a killing rampage The two doctors wear the only serviors. He wanted her killing power for war. But He knew than if he couldn't make her a weapon and she learned what other monsters wear she would shurly kill any human working there." the image of the girl covered in blood rounded by boadys apeered

"So He had started to find ways to kill her. From electicution, to sliceing her head off, to many many posins All witch had shown to be useless" She made imagreey of the ways he tried killing her

Eyes lit with a dark fascination as he watched yet a fire burned within his soul. Strange and familiar ideas of execution danced before him yet... " She got him right?" He asked while tipping his head.
Black "Not quite..... Now He hand started to make a weapon to kill any monster..... but he went mad finishing it. He was given one last assignment of doing a ruteen check up on the girl before he would have to leave the lab. He did but had shown his true form as a monster during a fit of rage. He was knocked out.... when he woke up his collages, wife, and daughter who was now in chains as she was a monster too wear in the room. His gun was in there too. They gave him a choice End it all or be a test subject. He took the gun Shot his daughter than himself, AND THATS THE END. pretty scarry right"

" A monster killing monsters? Chilling" A couple wisps floated towards the gleaming bowl as he flipped upright. Each one grabbed a treat and brought it to her.

Nasr dropped to the floor and took his were-raven form as he stood up. " I would hate to be a test subject but that weapon...that is truly scary. Two treats for you. One for the tale and another for scaring the feathers out of me"
Chrone (played by Trishields)

The zombie was fashionably late. There was something about this forest, the call of crows that he remembered, and missed. It looked and smelled like home, and yet he knew somehow that it was not. He couldn't remember his home, exactly- some things tended to get lost when you died and came back, but the call of crows, dead, cold trees, and the scent of spices and a big goth house spoke to him. There was little that could kill him nowadays, but he did fear fire, no matter what color it was. So, he made his way through the forest up to the grand door, violet eyes landing on the raven statues astride the frame. His large shovel was brought up and tapped lightly against the door. No one was likely expecting another patron, let alone a denizen as dead as Chrone was. Was he a traveler, or just another one of the monsters from the fog?

"H-Hello?" the Asuwang demon called out, "Is... Is anyone there? I- m'cold. Hungry." But were treats really on the menu, or was it something more that he sought. His eyes were wide and adorable, his frame shambling and too-thin to be healthy, he looked harmless and his tattered, grave-robbed clothing looked fit to fall off of him. He constantly kept looking over his shoulder back at the forest, frightened of what was out there.
Shinigami (played by Great7)

That's instresting itself", he said sitting up and looked but, "hey Nasr, new comer"
Black eyes lit up as she placed the treats in her bag "The most chilling part is that its true.... tho not part of THIS reality. OH NEW PERSON. More Storyies" she said quite exiteinly
Maddie Angevin (played by RedPandaFox)

A smile spread across Maddie's face. "Hi there." She said in a kind tone. "We're accumulating quite the troupe here. What's your name? We have food." A few pieces of candy floated over from her trail behind her to in front of the newcomer. "You can have those if you'd like.

I think he's a brains kind of person. ", he said looking at Nasr, "you better not have any in this mansion"

Between the knock and the response of the other guests, Nasr turned towards the door. The scent of death filled his nose as he made his way to the entrance. " Welcome! It seems this party is of equal parts living and dead" He grinned and held his hand out to invite the new guest in.

" We have plenty of food and treat" Beyond the statues, in the back of the room was a large table full of food. Rich meats, color fruits and veggies, and rich sweets still waited on it. " I believe we all could enjoy a feast. Please, share a tale of your own for a treat"
Black CHeered "YHEA FEASTING... ehehehe if on,y I could eat. Oh Well Its the whole party aspect of feasting I love"

Won't the food move through you?", he asked ink, "how do you. Nevermind I might not want to know"

" Some ghosts can eat" He stated while tapping his beak. " A shame if you missed out. The wisps could prepare a special meal for a ghost"

So you won't try to eat the wisps?", he asked with a face that spelled doubt
Chrone (played by Trishields)

Luckily, Chrone didn't need brains at *just* this moment. He wasn't starving yet, but that he occasionally partook of the 'delicacy' wasn't wrong. Tonight it seemed, all he wanted was something to warm him up. Hot cider or tea perhaps? Or... he supposed some treats might do, too. In all honesty he was surprised by the welcome he received, but said nothing on it... It was unusual, but appreciated all the same. As he was invited in, he slipped passed the door frame and into the throng of visitors collected there. The shambling undead gripped his shovel like it was a dear pet- defensively as as if afraid someone else might want the disgusting thing. "H-Hello-" he stammered, clearing his throat as it sounded a touch dry. "Dreadful forest weather..." He said, glancing between the others. Were they telling stories? Ghost stories? real stories? He moved around to where the food was, and soon found his way to the meat section. Those seemed hot, so he set his shovel gently aside and began piling a plate high of the various meats- then some candies- then whatever hot beverage was available. He looked towards Nasr. "Kind of you to take strangers in from the dark..." But he was also slightly.... cautious. Who was this man, and why was he so generous. "I'm afraid I missed part of what's happening here. Is it someone's birthday?" he asked.

The drink choices consisted of various ciders and punches crafted from the unique and glowing fruits of Nyctoria. Should Crone be curious, a silver carafe hid a favorite of the Valra. A rich punch made from blood. It was placed out due to tales of other creatures who enjoy such things.

Dreadful weather? Nasr poked his head out the door and looked about. No lightning was about or the raging winds he loved to call. " I thought it was quite lovely" With a shrug, he turned back in.

Shinigami was patted on the shoulder when Nasr passed him. " I promised to never eat another wisp. Do not expect me to eat more shadows either. Now..." Ice shot through his veins when he realized how many showed up. Four wasn't too bad yet only one he knew. A deep breath was taken to regather his nerves. " You all may take what you wish from the table"

His focus returned to the walking dead. How strange that no magical device was attached to this one. " This place would be without guests if it were a birthday. Valra celebrate by..." How would the living take such a secret or this guest for that matter? His friend was aware of his kind's hunger for the dead, fresh or sour, especially hearts but this was just a fragment of why many avoided this place. " We are celebrating a time of terrors. I hear treats and food are offered during this celebration."

Really. Well this is a hunted house and I'm just waiting for the traps to lay down", he said yawning then stood up and went to the table, "lamb lamb lamb. There", he said taking a piece and began to place it on a plate, "I'm surprised the dead like their food cooled. The ones we met just didn't bother to survive"
Black "No No..... I dont really need food, Im perfectly content.... Plus I would never eat a wisp. That is definitely going to curse me"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nasr Varethar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus