Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello world!~

Soraya Laveau (played by Soraya)

Hello!~ I am Soraya Laveau, I am excited to set out on an adventure to learn and make friends.
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository Soraya!
May you find fun and friends here in this fine city!
Icysoul

Welcome, Soraya Laveau. I hope you find great friends.
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home.
Ah, welcome to the world of Repository ^^. If you you'd like to rp just send a pm to any character of mine you'd be interested in getting something started.
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Kim Site Admin

Hey there, welcome to the site! The introduction forum is really meant for introducing yourself as a player, not (just) as a character you play. :)

Can you tell us a bit more about yourself OOCly? For example, stuff like... Do you have any pets? Where did you get your start in RPing? Why did you decide to join the RP Repository?

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, if you have questions or curiosities, don't worry, there's a lot of resources. You can always try typing your question into the search box, or you can look at the categories in the help section. If that fails, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or suggestions!
Hello and welcome to RPR!

Cheers to making new friends and having a lot of fun RPs to be a part of!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello world!~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus