Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nasr Varethar

Nasr Varethar (played by LunarValravn) Topic Starter

" Cursed!?" He exclaimed wile grabbing at his neck. " Then there really are guardians of wisps. Never again will I eat one" What would happen from eating wisps in the past? A shriek echoed through the halls in response.

A smirk crossed his face when he looked down a hall. " Traps? Eat up and you can open the doors. You will understand why I said not to earlier" He laughed deviously before heading over to the table. A few ribs and a couple lunar fruit were grabbed.

" Cooled? Ember blossoms and hellstones are used to keep foot hot" Crimson and fiery decorations around the meats were pointed out. " And the last unread we saw were creations of the Luminaries. That's a spooky tale on its own"
Shinigami (played by Great7)

Spooky is finding out your discoveries were already doscovered", he saud eating a piece, "it's pretty nerve racking"

" Is that so?" The diamond moon peered through window, casting an eerie light on everyone. Ghosts who were missing their hearts filled the house. If one listened, they might hear warnings of the Valra.

" Looks like time is short..." Nasr said with a sigh. " Time to release the demon. " Saying farewell must be done in a...fun way" Quick work was made of his own meal before he moseyed his way to the golden bowl of treats. Such a treasure that would be given through the greatest sacrifice that had been made.

A dark chuckle rose from their host as he ran his fingers along its edge. " Perhaps the greatest tale is the one you all are living in. Would you like to know how it ends?"
Chrone (played by Trishields)

Chrone looked up as the other sought out lamb and talked about the dead wanting cold meat- and as something of a expert on the topic, the zombie couldn't help but speak up, although he was somewhat twitchy about it. "Cold meat is usually fresher. usually more... S- Satis-- no.. Filling? N-no..." The word he meant was nutritious, but he wasn't quite there right now, and had begun chomping on the food on his plate contentedly one piece at a time. He was happily half way through it when their host spoke up about opening doors, and all of a sudden Chrone realized what he'd wandered into... In truth, the allure of the familiar forest (which he considered dreadful if only because f a flood of old memories and senses that told him what a healthy forest should be like) should have made sense before. It did now, anyway. "I.. uhm. Do we have to?" He asked, brows raising as Nasr said something that could be considered a mild threat, as far as the paranoid Chrone was concerned... For a moment the Zombie snickered. "Good luck with that," he mused, stuffing another handful of meat into his maw.

With a shrug, his gaze returned to the others. " It would be fun in the darker spirit of things. Who knows how things will end when time is up"

Dude can you do this like when we've finished eating. Nevermindl", he said wiping his mouth, "let's see. There's ghost and there's, you're following the ghost story aren't you", he said with s blank face

" Your meal would have been interrupted already if I did not wait" He chuckled. The moon had fallen to peer in the window like a massive eye. Why did the time have to be so short?

He looked to Crone now. A curious being indeed. Dead yet understanding the delicacies the Valra dared not put out for guests. " I could give you a treat unlike any other. Tell me what your favorite cold meat is and you can have it"

He say diwn eating, "so what is happening first?"

" I was hoping to hear another tale..." He looked about to see the fog seeping in, ready to sweep the guests away at night's end. " A final chance for treats. Choose a door and face your fears or whatever hides behind them. You could walk away with a few extra pieces or a hoard"

Ravens flew in to empty the bowl of its treats. They were carried away in different directions before the house fell silent once more.

He looked around, " he didn't rell me what was happening here. I wonder why"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trick or Treat: Nasr Varethar

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus