Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » I was here before, here I am again

Hiya , I am the former Ozzyotter3001, the rebellious headcase with a chip on their shoulder. I am here to inform you that not only have I gotten worse, I've actually learned to relax a bit so yeah hi again RPR, I hope we can get along without me losing my mind... Again.
Icysoul

Welcome back. I'm glad you have gotten better!
Rogue-Scribe

Welcome Back.
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Welcome back to the site!
Welcome back! If you ever feel like you need someone to talk to my dms are open, but if you don't want to that's okay. I hope you're doing fine. <3
Hiya there and welcome back to RPR! :) I hope you'll have a lovely time here.

So, you've been here before, you probably remember where everything is..... Just as a refresher, the dropdown menu at the top up there has forums, groups, and threads, as well as a Help section, a Getting Started Guide, and a Find RP tool. :) It's all very fun. Also, I think there might be a Mental Health support Group somewhere on here, so if you wanna get involved in that sort of thing, go for it! Otherwise, if you ever want to have a friendly chat, just let me know and we can hang out via PM. :) :) :) I'm on here a few times a week usually. :) :)
Anyway, don't forget to report a bug if you find one, ask for a mod if you need one, and have fun when you want to have fun! Just be good and don't insult people or get banned. :P ;) :) :D
Might see you around, might not, who knows? Anyway. Welcome, once again! To the RPRepository! :D

That's all from me for now, so toodleoo! :) :D :P Have fun, be nice, take care, let your creative thoughts have a nice boost every once in a while, and make some friends if you want to! Stay cool! Warm! Whatever. :P Have a good one! Bye-bye! :D :) :P :D :3 ;D :) ;) :P :D :3 :P :) ;) :D ;) :D :3 :P :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » I was here before, here I am again

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus