Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Ships (Romantic / Platonic) + Ideas! (Closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

original.gif

High Fantasy || Dark Fantasy || Adventure || Slice of Life || Platonic || Romance ​

Hi there! I'm glad you stopped by. Why don't I make you some tea and we can sit on the porch to watch the leaves fall? You see, now that my plots are out of the way, I'd love to find something more lighthearted. I know now that I had burned myself a bit last time and I just need to tell myself that everything doesn't have to be perfect. Soooo below is just a simple thread that has some pairing ships that warm my heart and that I would love to make a story around. Some are romantic, some are platonic. Some may have short ideas next to them while others are just out on the open for anything. I think this could be fun as it would leave it as lore heavy or lore light as we want it to! I'll update these frequently as I think of more or start craving certain ones. Quickly though: It'd be a plus if you were someone who wrote novella style (no one sentence responses!). That is all for now, my dudes, PM if you're interested!

[+] °✦Platonic✦°
‣ Siblings (either biological, adopted or siblings in spirit!)
‣ Friends (a special relationship between people who don’t have (or never will have) romantic connection)
‣ Parental (an older, more experienced guardian who is here to teach/protect a younger ward; the guardian may see their ward like a son/daughter/child and the ward as their parent/grandparent)

[+] °✦Badass + Badass°✦ || (Two friends; Battle Buddies) They’re skilled by themselves, but together they are a well oiled machine; honestly they would die for each other if it came to it
B1 = soldier + B2 = enemy soldier || The two find themselves lost and separated from their respective group; now they’ve got to work together to stay alive in a dangerous situation, but as time goes on they find they’re not so bad. And as much as they hate to admit it, they fight pretty well for a backstabbing traitor.
B1 = mercenary + B2 = royal knight || One has the formal training while the other has the experience in the gritty world. You think’d they always be at each other’s throats. While they have their own disagreements, at the end of the day they can’t help but admire the other’s own unique strengths.

[+]°✦Idealist Revolutionary + Realistic Right Hand°✦ || (Two friends; Could be the same age or Right Hand could be older than Revolutrionary) Revolutionary often bites off more than they can chew but their heart is the right place and that’s what Right Hand thinks matters the most. So long as Revolutionary will fight for it, Right Hand would do anything to make their dream come true.

[+] °✦Innocent Happy + Moody Protecc°✦ || (Two friends or siblings; Moody is older/ Happy is younger); Happy is a ray of sunshine whose is always trying to cheer Moody up. But Moody looks mad all the time and almost always quip back; secretly, they are very protective of Happy and would die for them. Oh and if anybody touches Happy, Moody will roll you like a drum, you got it bud?
Happy = bard + Moody = paladin || Moody and Happy somehow became traveling buddies. Turns out that Happy is the only one who knows their way around this place. Moody just wants to get home and would do anything at this point, but hates how attached they are getting to this ‘annoying’ bard. This goodbye is going to be harder than they thought.
Happy = servant + Moody = prince/princess || Happy is lowborn; their life hasn't been easy but they have always looked forward with their head held high. They find themselves under Moody and are always looking for ways of cheering them up. Moody isn't used to this sort of affection... What exactly do they want in return?

[+] °✦Patient Tall + Hurt Smol°✦ || Siblings or Parental; Protecc is older/ Smol is younger) Smol has already had a hard life and its taken a while, but Protecc has become the only one they trust. Sometimes Smol struggles with their own self doubt, but Protecc is here to make sure Smol doesn’t have to feel that pain ever again.
Smol = runaway + Tall = anyone || Smol has escaped a dangerous situation (they’re a runaway slave, a neglected child, a survivor from a village attack) and crosses paths with Tall; Turns out that Tall is actually alright, but does Smol trust them enough to tell them what exactly they’re hiding from?
Smol = experiment + Tall = ex security || Tall is supposed to be making sure that Smol doesn’t escape, but who know that they’d actually become attached to the little runt... And now Tall decides they can’t take anymore of watching Smol being poked and prodded like a science project, so they scoop them out of that awful place and try to make amends for what’s been done.
Smol= tiny princess + Tall = knight/bodyguard || Tall is charged in finding a lost heir of a vast kingdom, but Smol isn’t exactly the ruler they were expecting to find. The people who were supposed to be protecting them have only left Smol a shivering mess. Tall won’t have any more of this and decides the future king/queen would be best under their protection now, especially with enemies of the crown prowling about. Tall will make sure Smol gets to where they belong.

[X] °✦Romantic✦°
‣ Any gender (male, female, non binary, transgender) I have no strong preferences!

[X]°✦ Endearing Brat x The Tired Mom Friend °✦|| (Any gender) Brat is slightly less mean to Mom Friend; that or they amp up their antics to 9000 in order to get their attention. But as far as Mom Friend is concerned, they either are completely oblivious or don't think Brat means anything serious about it. They're just there keep Brat from going completely miley cyrus wild.
Brat = rogue + Mom Friend = paladin || Fine, Brat won't steal from that ugly priest's temple or try to loot everyone's pockets in the inn they're staying at... At least, not when Mom Friend is looking~ (You can hear Mom Friend paladin whispering a pray to their god for patience in the background)

[X]°✦ Passive Aggressive Sasster x Equally Passive Aggressive Sasster °✦|| (Any gender) Don't get me wrong. Sometimes these two are water and oil, but at the same time that's just how they show affection to one another. People who don't know these two think they're fighting all the time, but its just their love language.

[X]°✦ Lawful Evil x Chaotic Evil °✦|| (Any gender) Lawful is a machiavellian schemer; Chaotic is literal hell on earth. The two of them together are a dangerous power couple.
LE = loyal right hand + CE = end game villain || As their faithful servant, LE would do anything for their fearless leader CE. Steal a magical artifact and study its properties? Right away. Abduct a kingdom's heir and blame the enemy to start a devastating war? Of course they can do that. Accept CE's marriage proposal- Wait, this w-wasn't in the job description.

[X]°✦ Lawful Good x Chaotic Evil °✦|| (Any gender) They're supposed to be sworn enemies, but why does Lawful feel like Chaotic is always making such a mess of things just to get their attention...?

[X] °✦Pure Bean x Player with a Heart of Gold°✦ ||(Any Gender) Player has gotten quite good at manipulating people's feelings to get what they want. They don’t mean any true harm by it, but that’s how they've always navigated through the world. But Bean just wandered into their life and is just too good for this world; Player knows more about the world than Bean and tries their best to protect their innocence. And while Player won’t admit it, the worse thing would be them betraying Bean’s trust - so they actually work to better themselves, for once
‣ Bean = prince/princess x Player = rogue || (Finn/Rapunzel vibes anyone?) Player’s out to make it big but Bean just had to come in here and ruin it… ruin their bad time, that is.

[X]°✦ Wise & Mysterious Tall x Curious Energy Bundle °✦|| (Any Gender; Wise is older/ Bundle is younger. Wise may or may not be a non-human) Wise has taken Bundle under their wing to show them some rare secrets or old trade; Bundle is completely bewitched by Wise's mysterious grace while Mystery finds Bundle's endless optimism incredibly endearing. Wise will do all they can to prepare Bundle for the challenges up ahead
Wise = wizard + Bundle = accidental apprentice || Bundle is a squire to some uptight knight who pays them little attention. Wise is the court wizard who keeps themselves locked up in some mysterious library with all sorts of glowing globes and strange potions. When Bundle begins sneaking away to spy, Wise relents to teaching them a few tricks of the trade if they really want to spend most of their time here anyways.
Wise = "evil" spirit + Bundle = lost ranger || Rumors spread of a witch of a forbidden woods; Bundle didn't mean to get lost and they especially didn't mean to disrupt Wise in their magical escapades. They were technically supposed to be dealing with Wise but now that they're here, Bundle wouldn't mind getting to know Wise a little better.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I know that we might doing another rp, but this idea seems very fun to me!

Especially the protect/smoll one
Isolus Topic Starter

Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Ooooo, ok! I don’t mind doing something different at all if you saw something on here you like better ^^
Are you alright with me DMing you about a few questions on some ideas?
hannsthemanns wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:

Ooooo, ok! I don’t mind doing something different at all if you saw something on here you like better ^^

I wouldnt mind to do two rp’s, but if you would prefer to do just 1 that’s fine with me to
Imani Stone (played anonymously)

😍 so many great ideas! I'd love to do some writing with, especially something in the Patient Tall and Hurt Smol range
Isolus Topic Starter

Imani Stone wrote:
😍 so many great ideas! I'd love to do some writing with, especially something in the Patient Tall and Hurt Smol range

Perfect! I'll shoot you a PM in a few then ^^
pixl.Bee

hi! I'm interested in a few of these ideas, especially the loyal right-hand + villain, and the ex-scientist + experiment (I have a character that could work pretty well as the experiment, I think).
Isolus Topic Starter

pixl.bee wrote:
hi! I'm interested in a few of these ideas, especially the loyal right-hand + villain, and the ex-scientist + experiment (I have a character that could work pretty well as the experiment, I think).

Hey! Awesome, shoot me a PM with which characters you had in mind and we can discuss details~

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Ships (Romantic / Platonic) + Ideas! (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus