Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Holidays 2.0

nightmqre

Wow. It's been two years since I made the Happy Holidays thread. I was 13 then, and almost 16 now and it's honestly a little scary. But honestly the message hasn't changed at all.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and happily holidays to those who don't celebrate the holiday.

This year has been rough for a lot of people. And while I have definitely been better off than most, it's definitely been difficult. Living in England has been a journey, with being one of the last places to go into Lockdown, GCSE's not being cancelled, missing 6 months of incredibly important school learning, etc. Not to mention I had a major surgery less than a week ago, and am still recovering.

For the people who definitely haven't been having a great year once again, hang in there. Again, three years ago I was homeless over Christmas and this year we're all stuck in side. Over here in England, my city is actually on the tier 4: something that didnt even EXIST until last week. It's been crazy, depressing, and just a mess this year. Throughout January I might end up hosting some sort of event for people as a pick-me-up: lord knows we all need one.

And a special thanks to any and all key workers. We all appreciate everything you do.
LOVE YALL AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARSS <3 <3 <3
Rogue-Scribe

Happy holidays to one and all!
I remember your 1st Happy Holiday thread. I was about to go down a serious RPR rabbit-hole about that time.
Peace to all and may we see light at the end of this very long tunnel we’ve entered in 2020.
Happy Holidays!

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Happy Holidays 2.0

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus