Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Vladimir sighed and turn to look at the stampede, baring his fangs. The stampede froze. Umbreon grunted. Houndoom looked shocked. "But....how....when..." She asked, confused. Vladimir lifted a hand and hissed loudly

Lisa: *In a panic* Vladimir... Stop. It's not working. Jeremy tried singing and it only put them into a daze... There is nothing we can do... Please... *Shedding tears and pleading* Please, Vladimir.... Please. We have to make a break for it. It is no good to fight them off.

Nicole: *With tears in her eyes* What'll we do? What are we to do?

Alice: I don't know. *Thinking* There must be something we could do. *Looking at Onix* Onix, come down here. let Alice have a word with you... I think that i might have an idea out of this.

Nicole: Alice, what're you thinking...

Alice: Not sure... but something's got to be done...

A few seconds later...

Alice: *Speaking with her Onix* This is the first time i've come up with a plan and it being with a pokemon. It's a first. But... i happen to have an idea that might... Just might work. Onix, You're able to dig holes and tunnels.

Drillbur: Don't forget about me. I've been known to dig some holes myself. Lots of them.

Onix: I've been known to dig a whole ton of tunnels. Why?

Alice: Would it be possible for you to dig a tunnel big enough to cause a collapse of the ground just underneath the stampeding Pokemon. Not to hurt them... but maybe convert them to another direction?

Onix: I can try. *Working to create tunnels to cause the ground to cave from underneath the path of the Stampede* Here goes...

Was this plan gonna work? Who knows?

Absol blinked. "I'm impressed." He said. Vladimir watched the stampede, blinking. "Wow." He whispered. Vladimir grunted and sat down, rubbing his head. "I'm still weak." He said. Umbreon sat next to Vladimir, yawning. "I know you are, Vlad. It's a curse of yours." Umbreon said. Vladimir laughed, looking at the stars. "Yeah. It is a curse." He whispered, closing his eyes and falling back. Vladimir lay on the grass.

The Stampede stopped...

It paused in their tracks and that was not till that stare which was given by Vladimir... It made them freeze right where they stood... But all the while Lisa and Nicole were pleading to him to not make any move to get them to stop as what they saw was that nothing was working. They tried singing... charm... intuition... possibly attacking at them... Nothing worked. It took the idea of what Alice had her Onix do to collapse the ground from underneath the stampede's path. And the stare... the baring of the... Fangs from Vladimir... to get the stampede to stop. However...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-over* Okay... why don't we just stop everything. Right now... What just happened? What the hell just went on here? The Stampede was coming at my sisters and me. We were trapped in the dire path of what was coming. It was here. We were bound to be trampled by things called a Scorbunny. A Yampur... and a Carkol. Yeah... those are pokemon. according to popular knowhow. It was that. What's more is that whatever it was that Vladimir did. It caused them to stop. My sister Lisa had a thing for him. She was in L.O.V.E with him and that was cute. Sweet and romantic. I was in love with Sandy... And also Kimberly. I was gay... Now Bi. But i knew what i wanted. Vladimir caused something to happen to the Stampede. There was now a big realization that he wasn't all upfront about who he was and what he was... He told us back when we first met him that he was lone wolf but was going to hit every Gym to battle them and compete in the league. But it was to avenge his parents and see on winning back his family's farm... But what he failed... to tell us was that perhaps there was more to him than just that. That he was a Vampire... Or part Vamp... Part Human. A Halfling.
Now... does that mean we confront him? No. I don't think so as we have things about us that he wouldn't quite get... That is part of the package as if you truly care and love someone... you learn to accept them for who they are... All of who they are. Not just pick and choose. You had to love them for all that they were or... the relationship that was between the two... or three... could never be. We accepted Vladimir for what he was... who he was. The only part that shook us was the vampire part. We didn't really know that he was. Not really. We knew he was a dark type of person. having dark type of pokemon. Being practically mysterious. Liking the night... the stars. The moon. We knew that... but never did we gather the fact that he was a vampire. We never knew... Maybe he hid it as he didn't want to scare us away. Thinking that we would never accept him or understand him. Kinda makes a person feel bad... to be seen as one who'd never understand someone and be judging. We would never do that. But we knew that there was more to him than he led on.
I think that with the stampeding put to a stop... things were now calm. However now we had to ask ourselves... which would take us through the night before turning in. Why was there a stampede and what caused it? Who? Who sent the stampede to us and why? Those were questions that would be bugging us for a while as we now had to figure out what was going on and why... figure out as to whether that was only a one time thing or... whether it would happen again... and when... Where. That was what we now had to brainstorm and figure. We had to.

Jeremy: Now... What are we to do about this? Any ideas?

Vladimir was watching them, eyes gleaming. “Depends.” He asked, face pale in the moonlight. “We could help the stampede get somewhere safe.” He stood up and stretched. “But who knows. I can’t really help I don’t think.”

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: We can capture some of them. Who wants one of these?

Jeremy: Good question... There's a bunch of fire types and electric types. Let's check the pokedex... find out exactly what these ones are...

Jeremy checks his pokedex...

Pokedex: *Giving the Info* Scorbunny- The Rabbit Pokemon... A warm-up of running around gets fire energy coursing through this Pokémon’s body. Once that happens, it’s ready to fight at full power. It has special pads on the backs of its feet, and one on its nose. Once it’s raring to fight, these pads radiate tremendous heat. Yamper- Puppy pokemon... This Pokémon is very popular as a herding dog in the Galar region. As it runs, it generates electricity from the base of its tail. This gluttonous Pokémon only assists people with their work because it wants treats. As it runs, it crackles with electricity. Carkol- Coal pokemon... It forms coal inside its body. Coal dropped by this Pokémon once helped fuel the lives of people in the Galar region. By rapidly rolling its legs, it can travel at over 18 mph. The temperature of the flames it breathes exceeds 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit.

Lisa: A Yamper... seems pretty cute. I would love to have one.

Kimberly: one of each for me...

Darlene: Same. I am not picky. All are just as special to anyone's eyes.

Lisa: Vladimir... Would any of them strike your interest?

Alice; *Looking at the time* It's getting pretty late kids. We should start cleaning things up a bit and prepare to hit the sack. We have another long day of traveling ahead.

Some conversation and fellowship... plus some dire brainstorming... What's ahead... was anyone's guess...
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Vladimir sighed and turn to look at the stampede, baring his fangs. The stampede froze. Umbreon grunted. Houndoom looked shocked. "But....how....when..." She asked, confused. Vladimir lifted a hand and hissed loudly

Lisa: *In a panic* Vladimir... Stop. It's not working. Jeremy tried singing and it only put them into a daze... There is nothing we can do... Please... *Shedding tears and pleading* Please, Vladimir.... Please. We have to make a break for it. It is no good to fight them off.

Alice: I don't know. *Thinking* There must be something we could do. *Looking at Onix* Onix, come down here. let Alice have a word with you... I think that i might have an idea out of this.

A few seconds later...

Alice: *Speaking with her Onix* This is the first time i've come up with a plan and it being with a pokemon. It's a first. But... i happen to have an idea that might... Just might work. Onix, You're able to dig holes and tunnels.

Drillbur: Don't forget about me. I've been known to dig some holes myself. Lots of them.

Alice: Would it be possible for you to dig a tunnel big enough to cause a collapse of the ground just underneath the stampeding Pokemon. Not to hurt them... but maybe convert them to another direction?

Onix: I can try. *Working to create tunnels to cause the ground to cave from underneath the path of the Stampede* Here goes...

Absol blinked. "I'm impressed." He said. Vladimir watched the stampede, blinking. "Wow." He whispered. Vladimir grunted and sat down, rubbing his head. "I'm still weak." He said. Umbreon sat next to Vladimir, yawning. "I know you are, Vlad. It's a curse of yours." Umbreon said. Vladimir laughed, looking at the stars. "Yeah. It is a curse." He whispered, closing his eyes and falling back. Vladimir lay on the grass.

The Stampede stopped...

It paused in their tracks and that was not till that stare which was given by Vladimir... It made them freeze right where they stood... But all the while Lisa and Nicole were pleading to him to not make any move to get them to stop as what they saw was that nothing was working. They tried singing... charm... intuition... possibly attacking at them... Nothing worked. It took the idea of what Alice had her Onix do to collapse the ground from underneath the stampede's path. And the stare... the baring of the... Fangs from Vladimir... to get the stampede to stop. However...

Jeremy: *Voice-over* Okay... why don't we just stop everything. Right now... What just happened? What the hell just went on here? The Stampede was coming at my sisters and me. We were trapped in the dire path of what was coming. It was here. We were bound to be trampled by things called a Scorbunny. A Yampur... and a Carkol. Yeah... those are pokemon. according to popular knowhow. It was that. What's more is that whatever it was that Vladimir did. It caused them to stop. My sister Lisa had a thing for him. She was in L.O.V.E with him and that was cute. Sweet and romantic. I was in love with Sandy... And also Kimberly. I was gay... Now Bi. But i knew what i wanted. Vladimir caused something to happen to the Stampede. There was now a big realization that he wasn't all upfront about who he was and what he was... He told us back when we first met him that he was lone wolf but was going to hit every Gym to battle them and compete in the league. But it was to avenge his parents and see on winning back his family's farm... But what he failed... to tell us was that perhaps there was more to him than just that. That he was a Vampire... Or part Vamp... Part Human. A Halfling.
Now... does that mean we confront him? No. I don't think so as we have things about us that he wouldn't quite get... That is part of the package as if you truly care and love someone... you learn to accept them for who they are... All of who they are. Not just pick and choose. You had to love them for all that they were or... the relationship that was between the two... or three... could never be. We accepted Vladimir for what he was... who he was. The only part that shook us was the vampire part. We didn't really know that he was. Not really. We knew he was a dark type of person. having dark type of pokemon. Being practically mysterious. Liking the night... the stars. The moon. We knew that... but never did we gather the fact that he was a vampire. We never knew... Maybe he hid it as he didn't want to scare us away. Thinking that we would never accept him or understand him. Kinda makes a person feel bad... to be seen as one who'd never understand someone and be judging. We would never do that. But we knew that there was more to him than he led on.
I think that with the stampeding put to a stop... things were now calm. However now we had to ask ourselves... which would take us through the night before turning in. Why was there a stampede and what caused it? Who? Who sent the stampede to us and why? Those were questions that would be bugging us for a while as we now had to figure out what was going on and why... figure out as to whether that was only a one time thing or... whether it would happen again... and when... Where. That was what we now had to brainstorm and figure. We had to.

Vladimir was watching them, eyes gleaming. “Depends.” He asked, face pale in the moonlight. “We could help the stampede get somewhere safe.” He stood up and stretched. “But who knows. I can’t really help I don’t think.”

Jeremy: Good question... There's a bunch of fire types and electric types. Let's check the pokedex... find out exactly what these ones are...

Pokedex: *Giving the Info* Scorbunny- The Rabbit Pokemon... A warm-up of running around gets fire energy coursing through this Pokémon’s body. Once that happens, it’s ready to fight at full power. It has special pads on the backs of its feet, and one on its nose. Once it’s raring to fight, these pads radiate tremendous heat. Yamper- Puppy pokemon... This Pokémon is very popular as a herding dog in the Galar region. As it runs, it generates electricity from the base of its tail. This gluttonous Pokémon only assists people with their work because it wants treats. As it runs, it crackles with electricity. Carkol- Coal pokemon... It forms coal inside its body. Coal dropped by this Pokémon once helped fuel the lives of people in the Galar region. By rapidly rolling its legs, it can travel at over 18 mph. The temperature of the flames it breathes exceeds 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit.

Alice; *Looking at the time* It's getting pretty late kids. We should start cleaning things up a bit and prepare to hit the sack. We have another long day of traveling ahead.

Some conversation and fellowship... plus some dire brainstorming... What's ahead... was anyone's guess...

Vladimir opened an eye and sat up. He jumped in the the other Pokémon, who crowded around him as he checked them from injuries. "I'll sleep once I check them all." He said softly. He started to sing softly, something he and Ace sang together once.

Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home
I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game
How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this rollercoaster
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know

A few seconds later...

The Stampede stopped...

Vladimir opened an eye and sat up. He jumped in the the other Pokémon, who crowded around him as he checked them from injuries. "I'll sleep once I check them all." He said softly. He started to sing softly, something he and Ace sang together once.

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home
I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this rollercoaster
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know

Jeremy turned on the Radio for some comfort from home. It was a very pulsing night and there was a lot to think about. There was the concert... which had took places hours prior... Then the Stanpede... A lot of things were pressing to them... It was taking alot for them to not just break down and scream...

Radio: *Broadcasting as Lord Arnold* And the hits... Just keep on COMING! It's 11 PM here in sweet ole' Metropolis and still reeling from the concert that just took place in Buckner only hours ago... People are gonna be exhausted but that is after the adrenaline finally dies down. It was a wonderful concert from The Rising Lights... There was also Passion Kiss and then the Lightfoot Dreams. Each one with #'s that really grabbed and touched. But to help us all settle down and mellow out a little so our hearts don't burst from the excess hype that still flows due to the concert... Here's Billy Paul with Me and Mrs. Jones... Right here on MRHAP METROPOLIS... the best station with the best tunes across the land.

Music plays...

Radio: *Playing music* "Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing, goin' on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We meet every day at the same cafe
Six-thirty and no one knows she'll be there
Holding hands, making all kinds of plans
While the juke box plays our favorite songs

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones)
We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We gotta be extra careful
That do we don't build our hopes up too high
Because she's got her own obligations
And so, and so, do I

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones)
We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Well, it's time for us to be leaving
It hurts so much, it hurts so much inside
Now she'll go her way and I'll go mine
Tomorrow we'll meet
The same place, the same time

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on
We gotta be extra careful
We can't afford to build our hopes up too high
I wanna meet and talk with you
At the same place, the same cafe, the same time
And we gonna hold hands like we used to
We gonna talk it over, talk it over
We know, they know, and you know what I know that it was wrong
But our thing is strong, we gotta let 'em know now
That we gotta thing going on, a thing going on"

Lisa: It's been a wonderful night. The day was just so exciting.

Nicole: *Sighs* Yeah.

They all got to checking their pokemon for injuries... It was gonna be some time before they'd be by a pokemon center...

What would they eat? There wasn't any food. Any ideas?

Vladimir was humming softly to the Pokémon around him. He was singing softly to them.

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me
Tired mechanical heart
Beats til the song disappears
Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
If only the clockworks could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Vladimir was humming softly to the Pokémon around him. He was singing softly to them.

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Lisa overheard and smiles... She was loving the sound of his voice. Somehow she then began to wonder how it was that she'd never got to hear him sing openly and feel as if there wasn't a care in the world.

Jeremy: Vladimir... That was seriously wonderful singing. I can't help but to feel appalled by the idea that you took it upon yourself to just keep it hidden like that. You clearly have a gift. A Genuine talent and yet you keep it to yourself. That is just unsettling and not acceptable behavior. When you have a gift... you are supposed to let it out. keeping it locked away is like killing a part of yourself. Snuffing it out. It'd be like as if i had a gift and instead of letting it out... kept it inside and snuffing it out. I'd be killing a part of myself too. *Seeing him motioning to rebuttal* No... Don't. It isn't an excuse. In fact... in case you didn't know... i am just like what you are in being shy. I am at times very shy. but i don't let it out... because while out here... i have to be strong for both my sisters and see that no harm comes of them. You really think it's easy for someone like me... to let out all of who i am... all the while be strong for my sisters... and myself? It isn't. I shouldn't be having to be made the leader and the one who's made out to be the heavy... But guess what? I Don't have a choice. When this whole thing began... it was just my sisters and me... Sandy. Darlene. That's it. That was all there was. Saphiroth and Curtis moments later... Joining in. But i was made to be the leader... A Gay teen. Drag Teen. I have gifts and talents that i let out... even though it is hard due to facing prejudice and ridicule. It's not easy doing what i do. It's hard. The last thing one needs is to cut a part of themselves off. Trying to hide their gifts. From the people. I hid who i was till i was 13... till i one day decided that i didn't give a damn what people thought of me. That i was a gay individual and God damn proud of it. They could either accept me or do them selves all a favor... and Sashay away. I came out and let people know that i was gay and i was proud of it. You're a singing jewel... You should be damn proud of it. Damn proud. I would be and i got more on my plate that i ought to.

Jeremy was letting it all out as the tension from all the hell that went on. The terror of team magma and worried about his mother... plus just recently... the stampede. Something in him... just went to the wolves and he snapped. Not meaning to. But he reached that point where he had to pop off and vent... if he didn't... he'd come to explode and wind up saying things... he really did not mean.

It didn't take but a few seconds for him to realize what he just did and... that was when Jeremy grabbed his things and just left... He felt so bad for coming off the way he had that he couldn't bare to stay and see the hurt look on their faces.

What was to come of Jeremy... Someone... Please pray for him...

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Lisa overheard and smiles... She was loving the sound of his voice. Somehow she then began to wonder how it was that she'd never got to hear him sing openly and feel as if there wasn't a care in the world.

Jeremy: Vladimir... That was seriously wonderful singing. I can't help but to feel appalled by the idea that you took it upon yourself to just keep it hidden like that. You clearly have a gift. A Genuine talent and yet you keep it to yourself. That is just unsettling and not acceptable behavior. When you have a gift... you are supposed to let it out. keeping it locked away is like killing a part of yourself. Snuffing it out. It'd be like as if i had a gift and instead of letting it out... kept it inside and snuffing it out. I'd be killing a part of myself too. *Seeing him motioning to rebuttal* No... Don't. It isn't an excuse. In fact... in case you didn't know... i am just like what you are in being shy. I am at times very shy. but i don't let it out... because while out here... i have to be strong for both my sisters and see that no harm comes of them. You really think it's easy for someone like me... to let out all of who i am... all the while be strong for my sisters... and myself? It isn't. I shouldn't be having to be made the leader and the one who's made out to be the heavy... But guess what? I Don't have a choice. When this whole thing began... it was just my sisters and me... Sandy. Darlene. That's it. That was all there was. Saphiroth and Curtis moments later... Joining in. But i was made to be the leader... A Gay teen. Drag Teen. I have gifts and talents that i let out... even though it is hard due to facing prejudice and ridicule. It's not easy doing what i do. It's hard. The last thing one needs is to cut a part of themselves off. Trying to hide their gifts. From the people. I hid who i was till i was 13... till i one day decided that i didn't give a damn what people thought of me. That i was a gay individual and God damn proud of it. They could either accept me or do them selves all a favor... and Sashay away. I came out and let people know that i was gay and i was proud of it. You're a singing jewel... You should be damn proud of it. Damn proud. I would be and i got more on my plate that i ought to.

Jeremy was letting it all out as the tension from all the hell that went on. The terror of team magma and worried about his mother... plus just recently... the stampede. Something in him... just went to the wolves and he snapped. Not meaning to. But he reached that point where he had to pop off and vent... if he didn't... he'd come to explode and wind up saying things... he really did not mean.

It didn't take but a few seconds for him to realize what he just did and... that was when Jeremy grabbed his things and just left... He felt so bad for coming off the way he had that he couldn't bare to stay and see the hurt look on their faces.

Vladimir looked down and sighed. "I can't really sing like I used to. Ace shattered that." He said, then laughed.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me, and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a-
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the borderline
Of the edge, and where I walk alone
Read between the lines
What's ****** up, and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive, and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk a-
Till then I walk alone

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Vladimir looked down and sighed. "I can't really sing like I used to. Ace shattered that." He said, then laughed.

I walk a lonely road
Don't know where it goes
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
On the borderline
Read between the lines
Check my vital signs
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
Till then I walk alone

Jeremy made his way to the next town... Alone. He didn't bother sticking around the crew. He knew that what he was saying... was the truth and from his heart... but seeing the hurt look on the faces of his sisters... The hurt look on Vladimir's face... He couldn't bare to just stay and see the hurt he caused. He was indeed very sensitive and from that... came the reality that for what he said... he could only feel shame. It was the truth... but how he said... it was without tact.

Only an hour away from Lexington, Missouri...

Jeremy: *Setting up camp for himself and getting some snacks out for himself to eat just to get by for the night* Vladimir didn't deserve that. I can no longer be with the crew as long as he is there. All it'll do is remind me of the possible hurt i may have caused him. What was said was needed to be said. However... i didn't have to say it like i had. Lisa and Nicole are possibly hurt by what i said. That or guilty. No idea which it may be...

Pansear comes out from his pokeball...

Pansear: *Not seeing the others* Jeremy... where are the others? Where are we?

Jeremy: We're an hour away from Lexington. The others are still up at the overlook. We're going our own separate ways.

Pansear: What?... Why?

Jeremy: It's because of what i said... how i said it. I may have hurt Vladimir's feelings and i just can't bare to look at him anymore without seeing the possible hurt i may have caused him. It isn't fair to him. I can't do it. So... for a while... we're going our separate ways. They go their way... i go mine.

Pansear: *Looking down* This is sad.

Jeremy: *Sighs* I know, Buddy. I know. I feel it too. But i only have myself to blame for over shooting my mouth.

A minute later after camp was set...

Jeremy: *Letting out his pokemon and feeding them* There you go, guys. Eat up. Chowtime.

It was a sad moment...

But back where the others were...

Lisa and Nicole were numb and in tears for what Jeremy said. Where he went... they don't know and all they could do was shake and feel scared. Not just for themselves... But for Jeremy as well most of all. Sandy suddenly took off and made way to find Jeremy. He knew that something was not right with him and he cared and loved him too much to just let Jeremy go like that.

What was going on? Would things get soon mended?

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

I walk a lonely road
Don't know where it goes
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
On the borderline
Read between the lines
Check my vital signs
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
Till then I walk alone

Jeremy made his way to the next town... Alone. He didn't bother sticking around the crew. He knew that what he was saying... was the truth and from his heart... but seeing the hurt look on the faces of his sisters... The hurt look on Vladimir's face... He couldn't bare to just stay and see the hurt he caused. He was indeed very sensitive and from that... came the reality that for what he said... he could only feel shame. It was the truth... but how he said... it was without tact.

Jeremy: *Setting up camp for himself and getting some snacks out for himself to eat just to get by for the night* Vladimir didn't deserve that. I can no longer be with the crew as long as he is there. All it'll do is remind me of the possible hurt i may have caused him. What was said was needed to be said. However... i didn't have to say it like i had. Lisa and Nicole are possibly hurt by what i said. That or guilty. No idea which it may be...

Jeremy: We're an hour away from Lexington. The others are still up at the overlook. We're going our own separate ways.

Jeremy: It's because of what i said... how i said it. I may have hurt Vladimir's feelings and i just can't bare to look at him anymore without seeing the possible hurt i may have caused him. It isn't fair to him. I can't do it. So... for a while... we're going our separate ways. They go their way... i go mine.

Jeremy: *Sighs* I know, Buddy. I know. I feel it too. But i only have myself to blame for over shooting my mouth.

Jeremy: *Letting out his pokemon and feeding them* There you go, guys. Eat up. Chowtime.

It was a sad moment...

Lisa and Nicole were numb and in tears for what Jeremy said. Where he went... they don't know and all they could do was shake and feel scared. Not just for themselves... But for Jeremy as well most of all. Sandy suddenly took off and made way to find Jeremy. He knew that something was not right with him and he cared and loved him too much to just let Jeremy go like that.

Vladimir bit his lip, concerned. "Was it something I did?" He asked, looking at them. "What did I do wrong?" He asked, looking around. He set up his tent and crawled inside. He stayed in the tent until the next day, poking his head out. He looked sleepily and he yawed softly. "Morning, guys." He said, rubbing his eyes.

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

I walk a lonely road
Don't know where it goes
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
On the borderline
Read between the lines
Check my vital signs
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
Till then I walk alone

It was a sad moment...

Vladimir bit his lip, concerned. "Was it something I did?" He asked, looking at them. "What did I do wrong?" He asked, looking around. He set up his tent and crawled inside. He stayed in the tent until the next day, poking his head out. He looked sleepily and he yawed softly. "Morning, guys." He said, rubbing his eyes.

It was morning by that time... Everyone got up and got prepared to make off for the next town...

Lisa: *Smiles* Morning, Vladimir. It's a really lovely day... isn't it?

Nicole: The sleep was just incredible.

Darlene: The whole night was restful.

Lisa: *Not seeing Jeremy* Where's Jeremy?

Nicole: *Sighs* He left last night. He ditched us after lashing out at Vladimir. Vladimir is shy. Doesn't openly sing as he doesn't want to be out and exposed to the world. Jeremy however... lashed out at him and tried to cover it up with saying the very things that he said.

Lisa: That's right... he did. Let's go find him and give him an ear full.

Nicole: Lisa... no. it won't help anything. It will only make things worse. Don't add more to it.

Lisa: What am i supposed to do... let Vladimir get crushed by such outbursts from Jeremy?

Curtis: *looking at the view* He couldn't have gotten far. So... he shouldn't be hard to find.

As for Jeremy...

He was walking by some of the stores looking for some stuff when since he had snapped... he lost a bit of his good sense. He went inside one of the stores and saw that it was a smoke hut/Convenience store. He walked in...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-27-1.jpg

That.

Jeremy looked like he was in his mid-20's in that outfit. It helped him get away with what he was about to do...

Jeremy: *Walking over to the cashier* Hey there darling. Could i get 3 packs of Parliament reds?

Cashier: Certainly... *Grabbing the packs and putting them onto the counter* That'd be 12 bucks and 30 cents.

A couple minutes later...

While walking over to find a park...

Jeremy: *Pulling out a cigarette and placing it on his lips; lighting up and suddenly smoking* I'm gonna to travel my own way.

Pansear: *Looking around* Where do you suppose we go?

Jeremy: St. Louis. We have a 77 hour journey ahead of us... however... we need to get some supplies and it's vital that we get the stuff. Soon. We have 3 new pokemon in our team. That's just the start.

Jeremy was going his own way. But what would that mean for the rest of the crew? Where would they go without him? Things were starting to look pretty bleak for our travelers...

Vladimir looked down. "I shouldn't be as shy." He said, looking at the ground. A Growlithe was bouncing around his feet, barking. He picked the Growlithe up. "Lisa. Can we keep him?" He asked doing puppy eyes.

Vladimir looked down. "I shouldn't be as shy." He said, looking at the ground. A Growlithe was bouncing around his feet, barking. He picked the Growlithe up. "Lisa. Can we keep him?" He asked doing puppy eyes.

Lisa: Sure. Of course we can keep him. It's cute. It's a really cute puppy.

Nicole: Yeah. He's even playful too.

Alice: *grins* Perhaps we should take care of him until we find his owner. He must belong to someone.

Lisa: That's a good point, Alice. the sweet growlithe might belong to someone. As to who... we don't know.

Curtis: We should find out. But for now... this pup is coming with us.

Saphiroth: *Packing up*

Once packed up...

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Okay... Guys... let's get going. *Looking at the crew* Next stop is Lexington, Missouri.

Nicole: Hopefully we'll see our brother Jeremy there. That's clearly where he's gone to.

Nicole suddenly undergoes a flashback...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Jeremy: *Walking into the Kitchen* Morning Alice. How’re you?

Alice: *Fixing up the plates* Morning Jeremy. Sleep well?

Jeremy: Actually… i slept pretty soundly. Dreamt that i was on the stage and slaying the runway.

Alice: Slaying the runway… Hmm… that’s a good dream and sounds rather sporting. I’d slay the runway myself… but the fact of the matter is that every time i try to slay a runway… the runway ended up slaying me. Making me the example of one who’s best in mind to stay where they are meant to.

Jeremy: *Giggles* That’s funny. But you could do it too. Why worry about what people might say? You could have a shot at it if you wanted.

Alice: The only runway i’d be slaying is the walkway leading to a buffet line. When people would see me on the walkway… they’d think that the dinner bell’s being rung.

Jeremy: Oh Alice… *Chuckles* You’re funny. So witty. *grabbing a seat*

Alice however suddenly turned around and as soon as she saw Jeremy…

Alice: *Jumps in shock* What… Who are you? Do we know you? *Looking closer* Wait a minute… You look like that kid Desmond. or how he looked 12 years ago. *shaking her head; to self* Get a hold of yourself, Alice. This kid ain’t Desmond. This is one of the kids here. Desmond wouldn’t be reverting back to being 12 again and pulling a trick like this. No. This is a dream. That’s what it is. A dream. I bet that i’m still asleep and only imagining this. If i were to wake up… I’d see the actual kid Jeremy. *Snapping out of it; taking another look* It’s still the same.

Seconds later…

Macie: *Walking into the kitchen and stepping to the table* Morning Alice. *Spotting Jeremy* Morning sweetheart.

Jeremy: Morning Mom. Mom, Alice thinks that i look like Desmond. Godfather Desmond. Do i look like him?

Macie: Yeah. You do. You look like how he did 12 years ago. One of his Drag kid looks was how you look now. But you look amazing regardless.

Suddenly…

Lisa: *Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a seat at the table with the others* Morning mom.

Nicole: Hey mom. Morning Alice.

Saphiroth: Hey mom. Morning Alice.

Nicky: That was a good rest. Wow. *Seeing a strange person at the table* Hello… Who’s the new kid?

Vanessa: Is that new kid… someone we know?

Macie: Ha ha! Very funny, you two. That’s your Brother. Jeremy.

Saphiroth: Jeremy?! No way. Come on mom… That’s not Jeremy. Jeremy isn’t up yet. He’s still lying in bed.

Jeremy: *Looking at his siblings* Sweet mother of seriously… you guys don’t even know who i am. Come on. Look at me. if i wasn’t Jeremy… Would i know that one of you said yesterday… “You are our weirdo brother… But we can pick on you as much as we like. Anyone else does it. Kapow! Lights out. Family stick together through thick and thin. Always.” or this: “Whatever happens on the Lightfoot mile… Stays on the Lightfoot mile. Always has… Always will.”?

Nicole: Wha… Huh?!

Saphiroth: What the… You know that… But yet you look like the 12 year old version of Desmond Napoles… Our Godfather Desmond… He is gonna be shitting a brick. When he sees you looking like that. He’s gonna freak, Brother. Seriously. He is gonna freak.

Nicky: Come on, our resident weirdo… Bud. Come on… out with it. What the heck happened? How did you get like this?

Macie: It happened… Just like this…

Macie had to tell them the details and even though she knew that it was only right… something was telling her that it could just become something to come back and bite Jeremy in the butt. She was nervous about that. However she told them all about what happened and what did it. It was the part where she had made the mention of the Potion and what was needed. That was the vulgar part and speaking of it… Made her cringe something awful. She cringed and just wanted to faint. But she told it and once done…

Lisa: Wow! So… this is his new look. Looking like Desmond when he was only 12? That’s totally awesome. Jeremy… you’re so lucky.

Saphiroth: Dang, Jeremy… You’re one lucky cool cat.

Jeremy: *Smiles*"

Nicole: The first time that Jeremy officially came out and confessed that he was gay. It was the moment that changed everything....

Alice: *grins* Perhaps we should take care of him until we find his owner. He must belong to someone.

Lisa: That's a good point, Alice. the sweet growlithe might belong to someone. As to who... we don't know.

Once packed up...

Lisa: Okay... Guys... let's get going. *Looking at the crew* Next stop is Lexington, Missouri.

Nicole: Hopefully we'll see our brother Jeremy there. That's clearly where he's gone to.

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Jeremy: Actually… i slept pretty soundly. Dreamt that i was on the stage and slaying the runway.

Alice: Slaying the runway… Hmm… that’s a good dream and sounds rather sporting. I’d slay the runway myself… but the fact of the matter is that every time i try to slay a runway… the runway ended up slaying me. Making me the example of one who’s best in mind to stay where they are meant to.

Jeremy: *Giggles* That’s funny. But you could do it too. Why worry about what people might say? You could have a shot at it if you wanted.

Alice: The only runway i’d be slaying is the walkway leading to a buffet line. When people would see me on the walkway… they’d think that the dinner bell’s being rung.

Alice: *Jumps in shock* What… Who are you? Do we know you? *Looking closer* Wait a minute… You look like that kid Desmond. or how he looked 12 years ago. *shaking her head; to self* Get a hold of yourself, Alice. This kid ain’t Desmond. This is one of the kids here. Desmond wouldn’t be reverting back to being 12 again and pulling a trick like this. No. This is a dream. That’s what it is. A dream. I bet that i’m still asleep and only imagining this. If i were to wake up… I’d see the actual kid Jeremy. *Snapping out of it; taking another look* It’s still the same.

Seconds later…

Macie: *Walking into the kitchen and stepping to the table* Morning Alice. *Spotting Jeremy* Morning sweetheart.

Jeremy: Morning Mom. Mom, Alice thinks that i look like Desmond. Godfather Desmond. Do i look like him?

Macie: Yeah. You do. You look like how he did 12 years ago. One of his Drag kid looks was how you look now. But you look amazing regardless.

Suddenly…

Lisa: *Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a seat at the table with the others* Morning mom.

Nicky: That was a good rest. Wow. *Seeing a strange person at the table* Hello… Who’s the new kid?

Saphiroth: Jeremy?! No way. Come on mom… That’s not Jeremy. Jeremy isn’t up yet. He’s still lying in bed.

Jeremy: *Looking at his siblings* Sweet mother of seriously… you guys don’t even know who i am. Come on. Look at me. if i wasn’t Jeremy… Would i know that one of you said yesterday… “You are our weirdo brother… But we can pick on you as much as we like. Anyone else does it. Kapow! Lights out. Family stick together through thick and thin. Always.” or this: “Whatever happens on the Lightfoot mile… Stays on the Lightfoot mile. Always has… Always will.”?

Saphiroth: What the… You know that… But yet you look like the 12 year old version of Desmond Napoles… Our Godfather Desmond… He is gonna be shitting a brick. When he sees you looking like that. He’s gonna freak, Brother. Seriously. He is gonna freak.

Nicky: Come on, our resident weirdo… Bud. Come on… out with it. What the heck happened? How did you get like this?

Macie had to tell them the details and even though she knew that it was only right… something was telling her that it could just become something to come back and bite Jeremy in the butt. She was nervous about that. However she told them all about what happened and what did it. It was the part where she had made the mention of the Potion and what was needed. That was the vulgar part and speaking of it… Made her cringe something awful. She cringed and just wanted to faint. But she told it and once done…

Lisa: Wow! So… this is his new look. Looking like Desmond when he was only 12? That’s totally awesome. Jeremy… you’re so lucky.

Nicole: The first time that Jeremy officially came out and confessed that he was gay. It was the moment that changed everything....

Vladimir was packing up his stuff when he stopped. "Jeremy won't be the same." He said, voice deeper. Houndoom looked at him. "Whoa hello!" She said, eyes wide. Vladimir looked a her. "What?" He asked, voice still deep.

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

Vladimir was packing up his stuff when he stopped. "Jeremy won't be the same." He said, voice deeper. Houndoom looked at him. "Whoa hello!" She said, eyes wide. Vladimir looked a her. "What?" He asked, voice still deep.

Nicole's Pyroar came out of her pokeball and overheard what was said and gasped...

Pyroar: *softly biting at Nicole's arm getting her attention* Nicole... Nicole...

Nicole: What... what is it, Pyroar?

Pyroar: Vladimir just said something about Jeremy.

Nicole: What... what do you mean? What did he say?

Pyroar: He said: "Jeremy won't be the same." That's what he said.

Lisa: What does he mean that Jeremy won't be the same? Is he saying that Jeremy's gonna become corrupt now?

Pyroar: I don't know. But from how it sounds... i don't think i am liking it much.

Cilan: Someone should split up and go find him. Find where he's at.

Darlene: Good idea. One problem... We don't know where he could be. He could be anywhere in Lexington. There could be at least a dozen or so places he could be.

While on the road...

Lisa: We should be close to Lexington... it's about a couple hours from here... depending on how far from here it is. Do we have a pokemon that can perhaps carry us over to Lexington?

Nicole: I think so...

Curtis: Then... let's use them. We have to get there... Jeremy could be anywhere and if he's in trouble... we need to get to him before it gets too deep.

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

Nicole's Pyroar came out of her pokeball and overheard what was said and gasped...

Pyroar: *softly biting at Nicole's arm getting her attention* Nicole... Nicole...

Lisa: What does he mean that Jeremy won't be the same? Is he saying that Jeremy's gonna become corrupt now?

Pyroar: I don't know. But from how it sounds... i don't think i am liking it much.

Darlene: Good idea. One problem... We don't know where he could be. He could be anywhere in Lexington. There could be at least a dozen or so places he could be.

While on the road...

Lisa: We should be close to Lexington... it's about a couple hours from here... depending on how far from here it is. Do we have a pokemon that can perhaps carry us over to Lexington?

Curtis: Then... let's use them. We have to get there... Jeremy could be anywhere and if he's in trouble... we need to get to him before it gets too deep.

Vladimir was petting an Arcanine, talking to it. "I got a ride." Vladimir said, turning. His Pokémon went into their balls and Vladimir jumped onto Arcanine, grinning. "Who wants to join me?" He asked, looking at them. Vladimir watched them all walk, the Arcanine watching as well. Vladimir was leaning against the large Pokémon's head. Arcanine barked happily as he wagged his tail.

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Vladimir was petting an Arcanine, talking to it. "I got a ride." Vladimir said, turning. His Pokémon went into their balls and Vladimir jumped onto Arcanine, grinning. "Who wants to join me?" He asked, looking at them. Vladimir watched them all walk, the Arcanine watching as well. Vladimir was leaning against the large Pokémon's head. Arcanine barked happily as he wagged his tail.

Lisa: I'll ride on my Zebstrika... but will be riding side by side with Vladimir.

Nicole: I'll be riding side by side with Alice, Kimberly and Darlene.

Curtis: I'll ride side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. If we're gonna ride on our pokemon over to the next area... The next town. Let's at least do it in style... Right?

Kimberly: I agree. We should be riding in style.

Nicole: Right.

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

Lisa: *Getting on Zebstrika* Let's ride.

"Druddigon"

Nicole: *Hopping on to Druddigon* Time to fly...

"Skarmory"

Darlene: *Grabbing onto Skarmory* Skarmory... go easy on me. But... let's get going...

"Onix"

Alice: *Hopping onto Onix* Okay, Onix... Be careful with this old girl. Let's see how you run.

"Rapidash"

Saphiroth: *Hopping onto his Rapidash* Time to ride.

"Fearow"

Curtis: *Getting onto his Fearow* Take to the skies and let's fly...

"Jolteon"

Laura: *On her Jolteon* Time to spark.

"Tropius"

Sunkist: *On her Tropius* HO!

"Sawk"

Kiwi: *Nods* Sawk... take me with you. Let's go to Lexington...

"Heracross"

Isabel: *Looking ahead* Let's go.

Within only a brief moment... they were on their way...

Lisa was side by side with Vladimir. Nicole was side by side with Darlene, Alice and Kimberly. Curtis side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. The ride was on. But would they find Jeremy or was Jeremy about to be gone... from them... for a long time?

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Lisa: I'll ride on my Zebstrika... but will be riding side by side with Vladimir.

Curtis: I'll ride side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. If we're gonna ride on our pokemon over to the next area... The next town. Let's at least do it in style... Right?

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

"Druddigon"

"Skarmory"

Darlene: *Grabbing onto Skarmory* Skarmory... go easy on me. But... let's get going...

"Onix"

Alice: *Hopping onto Onix* Okay, Onix... Be careful with this old girl. Let's see how you run.

"Rapidash"

"Fearow"

"Jolteon"

"Tropius"

"Sawk"

"Heracross"

Lisa was side by side with Vladimir. Nicole was side by side with Darlene, Alice and Kimberly. Curtis side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. The ride was on. But would they find Jeremy or was Jeremy about to be gone... from them... for a long time?

Vladimir was talking to Arcanine, who barked happily. "I agree!" Vladimir said, laughing. "Lisa is the best!" He looked at Lisa and blushed. "What? You are the best." He said, winking at her. Vladimir turned so he faced the others. "Howdy!"

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

"Druddigon"

"Skarmory"

"Onix"

"Rapidash"

"Fearow"

"Jolteon"

"Tropius"

"Sawk"

"Heracross"

Vladimir was talking to Arcanine, who barked happily. "I agree!" Vladimir said, laughing. "Lisa is the best!" He looked at Lisa and blushed. "What? You are the best." He said, winking at her. Vladimir turned so he faced the others. "Howdy!"

Lisa: *Howling like a cowgirl* Yeehaw! Ride'em Lightfoot! Yeehaw!

Nicole: Ride like the wind, Lisa... Ride like the wind!

Curtis: Look at her go. Ride that whirlwind... Ride that Whirlwind.

They rode on...

Suddenly...

Music began to play...

Saphiroth: *Singing while Riding* I'm gonna steal me a silver stallion,
With not a mark upon his silky hide
Teach me he can trust me like a brother,
One day we'll saddle up and ride

Saphiroth/Curtis/Cilan/Ross: *Singing*And we're gonna ride,
We're gonna ride
Ride like the one eyed jack of diamonds with the devil close behind
We're gonna ride

Curtis: *Singing while riding* I'm gonna find me a reckless woman,
Razor blades and dice in her eyes
Just a touch of sadness in her fingers,
Thunder and lightning in her thighs

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Ross: *Singing while Riding* I'm gonna chase the sky forever,
With the woman and the stallion and the wind
And the sun is gonna burn into a cinder,
Before we ever pass this way again

Saphiroth/Curtis/Cilan/Ross: *Singing* And we're gonna ride,
We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Ride'em fellow travelers... Ride on to Lexington, Missouri. Jeremy... wherever you are... your family's coming to you!

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

"Druddigon"

"Skarmory"

"Onix"

"Rapidash"

"Fearow"

"Jolteon"

"Tropius"

"Sawk"

"Heracross"

They rode on...

Suddenly...

Music began to play...

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Ride'em fellow travelers... Ride on to Lexington, Missouri. Jeremy... wherever you are... your family's coming to you!

Vladimir was asleep on the Arcanine. His eyes closed and hood up. He don't fall off at all, Arcanine making sure of it. Vladimir woke up hours later and yawned. "Sorry. I fell asleep. Did I miss anything?" He asked, concerned.

They rode on...

Suddenly...

Music began to play...

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Vladimir was asleep on the Arcanine. His eyes closed and hood up. He don't fall off at all, Arcanine making sure of it. Vladimir woke up hours later and yawned. "Sorry. I fell asleep. Did I miss anything?" He asked, concerned.

Lisa: No... nothing important. However it's only been an hour and you'll be glad to know that we're finally here... In Lexington.

Nicole: We got here in record time.

holes-disneyscreencaps-com-4916.jpg

Doralee: That was fast ridin' done. Wow. who'd thought that we wouldn't get here within a short time?

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Ross: I didn't think that at all. I was sure that we'd get here soon. Just didn't know how soon that'd be.

Welcome to LEXINGTON, MISSOURI...

Now... it was time to get some exploring done and then... maybe some battling done with some local trainers....

As for Jeremy...

At the Lexington Park...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19-1.jpg

Jeremy: *Smoking a cigarette* All these trainers... Battling and having some good fun. They have no idea as to what dangers were to come from Team Magma. I don't know what good it'd do to warn them. What can they possibly do? Team Magma... they won't play fair. *Sighs*

Vladimir turned and yawned. "Okay." He said, then started to sing.

There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of that ship was the Billy o' Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)
She'd not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow (huh)
Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing' is done
We'll take our leave and go
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
Take our leave and go
(Hey)
Before the boat had hit the water
The whale's tail came up and caught her
All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her
When she dived down low (huh)
She'd not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow
Take our leave and go
To bring us sugar and tea and rum (hey)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus