Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Accolades/Items (EXISTS)

I noticed that the order of accolades goes from first accolade ever received to last one ever received. I wonder if there is a way that it can be an option on how it shows on your profile. (IE. most recent accolade received to least recent or least recent to most recent. If that makes sense.)

Also, it might be nice to organize the display of items. Some RP'ers have many items and it might be nice to display the most cherished ones and click through to see the rest.

Just suggestions and apologies if this is already a thing and I didn't know!
This is doable, just you need to get the appropriate item from Moa, the traveling merchant, she is also the lady you buy Walruses from.
Kim Site Admin

Yes indeedy, you want the blue Orb of Order from Moa to rearrange your item display case, or the red Orb of Order from Moa to rearrange your accolade display case. She's not currently in town, but visits the site roughly once a month for about a week. :) Although these two items can be purchased with money, most people trade Moa their welcomer accolades to get hold of them instead.

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Accolades/Items (EXISTS)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus