Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Vladimir looked down. "I shouldn't be as shy." He said, looking at the ground. A Growlithe was bouncing around his feet, barking. He picked the Growlithe up. "Lisa. Can we keep him?" He asked doing puppy eyes.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
Vladimir looked down. "I shouldn't be as shy." He said, looking at the ground. A Growlithe was bouncing around his feet, barking. He picked the Growlithe up. "Lisa. Can we keep him?" He asked doing puppy eyes.

Lisa: Sure. Of course we can keep him. It's cute. It's a really cute puppy.

Nicole: Yeah. He's even playful too.

Alice: *grins* Perhaps we should take care of him until we find his owner. He must belong to someone.

Lisa: That's a good point, Alice. the sweet growlithe might belong to someone. As to who... we don't know.

Curtis: We should find out. But for now... this pup is coming with us.

Saphiroth: *Packing up*

Once packed up...

lisa-pidgetta-lightfoot-136.jpg

Lisa: Okay... Guys... let's get going. *Looking at the crew* Next stop is Lexington, Missouri.

Nicole: Hopefully we'll see our brother Jeremy there. That's clearly where he's gone to.

Nicole suddenly undergoes a flashback...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Jeremy: *Walking into the Kitchen* Morning Alice. How’re you?

Alice: *Fixing up the plates* Morning Jeremy. Sleep well?

Jeremy: Actually… i slept pretty soundly. Dreamt that i was on the stage and slaying the runway.

Alice: Slaying the runway… Hmm… that’s a good dream and sounds rather sporting. I’d slay the runway myself… but the fact of the matter is that every time i try to slay a runway… the runway ended up slaying me. Making me the example of one who’s best in mind to stay where they are meant to.

Jeremy: *Giggles* That’s funny. But you could do it too. Why worry about what people might say? You could have a shot at it if you wanted.

Alice: The only runway i’d be slaying is the walkway leading to a buffet line. When people would see me on the walkway… they’d think that the dinner bell’s being rung.

Jeremy: Oh Alice… *Chuckles* You’re funny. So witty. *grabbing a seat*

Alice however suddenly turned around and as soon as she saw Jeremy…

Alice: *Jumps in shock* What… Who are you? Do we know you? *Looking closer* Wait a minute… You look like that kid Desmond. or how he looked 12 years ago. *shaking her head; to self* Get a hold of yourself, Alice. This kid ain’t Desmond. This is one of the kids here. Desmond wouldn’t be reverting back to being 12 again and pulling a trick like this. No. This is a dream. That’s what it is. A dream. I bet that i’m still asleep and only imagining this. If i were to wake up… I’d see the actual kid Jeremy. *Snapping out of it; taking another look* It’s still the same.

Seconds later…

Macie: *Walking into the kitchen and stepping to the table* Morning Alice. *Spotting Jeremy* Morning sweetheart.

Jeremy: Morning Mom. Mom, Alice thinks that i look like Desmond. Godfather Desmond. Do i look like him?

Macie: Yeah. You do. You look like how he did 12 years ago. One of his Drag kid looks was how you look now. But you look amazing regardless.

Suddenly…

Lisa: *Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a seat at the table with the others* Morning mom.

Nicole: Hey mom. Morning Alice.

Saphiroth: Hey mom. Morning Alice.

Nicky: That was a good rest. Wow. *Seeing a strange person at the table* Hello… Who’s the new kid?

Vanessa: Is that new kid… someone we know?

Macie: Ha ha! Very funny, you two. That’s your Brother. Jeremy.

Saphiroth: Jeremy?! No way. Come on mom… That’s not Jeremy. Jeremy isn’t up yet. He’s still lying in bed.

Jeremy: *Looking at his siblings* Sweet mother of seriously… you guys don’t even know who i am. Come on. Look at me. if i wasn’t Jeremy… Would i know that one of you said yesterday… “You are our weirdo brother… But we can pick on you as much as we like. Anyone else does it. Kapow! Lights out. Family stick together through thick and thin. Always.” or this: “Whatever happens on the Lightfoot mile… Stays on the Lightfoot mile. Always has… Always will.”?

Nicole: Wha… Huh?!

Saphiroth: What the… You know that… But yet you look like the 12 year old version of Desmond Napoles… Our Godfather Desmond… He is gonna be shitting a brick. When he sees you looking like that. He’s gonna freak, Brother. Seriously. He is gonna freak.

Nicky: Come on, our resident weirdo… Bud. Come on… out with it. What the heck happened? How did you get like this?

Macie: It happened… Just like this…

Macie had to tell them the details and even though she knew that it was only right… something was telling her that it could just become something to come back and bite Jeremy in the butt. She was nervous about that. However she told them all about what happened and what did it. It was the part where she had made the mention of the Potion and what was needed. That was the vulgar part and speaking of it… Made her cringe something awful. She cringed and just wanted to faint. But she told it and once done…

Lisa: Wow! So… this is his new look. Looking like Desmond when he was only 12? That’s totally awesome. Jeremy… you’re so lucky.

Saphiroth: Dang, Jeremy… You’re one lucky cool cat.

Jeremy: *Smiles*"

Nicole: The first time that Jeremy officially came out and confessed that he was gay. It was the moment that changed everything....

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:

Alice: *grins* Perhaps we should take care of him until we find his owner. He must belong to someone.

Lisa: That's a good point, Alice. the sweet growlithe might belong to someone. As to who... we don't know.

Once packed up...

Lisa: Okay... Guys... let's get going. *Looking at the crew* Next stop is Lexington, Missouri.

Nicole: Hopefully we'll see our brother Jeremy there. That's clearly where he's gone to.

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Jeremy: Actually… i slept pretty soundly. Dreamt that i was on the stage and slaying the runway.

Alice: Slaying the runway… Hmm… that’s a good dream and sounds rather sporting. I’d slay the runway myself… but the fact of the matter is that every time i try to slay a runway… the runway ended up slaying me. Making me the example of one who’s best in mind to stay where they are meant to.

Jeremy: *Giggles* That’s funny. But you could do it too. Why worry about what people might say? You could have a shot at it if you wanted.

Alice: The only runway i’d be slaying is the walkway leading to a buffet line. When people would see me on the walkway… they’d think that the dinner bell’s being rung.

Alice: *Jumps in shock* What… Who are you? Do we know you? *Looking closer* Wait a minute… You look like that kid Desmond. or how he looked 12 years ago. *shaking her head; to self* Get a hold of yourself, Alice. This kid ain’t Desmond. This is one of the kids here. Desmond wouldn’t be reverting back to being 12 again and pulling a trick like this. No. This is a dream. That’s what it is. A dream. I bet that i’m still asleep and only imagining this. If i were to wake up… I’d see the actual kid Jeremy. *Snapping out of it; taking another look* It’s still the same.

Seconds later…

Macie: *Walking into the kitchen and stepping to the table* Morning Alice. *Spotting Jeremy* Morning sweetheart.

Jeremy: Morning Mom. Mom, Alice thinks that i look like Desmond. Godfather Desmond. Do i look like him?

Macie: Yeah. You do. You look like how he did 12 years ago. One of his Drag kid looks was how you look now. But you look amazing regardless.

Suddenly…

Lisa: *Walking into the kitchen and grabbing a seat at the table with the others* Morning mom.

Nicky: That was a good rest. Wow. *Seeing a strange person at the table* Hello… Who’s the new kid?

Saphiroth: Jeremy?! No way. Come on mom… That’s not Jeremy. Jeremy isn’t up yet. He’s still lying in bed.

Jeremy: *Looking at his siblings* Sweet mother of seriously… you guys don’t even know who i am. Come on. Look at me. if i wasn’t Jeremy… Would i know that one of you said yesterday… “You are our weirdo brother… But we can pick on you as much as we like. Anyone else does it. Kapow! Lights out. Family stick together through thick and thin. Always.” or this: “Whatever happens on the Lightfoot mile… Stays on the Lightfoot mile. Always has… Always will.”?

Saphiroth: What the… You know that… But yet you look like the 12 year old version of Desmond Napoles… Our Godfather Desmond… He is gonna be shitting a brick. When he sees you looking like that. He’s gonna freak, Brother. Seriously. He is gonna freak.

Nicky: Come on, our resident weirdo… Bud. Come on… out with it. What the heck happened? How did you get like this?

Macie had to tell them the details and even though she knew that it was only right… something was telling her that it could just become something to come back and bite Jeremy in the butt. She was nervous about that. However she told them all about what happened and what did it. It was the part where she had made the mention of the Potion and what was needed. That was the vulgar part and speaking of it… Made her cringe something awful. She cringed and just wanted to faint. But she told it and once done…

Lisa: Wow! So… this is his new look. Looking like Desmond when he was only 12? That’s totally awesome. Jeremy… you’re so lucky.

Nicole: The first time that Jeremy officially came out and confessed that he was gay. It was the moment that changed everything....

Vladimir was packing up his stuff when he stopped. "Jeremy won't be the same." He said, voice deeper. Houndoom looked at him. "Whoa hello!" She said, eyes wide. Vladimir looked a her. "What?" He asked, voice still deep.

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

Vladimir was packing up his stuff when he stopped. "Jeremy won't be the same." He said, voice deeper. Houndoom looked at him. "Whoa hello!" She said, eyes wide. Vladimir looked a her. "What?" He asked, voice still deep.

Nicole's Pyroar came out of her pokeball and overheard what was said and gasped...

Pyroar: *softly biting at Nicole's arm getting her attention* Nicole... Nicole...

Nicole: What... what is it, Pyroar?

Pyroar: Vladimir just said something about Jeremy.

Nicole: What... what do you mean? What did he say?

Pyroar: He said: "Jeremy won't be the same." That's what he said.

Lisa: What does he mean that Jeremy won't be the same? Is he saying that Jeremy's gonna become corrupt now?

Pyroar: I don't know. But from how it sounds... i don't think i am liking it much.

Cilan: Someone should split up and go find him. Find where he's at.

Darlene: Good idea. One problem... We don't know where he could be. He could be anywhere in Lexington. There could be at least a dozen or so places he could be.

While on the road...

Lisa: We should be close to Lexington... it's about a couple hours from here... depending on how far from here it is. Do we have a pokemon that can perhaps carry us over to Lexington?

Nicole: I think so...

Curtis: Then... let's use them. We have to get there... Jeremy could be anywhere and if he's in trouble... we need to get to him before it gets too deep.

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

Nicole's Pyroar came out of her pokeball and overheard what was said and gasped...

Pyroar: *softly biting at Nicole's arm getting her attention* Nicole... Nicole...

Lisa: What does he mean that Jeremy won't be the same? Is he saying that Jeremy's gonna become corrupt now?

Pyroar: I don't know. But from how it sounds... i don't think i am liking it much.

Darlene: Good idea. One problem... We don't know where he could be. He could be anywhere in Lexington. There could be at least a dozen or so places he could be.

While on the road...

Lisa: We should be close to Lexington... it's about a couple hours from here... depending on how far from here it is. Do we have a pokemon that can perhaps carry us over to Lexington?

Curtis: Then... let's use them. We have to get there... Jeremy could be anywhere and if he's in trouble... we need to get to him before it gets too deep.

Vladimir was petting an Arcanine, talking to it. "I got a ride." Vladimir said, turning. His Pokémon went into their balls and Vladimir jumped onto Arcanine, grinning. "Who wants to join me?" He asked, looking at them. Vladimir watched them all walk, the Arcanine watching as well. Vladimir was leaning against the large Pokémon's head. Arcanine barked happily as he wagged his tail.

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Vladimir was petting an Arcanine, talking to it. "I got a ride." Vladimir said, turning. His Pokémon went into their balls and Vladimir jumped onto Arcanine, grinning. "Who wants to join me?" He asked, looking at them. Vladimir watched them all walk, the Arcanine watching as well. Vladimir was leaning against the large Pokémon's head. Arcanine barked happily as he wagged his tail.

Lisa: I'll ride on my Zebstrika... but will be riding side by side with Vladimir.

Nicole: I'll be riding side by side with Alice, Kimberly and Darlene.

Curtis: I'll ride side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. If we're gonna ride on our pokemon over to the next area... The next town. Let's at least do it in style... Right?

Kimberly: I agree. We should be riding in style.

Nicole: Right.

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

Lisa: *Getting on Zebstrika* Let's ride.

"Druddigon"

Nicole: *Hopping on to Druddigon* Time to fly...

"Skarmory"

Darlene: *Grabbing onto Skarmory* Skarmory... go easy on me. But... let's get going...

"Onix"

Alice: *Hopping onto Onix* Okay, Onix... Be careful with this old girl. Let's see how you run.

"Rapidash"

Saphiroth: *Hopping onto his Rapidash* Time to ride.

"Fearow"

Curtis: *Getting onto his Fearow* Take to the skies and let's fly...

"Jolteon"

Laura: *On her Jolteon* Time to spark.

"Tropius"

Sunkist: *On her Tropius* HO!

"Sawk"

Kiwi: *Nods* Sawk... take me with you. Let's go to Lexington...

"Heracross"

Isabel: *Looking ahead* Let's go.

Within only a brief moment... they were on their way...

Lisa was side by side with Vladimir. Nicole was side by side with Darlene, Alice and Kimberly. Curtis side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. The ride was on. But would they find Jeremy or was Jeremy about to be gone... from them... for a long time?

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Lisa: I'll ride on my Zebstrika... but will be riding side by side with Vladimir.

Curtis: I'll ride side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. If we're gonna ride on our pokemon over to the next area... The next town. Let's at least do it in style... Right?

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

"Druddigon"

"Skarmory"

Darlene: *Grabbing onto Skarmory* Skarmory... go easy on me. But... let's get going...

"Onix"

Alice: *Hopping onto Onix* Okay, Onix... Be careful with this old girl. Let's see how you run.

"Rapidash"

"Fearow"

"Jolteon"

"Tropius"

"Sawk"

"Heracross"

Lisa was side by side with Vladimir. Nicole was side by side with Darlene, Alice and Kimberly. Curtis side by side with Saphiroth and Cilan. The ride was on. But would they find Jeremy or was Jeremy about to be gone... from them... for a long time?

Vladimir was talking to Arcanine, who barked happily. "I agree!" Vladimir said, laughing. "Lisa is the best!" He looked at Lisa and blushed. "What? You are the best." He said, winking at her. Vladimir turned so he faced the others. "Howdy!"

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

"Druddigon"

"Skarmory"

"Onix"

"Rapidash"

"Fearow"

"Jolteon"

"Tropius"

"Sawk"

"Heracross"

Vladimir was talking to Arcanine, who barked happily. "I agree!" Vladimir said, laughing. "Lisa is the best!" He looked at Lisa and blushed. "What? You are the best." He said, winking at her. Vladimir turned so he faced the others. "Howdy!"

Lisa: *Howling like a cowgirl* Yeehaw! Ride'em Lightfoot! Yeehaw!

Nicole: Ride like the wind, Lisa... Ride like the wind!

Curtis: Look at her go. Ride that whirlwind... Ride that Whirlwind.

They rode on...

Suddenly...

Music began to play...

Saphiroth: *Singing while Riding* I'm gonna steal me a silver stallion,
With not a mark upon his silky hide
Teach me he can trust me like a brother,
One day we'll saddle up and ride

Saphiroth/Curtis/Cilan/Ross: *Singing*And we're gonna ride,
We're gonna ride
Ride like the one eyed jack of diamonds with the devil close behind
We're gonna ride

Curtis: *Singing while riding* I'm gonna find me a reckless woman,
Razor blades and dice in her eyes
Just a touch of sadness in her fingers,
Thunder and lightning in her thighs

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Ross: *Singing while Riding* I'm gonna chase the sky forever,
With the woman and the stallion and the wind
And the sun is gonna burn into a cinder,
Before we ever pass this way again

Saphiroth/Curtis/Cilan/Ross: *Singing* And we're gonna ride,
We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Ride'em fellow travelers... Ride on to Lexington, Missouri. Jeremy... wherever you are... your family's coming to you!

Once packed up...

"Sept. 28th 2062

Kitchen…

Seconds later…

Suddenly…

While on the road...

Seconds later...

"Zebstrika"

"Druddigon"

"Skarmory"

"Onix"

"Rapidash"

"Fearow"

"Jolteon"

"Tropius"

"Sawk"

"Heracross"

They rode on...

Suddenly...

Music began to play...

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Ride'em fellow travelers... Ride on to Lexington, Missouri. Jeremy... wherever you are... your family's coming to you!

Vladimir was asleep on the Arcanine. His eyes closed and hood up. He don't fall off at all, Arcanine making sure of it. Vladimir woke up hours later and yawned. "Sorry. I fell asleep. Did I miss anything?" He asked, concerned.

They rode on...

Suddenly...

Music began to play...

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

We're gonna ride
We're gonna ride

Vladimir was asleep on the Arcanine. His eyes closed and hood up. He don't fall off at all, Arcanine making sure of it. Vladimir woke up hours later and yawned. "Sorry. I fell asleep. Did I miss anything?" He asked, concerned.

Lisa: No... nothing important. However it's only been an hour and you'll be glad to know that we're finally here... In Lexington.

Nicole: We got here in record time.

holes-disneyscreencaps-com-4916.jpg

Doralee: That was fast ridin' done. Wow. who'd thought that we wouldn't get here within a short time?

ross-rhodes-2.jpg

Ross: I didn't think that at all. I was sure that we'd get here soon. Just didn't know how soon that'd be.

Welcome to LEXINGTON, MISSOURI...

Now... it was time to get some exploring done and then... maybe some battling done with some local trainers....

As for Jeremy...

At the Lexington Park...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-19-1.jpg

Jeremy: *Smoking a cigarette* All these trainers... Battling and having some good fun. They have no idea as to what dangers were to come from Team Magma. I don't know what good it'd do to warn them. What can they possibly do? Team Magma... they won't play fair. *Sighs*

Vladimir turned and yawned. "Okay." He said, then started to sing.

There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of that ship was the Billy o' Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)
She'd not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow (huh)
Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing' is done
We'll take our leave and go
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
Take our leave and go
(Hey)
Before the boat had hit the water
The whale's tail came up and caught her
All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her
When she dived down low (huh)
He'd take that whale in tow
Take our leave and go
To bring us sugar and tea and rum (hey)

(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
Take our leave and go
(Hey)
Take our leave and go

Lisa: *Looking at Vladimir* What should we do? We can't stay in Lexington long as we have to keep going. We have to start making way to St. Louis. By Tonight.

Nicole: Maybe that is so... However, Lisa... Jeremy is probably somewhere within this town. We need to find him. We can't just leave and go on without him.

Lisa: Why not? *Scoffs* Jeremy was the one that chose to leave. we didn't push for him to do it. he made the decision.

Saphiroth: *Frowning* Lisa, that's rather cold of you to say such a thing like that. Really cold. You actually mean... that you'd just leave him here in Lexington?

Lisa: No... but what do you want to be said? That we forgot what he said and condone it? No... we don't condone it. He had no right to speak to Vladimir like that. Vladimit has been nothing but nice to him and us. The whole time. Jeremy knew that. But then he says those sort of things... to Vladimir. That way he had. It was inexcusable.

Curtis: So... we're gonna just leave him here?

Saphiroth: You can leave him if you want, Lisa. But Jeremy is our brother. He's FAMILY! You don't leave family behind. Ever! Jeremy... yes.... he was a little overzealous and said things he probably shouldn't have in the way that he had. But he had a good heart and was speaking his mind. From his heart. The way he felt it. To punish him for that... that is just gonna make him more and more alienated and full of guilt than what he clearly already must be feeling.

Lisa: *Sighs* Fine. But i am not gonna let him live it down. He's our brother. he's claimed to be the leader of the team here... but that doesn't mean he gets to be signed up on his own granduer to be the biggest Jerk. What he did... that was being an asshole.

Curtis: Let's just go and see if we can find him.

Lisa: Yeah. Let's go.

But what they didn't know was that Jeremy was closeby and in the shadows. He overheard what was said and just bawled but ran away as fast as his legs could ever carry him while running.

Did the others overhear his sobs as he ran? Did they even know that he was closeby and listening to what was being said the whole time?
Eagle Porter

To say the least, Lexington wasn't the place Eagle wanted to be, but he had been dragged there, intrigued by it all. And he didn't normally travel away from his hometown, but found this necessary. He needed adventure, and was getting awfully bored at home. He entered the town, his black and white hair standing out as more 'exotic', as he caught more eyes then he would have liked.

Eagle was about to begin his exploration of the town before going elsewhere into the wild, but he was interrupted by some boy running past his path weeping. What could he have possibly been crying about? Eagle looked around in case there was anything that could give him a clue, and saw a small group of people on the walkway past a few buildings, as he could see them through the alleyway the kid had ran from.

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

To say the least, Lexington wasn't the place Eagle wanted to be, but he had been dragged there, intrigued by it all. And he didn't normally travel away from his hometown, but found this necessary. He needed adventure, and was getting awfully bored at home. He entered the town, his black and white hair standing out as more 'exotic', as he caught more eyes then he would have liked.

Eagle was about to begin his exploration of the town before going elsewhere into the wild, but he was interrupted by some boy running past his path weeping. What could he have possibly been crying about? Eagle looked around in case there was anything that could give him a clue, and saw a small group of people on the walkway past a few buildings, as he could see them through the alleyway the kid had ran from.

Lexington Gardens Apartments

Jeremy was not far from that location as he continued to bawl in tears. He didn't realize that someone would catch sight of him and see him. Nor did they seem to see that he was under the influence of smoking. Jeremy got to where the apartments were and found a bench. He sat there and just cried. He was just so hurt by what he heard his sisters say that all he could do... was just cry. He couldn't vent because his heart felt like it was shattering because of the things... he heard.
Eagle Porter

Despite Eagle's strong moral compass and knowing when people were in need of comfort, he decided against going after this crying kid. One, because he didn't know him, and two, well, Eagle wasn't a very empathetic person, and he was terrible at comforting people because of this. He had tried to feel more empathy for people on several occasions, but never found that easy, so eventually gave up. Although, he assumed that group had something to do with the kid as some of them looked very closely related, and they must have said something to make him cry so.

God, this wasn't what he meant when Eagle said he wanted to experience something new. No, no, not at all, what he wanted was a good exciting, not this. And now all he could feel was guilty for ignoring the kid who was crying his eyes out. But, still, despite this regret, his thoughts battled each other saying 'go to him' and 'stay out of it'. Some even said 'just go on your way, stop worrying about him. You don't know him, so why should you care'?

Just like he had multiple different voices in his head like he usually did, always fighting each other to put Eagle on edge and confusion at all times.

It would be kind of you to comfort him.

He doesn't know you. That would be weird. Just keep walking.

No! It doesn't matter! If a person is sad, you're supposed to comfort them... right?

Wrong. It's not your responsibility. He is the responsibility of the group over there that probably hurt him in the first place.

AliRevellian wrote:
Eagle Porter

Despite Eagle's strong moral compass and knowing when people were in need of comfort, he decided against going after this crying kid. One, because he didn't know him, and two, well, Eagle wasn't a very empathetic person, and he was terrible at comforting people because of this. He had tried to feel more empathy for people on several occasions, but never found that easy, so eventually gave up. Although, he assumed that group had something to do with the kid as some of them looked very closely related, and they must have said something to make him cry so.

God, this wasn't what he meant when Eagle said he wanted to experience something new. No, no, not at all, what he wanted was a good exciting, not this. And now all he could feel was guilty for ignoring the kid who was crying his eyes out. But, still, despite this regret, his thoughts battled each other saying 'go to him' and 'stay out of it'. Some even said 'just go on your way, stop worrying about him. You don't know him, so why should you care'?

Just like he had multiple different voices in his head like he usually did, always fighting each other to put Eagle on edge and confusion at all times.

It would be kind of you to comfort him.

He doesn't know you. That would be weird. Just keep walking.

No! It doesn't matter! If a person is sad, you're supposed to comfort them... right?

Wrong. It's not your responsibility. He is the responsibility of the group over there that probably hurt him in the first place.

Jeremy sat there and as he sat there sobbing...

He suddenly pulled out his pack of smokes and pulled out a stick, placed it on his lips and lit up. He was making a conscious decision that if his family... was gonna just turn on him... he was gonna go solo. He as he was smoking... looked up and to his heart and soul... asked god what he was supposed to do. He didn't know what he was to do.

Pansear: *Looking at Jeremy* Jeremy, you shouldn't be going on your own like this. Your sisters are gonna need you.

Jeremy: Bull. They don't need me. *Through his tears* Besides... They have Vladimir. I don't hate him. But clearly... he's shy and Lisa is enjoying that. Vladimir's got a bee up his ass. He has a family to avenge... but instead of fighting hard and being serious in the endeavor... he is just toying along and not standing to the plate. Not wanting to go the extra ten. Showing that he will do anything it took to take back his family's farm... I can't keep giving a pep talk to him. He needs to learn to get serious or just kiss his family's farmland and his family goodbye. This isn't a game. However.... after how i spoke to him... and saying what i said how i said it to him... I can never dare to look at him or my sisters... ever again. Ever.

Jeremy didn't know what he was to do... he felt for the first time... so lost...

(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
Take our leave and go
(Hey)
Take our leave and go

Lisa: *Looking at Vladimir* What should we do? We can't stay in Lexington long as we have to keep going. We have to start making way to St. Louis. By Tonight.

Nicole: Maybe that is so... However, Lisa... Jeremy is probably somewhere within this town. We need to find him. We can't just leave and go on without him.

Lisa: Why not? *Scoffs* Jeremy was the one that chose to leave. we didn't push for him to do it. he made the decision.

Saphiroth: *Frowning* Lisa, that's rather cold of you to say such a thing like that. Really cold. You actually mean... that you'd just leave him here in Lexington?

Lisa: No... but what do you want to be said? That we forgot what he said and condone it? No... we don't condone it. He had no right to speak to Vladimir like that. Vladimit has been nothing but nice to him and us. The whole time. Jeremy knew that. But then he says those sort of things... to Vladimir. That way he had. It was inexcusable.

Saphiroth: You can leave him if you want, Lisa. But Jeremy is our brother. He's FAMILY! You don't leave family behind. Ever! Jeremy... yes.... he was a little overzealous and said things he probably shouldn't have in the way that he had. But he had a good heart and was speaking his mind. From his heart. The way he felt it. To punish him for that... that is just gonna make him more and more alienated and full of guilt than what he clearly already must be feeling.

Lisa: *Sighs* Fine. But i am not gonna let him live it down. He's our brother. he's claimed to be the leader of the team here... but that doesn't mean he gets to be signed up on his own granduer to be the biggest Jerk. What he did... that was being an asshole.

But what they didn't know was that Jeremy was closeby and in the shadows. He overheard what was said and just bawled but ran away as fast as his legs could ever carry him while running.

Did the others overhear his sobs as he ran? Did they even know that he was closeby and listening to what was being said the whole time?

Vladimir glared at Lisa. "He's your brother." He said, then had had Arcanine follow Jeremy. "Jer. Stop." He said, grabbing his arm. "Take a deep breath." Vladimir held his arms. "Breathe in and out slowly." He murmured quietly. He watched him breath. "Lisa didn't mean it. She's upset that you snapped at me."

(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
Take our leave and go
(Hey)
Take our leave and go

Vladimir glared at Lisa. "He's your brother." He said, then had had Arcanine follow Jeremy. "Jer. Stop." He said, grabbing his arm. "Take a deep breath." Vladimir held his arms. "Breathe in and out slowly." He murmured quietly. He watched him breath. "Lisa didn't mean it. She's upset that you snapped at me."

Jeremy was out of reach however at that point where by time they caught him... he was near the Lexington gardens apartments. That was where they saw him smoking.

Lisa: Jeremy! What the hell are you doing? What's with the smoking? You don't smoke...

Jeremy: Why do you care? Lisa... You would rather coddle the shyness that your boytoy has. He is a softie. No actual backbone and doesn't seem to be serious enough about the matter at hand.

Nicole: About what?

Jeremy: Hello... Earth to Nicole... Lisa. Wake up. Team Magma... is looming all around. They took our mother. They stole Vladimir's family's farm. His home. The thing... *Annoyed* The thing that pisses me off about it all is that we're serious about our endeavor. We want our mother back. He wants his family's home back... his family back. Although with his constant shyness... it's getting me to believe that he rather not even GIVE A DAMN!

Lisa: *Snaps* HEY! That is not what it is... it isn't like that at all and you know it. The NERVE of you to even say that. He cares. He is shy... he can't help it. it's just him. How he is. You need to start showing some respect to him. NOW!

Jeremy: *Getting up and pushing Lisa back* Lisa... You need to wake up. Wake up to the real deal... *Smoking* It isn't about you... or him. The shy crap is gonna stop. Now! You hear me? It will stop. Or i will just walk and go my own way and you can figure out what to do without me. I don't need this shit. I am tired of the dragging and the second guessing. His shyness is screwing everything. He is a good guy... a nice friend and there is no beef against him. None... but i am done with the shyness bullshit. Team Magma is not gonna be easy on us. You forget that if we don't stop them... Groudon will be awakened... AGAIN! But then if we keep interfering with their plans... they'll just as anything... kill our mom. If they kill her... how the hell will we go on. We don't have enough money to maintain the Mansion of ours. You know damn well we don't. You think that we'll get the help from the crew we know as friends? They have their own messes to tend to. You know that!

Nicole: Jeremy... STOP IT! Enough. You're angry and frustrated about our mom being held captive. We get it... but this is not solving anything. It's making everything so much more worse. A lot worse and in case you didn't figure... this fighting we're doing... tearing each other apart... this is exactly what Team Magma wants. This is what they're wanting. Us to self-destruct and implode on one another.

Saphiroth: That's true... we're giving them what they want. Letting them win. every time. when we do this.

Jeremy: *Sighs*

Was things getting heated or was there gonna be a tearful goodbye? How would things playout?
Eagle Porter

Eagle found himself able to hear their conversation, even though he walked away, Sneasel prancing next to him. He didn't want to listen in, but he overheard anyway despite his best efforts to block out the noise. Whatever was going on was a family issue. None of his business. Though, he still contemplated walking away, as he felt both a little guilty, but also intrigued.

(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
(Go, go, go, go)
Take our leave and go
(Hey)
Take our leave and go

Jeremy was out of reach however at that point where by time they caught him... he was near the Lexington gardens apartments. That was where they saw him smoking.

Lisa: Jeremy! What the hell are you doing? What's with the smoking? You don't smoke...

Jeremy: Why do you care? Lisa... You would rather coddle the shyness that your boytoy has. He is a softie. No actual backbone and doesn't seem to be serious enough about the matter at hand.

Nicole: About what?

Jeremy: Hello... Earth to Nicole... Lisa. Wake up. Team Magma... is looming all around. They took our mother. They stole Vladimir's family's farm. His home. The thing... *Annoyed* The thing that pisses me off about it all is that we're serious about our endeavor. We want our mother back. He wants his family's home back... his family back. Although with his constant shyness... it's getting me to believe that he rather not even GIVE A DAMN!

Lisa: *Snaps* HEY! That is not what it is... it isn't like that at all and you know it. The NERVE of you to even say that. He cares. He is shy... he can't help it. it's just him. How he is. You need to start showing some respect to him. NOW!

Jeremy: *Getting up and pushing Lisa back* Lisa... You need to wake up. Wake up to the real deal... *Smoking* It isn't about you... or him. The shy crap is gonna stop. Now! You hear me? It will stop. Or i will just walk and go my own way and you can figure out what to do without me. I don't need this shit. I am tired of the dragging and the second guessing. His shyness is screwing everything. He is a good guy... a nice friend and there is no beef against him. None... but i am done with the shyness bullshit. Team Magma is not gonna be easy on us. You forget that if we don't stop them... Groudon will be awakened... AGAIN! But then if we keep interfering with their plans... they'll just as anything... kill our mom. If they kill her... how the hell will we go on. We don't have enough money to maintain the Mansion of ours. You know damn well we don't. You think that we'll get the help from the crew we know as friends? They have their own messes to tend to. You know that!

Nicole: Jeremy... STOP IT! Enough. You're angry and frustrated about our mom being held captive. We get it... but this is not solving anything. It's making everything so much more worse. A lot worse and in case you didn't figure... this fighting we're doing... tearing each other apart... this is exactly what Team Magma wants. This is what they're wanting. Us to self-destruct and implode on one another.

Saphiroth: That's true... we're giving them what they want. Letting them win. every time. when we do this.

Jeremy: *Sighs*

Was things getting heated or was there gonna be a tearful goodbye? How would things playout?

Vladimir clocked Jeremy, breaking his nose. "I'm not soft." His face was dark as he kicked Jeremy onto his back. "I'd just rather not let my monster out." He said, fangs growing as he hissed, eyes glowing. "You won't like me when I'm angry." He growled, the sound making people freeze. He growled, eyes blazing. "I'm a monster, and I'd rather not have it take over!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus