Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Diegorey07

Alright, do you remember what the plan is when we get to New York?

Bulbasaur: Bulba!

That’s right, catch my first wild Pokémon! I wonder if it’ll be the rare Pokémon I’m looking for! And we can go to the shops and get some food, and some cool new pokeballs and, and, oooooh I just can’t wait to to get there and off this rickety old boat!

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur!
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

((Ignore this lol))
Please Delete this post.
Kim Site Admin

((Hey gang, can I ask you not quote the entire thread in each one of your posts? It's artificially inflating this topic. ;) ))
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

((Yes, ma'am))
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
((Hey gang, can I ask you not quote the entire thread in each one of your posts? It's artificially inflating this topic. ;) ))

((We can do that. We can dull that down to just where we reply to the recent post only. Meaning the current post. None more than that. It'll relieve the pressure for everyone. Would that work?))
Kim Site Admin

((That would work fine. :) Thank you both!))
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
((That would work fine. :) Thank you both!))

((Oh no.... Thank you, Kim. Thank you.))
Please Delete this post.
Please Delete this post.
Please Delete this post.
Eagle Porter

To say the least, Lexington wasn't the place Eagle wanted to be, but he had been dragged there, intrigued by it all. And he didn't normally travel away from his hometown, but found this necessary. He needed adventure, and was getting awfully bored at home. He entered the town, his black and white hair standing out as more 'exotic', as he caught more eyes then he would have liked.

Eagle was about to begin his exploration of the town before going elsewhere into the wild, but he was interrupted by some boy running past his path weeping. What could he have possibly been crying about? Eagle looked around in case there was anything that could give him a clue, and saw a small group of people on the walkway past a few buildings, as he could see them through the alleyway the kid had ran from.
Eagle Porter

Despite Eagle's strong moral compass and knowing when people were in need of comfort, he decided against going after this crying kid. One, because he didn't know him, and two, well, Eagle wasn't a very empathetic person, and he was terrible at comforting people because of this. He had tried to feel more empathy for people on several occasions, but never found that easy, so eventually gave up. Although, he assumed that group had something to do with the kid as some of them looked very closely related, and they must have said something to make him cry so.

God, this wasn't what he meant when Eagle said he wanted to experience something new. No, no, not at all, what he wanted was a good exciting, not this. And now all he could feel was guilty for ignoring the kid who was crying his eyes out. But, still, despite this regret, his thoughts battled each other saying 'go to him' and 'stay out of it'. Some even said 'just go on your way, stop worrying about him. You don't know him, so why should you care'?

Just like he had multiple different voices in his head like he usually did, always fighting each other to put Eagle on edge and confusion at all times.

It would be kind of you to comfort him.

He doesn't know you. That would be weird. Just keep walking.

No! It doesn't matter! If a person is sad, you're supposed to comfort them... right?

Wrong. It's not your responsibility. He is the responsibility of the group over there that probably hurt him in the first place.
Eagle Porter

Eagle found himself able to hear their conversation, even though he walked away, Sneasel prancing next to him. He didn't want to listen in, but he overheard anyway despite his best efforts to block out the noise. Whatever was going on was a family issue. None of his business. Though, he still contemplated walking away, as he felt both a little guilty, but also intrigued.
Eagle Porter

Eagle couldn't force himself to look away as he saw this brown-haired kid sock the crying one in the nose. The crack of the shattered bones were so audible that they had caught Eagle's attention once he began to stop listening. Sneasel, too, noticed, and jumped back slightly, as this particular Sneasel was rather jumpy for what it was.
Eagle Porter

Eagle, on the other hand, was off in Jefferson City. He was far away from his home now, gladly in fact, as that had been his goal. Get far away from home. Find some adventure in the world; something new to do. Sneasel hopped along next to him, being a jolly little thing for a dark type Pokemon, and he kept his hood on, as he was both cold, and didn't wish to be recognized.

However, as he walked, he found himself to run into the one kid that was crying last time he saw him. He was with some other boy that he didn't recognize. Eagle's face went red in embarrassment as he backed off.

"Sorry... I wasn't paying attention..."
Eagle Porter

He straightened his posture, as he was now aware that he seemed to look nervous, and he didn't wish to be undermined by these two boys. Sneasel studied them closely, tilting its head slightly, curiously.

"What? No, no, I'm not lost, not lost at all..." Eagle said, rubbing the back of his neck, as he wasn't expecting the questions. "I'm not really going anywhere... just needed to get away from Riverside for a while," he explained, speaking, obviously, of Riverside, California, where he lived. He ignored the question about who he was, as he wasn't sure if he wanted to speak his name to these two. He didn't like random people knowing his name.
Eagle Porter

Sneasel seemed to be quite proud of its description on the Pokedex, and it gave a smug smile, its eyes closed confidently. Eagle noted the things they said, their names, relationships, habits, but he hesitated to respond, as he just met these kids. After a moment of thought, his eyes flickered to Sneasel, then back at the two boys.

"I suppose there's no harm in that, but I don't know if I'm all that fun to be around all the time," he said. Other people, his friends, always told him he opposite, that he was really fun, but he had trouble believing that himself.
Eagle Porter

"No, I'll have to pass," Eagle declined the offer, not wanting to gain that as a habit. "And no, I don't really have any," he admitted with a shrug. "Nothing out of the ordinary, I suppose."

Sneasel rolled its eyes at this, crossing it's arms. Its red ear twitched slightly, trying to get its trainer's attention, as it didn't fancy speaking. Eagle glanced down at the Pokemon, who returned his gaze with a smirk. Eagle wasn't sure what to make of this, so Sneasel pointed to the two boys with its eyes. It was telling him to just talk to them. Eagle wasn't much of a talker, and wasn't inclined to make tons of friends. And what! These two didn't even know his name, and he still didn't want to speak it!
Eagle Porter

He gave a nod. "I'm sure."

Upon them asking about the evil team, Sneasel's ears perked up. Eagle crossed his arms. "Oh yeah. Came across them one time. Long story short, they really dislike Sneasel and they really dislike me. Not gonna get into too many details on that one though," he replied. With this, Sneasel gave a nod and a 'hmph' noise, putting on an angry face.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus