Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'Ello, Ello!

Cheng_Ching_Chung

'Ello, everyone! I'm Cheng_Ching_Chung, but you can call me Mattel. My favorite kind of RP is fantasy, so that's my main topic. I hope to find friends here, since I don't really have any.

I'm a friendly and chill guy, so don't be afraid to come talk to me. I'm a mix of semi-literate and literate, but I can be illiterate if you want me to.

I write for a living, so roleplaying is pretty easy for me. Anything else about me? ...Not really.
Icysoul

Welcome to the family! I hope you make new friends and have fun rping.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to spend your time! It's quite fun creating characters and writing stories with others! As a welcome gift, I found this character creation help page invaluable in my creating character pages here. Maybe it will be an assistance to you! :)
Hey there, welcome to RPR! I hope you have a lot of fun here! Be sure to check out the forums once you're ready!
Helloooo and welcome to the site!!!

I hope you make a lot of friends and have a ton of fun RPs!
Welcome to RPR! I have a Fantasy character, but I mainly do romance rps. That's just a random fact about me, hehe. I hope you enjoy your time here! <3
Hello there! Welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a great time here. :)

Thanks for introducing yourself, Mattel! Your avatar is super cute, also. Haha. I'm Shinyrainbowlithogra, and I like reading, roleplay, anime, manga, anddddd.... Lots of other things. Plants! They're great. Haha. Uh, if you want a little tour-guide-y thing about the site, there's a dropdown menu up at the top and it has a Getting Started Guide, along with forums and threads, a Find RP tool (I think?) and a Help section. All very handy! If you have any questions, don't be too shy about asking- we're nice people, mostly. :P The forums are OOC and IC themed, for the most part, and there are also Groups which have similar themes, whether one or the other or both, and sometimes more concentrated themes too. Like cooking, or acrobatics, or roleplaying a certain thing. Or something. Stuff like that, heheheh! :D
Also, if you ever want to chat or ask questions or me to ask you questions or something, feel free to swing over to my profile and send me a message! I'd be happy to talk with you. Probably. :P
I like Zelda and Pokemon, Skyrim and some Monster Hunter, and I've played a few of the Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon games. I like reading various kinds of manga such as Skip Beat, Kitchen Princess, and other slice of life, or adventure ones like .//hack Legend of the Twilight, and Naruto. And stuff like that. One of my favorite book series is the Lord of the Rings; I haven't finished the Silmarillion yet. Oops. My favorite flowers are..... Hard to say, I don't know if I could choose very simply. And uh, my favorite animals are probably birds and dogs and lizards, maybe. I dunno. I like some insects, too, but those others are easy to be around anyway. So. That's a bit about me!
As for the site, we may or may not see each other around, but whatever the case, I hope you have a good time! :) Good luck and fair fortune, and all that stuff!

Alright, so that's about all from me for now, I'll let you get on with whatever you're doing! Still, I hope you have a great time, be nice, be kind and respectful to the RPers and non-RPers, the moderators and the artists and the Admin and your fellow human beings and earth creatures and stuff. All that jazz. Hippie stuff, but still, avoid the banhammer! Hahahahahaha. Anyway. Be creative if you want to, be cool if you want to, maybe you can make some friends if you want to. Have a great time, and be good! :P :) :3 :D :) ;D ;) ;P :3 :) :D <3 <3 <3 :) :D :P :) :3 <3 <3 <3 :D :3 :P ;D :) <3 <3 <3 <3
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to when they are bored.

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site when they're bored.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'Ello, Ello!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus