Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wolves of Woodrow Valley (Wolfblood RP | Open)

JonahMa07 Topic Starter

If you wish to join in, please post here first! We will welcome new people to the story but please wait until you're added into a group chat so we can decide how to fit your OC into the plot first!
JonahMa07 wrote:
If you wish to join in, please post here first! We will welcome new people to the story but please wait until you're added into a group chat so we can decide how to fit your OC into the plot first!

Hey is it okay if I join? I'm new to RPing so I understand if you want someone more experienced.
I'd be interested!
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

I'd be open! Do you guys know much about Wolfblood? This RP is based off the tv show
I've honestly never seen it, but I'm always looking for something new to watch during the pandemic so I might try it!
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

For sure!

It's a lot to explain but it's definitely worth a watch to fully understand how it works
Akali_Fang

((I'd be interested in joining I actually created a wolfblood race for dnd, and I've watched the first season of wolfblood))
JonahMa07 Topic Starter

Akali_Fang wrote:
((I'd be interested in joining I actually created a wolfblood race for dnd, and I've watched the first season of wolfblood))

(You can join if you want! Just DM me a little more about your characters and how they'd fit into the plot! ^-^)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wolves of Woodrow Valley (Wolfblood RP | Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus