Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nasr Varethar

Maddie Angevin (played by RedPandaFox)

After a pause to catch her breath, Maddie continued. "The next night, Maddie snuck out of her house." An image of Maddie wearing a hoodie appeared. She dropped out of a window attached to nothing and hit the ground before looking around and heading in a direction. "She reached the church at around nine thirty PM. She waited in the front of the church, unsure of going inside or where she was supposed to meet the mysterious person. For about ten minutes, she waited." A clock quickly turned the time. "Eventually, someone appeared. Their face was completely shrouded in black. She could not see any part of it except for a single lock of bright red hair that fell out from behind their hood."

Maddie shifted her weight, taking another breath. "A familiar voice weaved its way out of beneath the hood and into Maddie's heart, shocking her. The figure held out a hand." She fog was mimicking the story perfectly. "Maddie without hesitating took the hand, and gave her trust to the figure. She knew that voice although she hadn't heard it in years. It was Luke from her childhood. Maddie was never seen again. There was no body found, and police looked everywhere for her. The only piece of evidence they could find, was a classroom photo of Maddie's class in 9th grade. Her whole class was standing in it. They found it in front of a church. They police interrogated everyone from the photo and was only unable to contact one person. Luke."
Shinigami (played by Great7)

He took a deep breath, "called it", he said lying down then sat back up, "its more of a sad story"
Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Sad? I thought it had a sweet ending" He held his hand out and two treats hovered his hand, one for each tale. " She vanished but ended up with the guy she loved " The treats were tossed to each of them.
Maddie Angevin (played by RedPandaFox)

Maddie smiled. "I tried." The treats floated to join the trail behind her. "Do you have a story Nasr?" She asked, tilting her head at him. "Both of us shared a story, it's your turn."

Better not be romance", shinigami said looking over to nasr

" So it is" He stated with a grin. The fog swirled like a hurricane when Nasr stirred it with a talon. " Romance is not my forte. You are safe buddy. Now, where to start...I think I know where"

Waving his hand over the fog brought the scene of a bustling city to life. Not human in craft but far more arcane. " Imagine never having a care in the world, blessed with overflowing riches in all areas. Fine food, comfort, never working, and more. This is what every resident in this city enjoyed, one in particular" An image of a sleek draconian, young man appeared. The clothes he wore showed he held a high standing among sorcerers.

" He was of a long line of sorcerers who built this paradise and next in line to lead. Everyone was busy preparing for his coronation which was a month away" The fog showed the residents gathering resources, creating decor and gifts, and setting up for events. One woman, however, looked at a bucket of water with disgust.

He watched the fog and sighed, "it's a log one isn't it. Well let's listen", he said sitting down on the floor and took his hoodie down
Blak had started to float inside. The way she walked was quite odd her legs and body forming and changing From smoke to thin air. She gave a little curtsy "Thank you for letting me in. it's hard for a ghost to go into peoples homes without permission"

She kept floating around circling and eyeing the bowl of candy. Her bag was about halfway full and she needed to go to a lot more houses tonight.

A pause was taken to look towards the ghost. Having say down, Nasr bowed his head. " You are quite welcome. Please don't take all the treats or you can join our game if you wish, spooky tale for a treat. I just began telling one" Some green wisps hovered near Black and the bowl. Their giggles were barely audible but perhaps clear to a fellow spirit.

He turned back to the others, focusing on Shinigami. " I can tell shorter stories. Anyway..." The fog shifted to show what was in the bucket. " The woman was scowling at black sludge pulled from the well. The well was sealed and others used but the problems continued to grow. More sludge in wells, bones appearing in fields, and missing villagers and beasts would be found without their heads" Fog hid the upper torso from view to keep the imagery clean.

" One night, the citizens were woken by knocking on their windows. When they looked they were greeted by floating skulls which grinned and laughed at them" Nasr motioned to something and various skulls, with green fire in their eyes, filled the room. They laughed and danced over the illusion. " They confronted their leader who claimed a curse must have been placed on the city. Hunters and mercenaries were sent to find the one responsible but none returned"

He glanced over the others, hoping it was decent. " Each passing day the terrors grew worse until the coronation was on them. To their surprise, their ruler refused to celebrate"
Black went to listen to the story She liked Games always Happy to join. She was Always surprised by the imagery Loving how it added to the terror of the story. Meanwhile, she thought of her own spooky ghost tale. She wanted it to be as scary as possible. But for now she would listion to the spectical that was hearing others tell theres.

Yeah that's scary in its own right. But mine was better. I think, I don't know I don't think I can judge", he said laying down

" I didn't say it was the end yet! It's almost finished" He said as he watched his friend. A smile showed when saw the ghost join. " Be nice now, we have another" His hand was stretched towards a place to sit.

" Now where was I...Ah yes! Confused, the citizens visited the tower which he resided. All the guards were missing or dead" Their emaciated bodies, with expressions of terror, were shown in the fog. " Despite this, they explored the tower until they reached the throne. A shadow stood before them with sign of their leader"

Nasr grinned and the images showed the civilians drop dead as their souls were devoured by the shadow. It vanished and the scene shifted to an overview of the city. " Instead of celebrating, the entire city fell to nightmares" An eerie shriek shook the mansion and the fire went out. Green flames replaced them but a shadow stood behind Nasr. A dragon's skull loomed over them and large green claws were poised to strike. " Now the shadow roams these haunted ruins but those who see it say it has the head of the missing ruler"

After seeing the interaction he few a blank face, "well it's one ugly head maybe"
Black being both easyly amused and scared turning into a very small little wisp by the site of the people dropping dead looking around at the other things going on. Until he was finished talking. She turned back into her normal form. "Oh...... its not ungly it scary"

" Glad somebody enjoyed it" He said with a smile. Behind him, the shadow vanished along with the demon but the darkness remained. " What kind of tale will you share?"
Black pointed to herself "Me! Oh Is it my turn?"

" It is" He nodded with a smile. " I am sure a cute ghost like yourself has plenty of good tales"

Sure sure. You can tell a short story. Just scary and cool. Again you can tell a short story", he said to the ghost.

" Admit it, you are bored" He jided his friend while leaning back. It felt like the demon had gotten the better of him. The few guests were nice yet he hoped for more. " Next time I should have you plan the events"

No. I Hust want to get to the good stuff quickly", he said looking at the ghost, "I can't tell is that a ghost or zombie. Or just a girl wearing a costume hopeful not the third cause it would make me seem like a bad guy",

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nasr Varethar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus