Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Hi guys, I'm Ghost! I love rping, and I've been doing it for around 7 years now. I'm honestly up for most things, especially romance such as MxM or FxF. My replies are generally a paragraph in length, but I can easily do more. I hope to be able to start some good rps!
Icysoul

Welcome, Ghost! I hope you find good rp partners and make new friends.
Hello Ghostfire! Welcome to RPR. :)
Rinny_Howler

Welcome to the community Ghost!
Welcome to RPR Ghost! I'm sure you'll find some good rp partners on this site
Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to RP Repository!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! I hope you'll have a lovely time here. There are lots of things to do, so feel free to look around! There are often events, games, and other fun things around the site and in the threads. Check out the forums, news, and the dropdown menu! Feel free to message me any time you like, okay? We can chat or question or answer or whatever. Heh heh. Anyway! Make sure you stay safe, be creative if you want, and have a good time! Okay, that's about all from me! Thanks for introducing yourself! Take care! Maybe we'll 'meet' again somewhere around the site and hang out, who knows! I don't know! Have a good time, bye-bye! :)
:) :) :) :) :) :D :P ;D :) ;) :3 :) :D :P ;D :D :) ;D ;) :) :3 :P ;) :) <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
hello and WELCOME TO RPR!!!!<3<3<3<3
Welcome dude to RPR, hope we can get to know each other
sarah18394729

Newbies players welcome and hello, and may I personally welcome you to our website that thousands of people from all over the world come to, and just so you know we are like a family community with each player having their own role I am happy you decided to be in our not so little community I hope you are happy to be here

Returning players welcome back my fellow players I am glad that you have returned and may I say that RPRepository has changed so much that now people all over the world have come to this site, we are a family-friendly community and all ages are welcome to our home away from home,
Hello and welcome to the site!

If you're ready to find people to write with, you can always use the Find RP option or browse the Looking for RP forum.

Cheers to making new friends!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus