Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Betsy the poor kitten (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

nindyaru

You found a small poor kitten inside a cardboard in front of your house door. It was drenched in rain and meowing helplessly to catch someone attention.

This kitten is a white female kitten with yellow spots on it’s forehead and back.

There is not any information about this cat except a name carved on it’s collar tag, ‘Betsy’, and an address on the backside of the tag.

Will you adopt this poor cat?
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'd be interested.
nindyaru Topic Starter

Michael147 wrote:
I'd be interested.

Cool! I’ll pm you!
Hi, I'd be interested!
nindyaru Topic Starter

ghostfire137 wrote:
Hi, I'd be interested!

Ok! I'll pm you! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Betsy the poor kitten (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus