Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Aedyn Hoffman (played by Silmanos)

The commotion on the nearby cliff caused Aedyn to jump up to his feet and glanced around, Umbreon already mirroring his movements. Between the calls of other trainers and the sound of a pokemon screeching he knew something was up. "We're going to need a look out," he told his Umbreon as he pulled out another pokeball, "Fletchinder!" As he tossed the ball the fire bird materialized before taking wing up into the sky. "See what is going on!"

Catching the returning ball he grabbed his backpack and slung it onto his shoulders. His eyes were still scanning the area but he figured it was best to investigate where the other trainers were as well. Leaving his tent behind for the time being he started to make his way over to the path that lead up to the overlook. He was almost in a half run, trying to hurry but not so much that he'd loose his footing. Meanwhile his Umbreon was darting on up ahead even faster, its paws barely touching the ground as it started to really get moving.
Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot (played by MacieLightfoot) Topic Starter

Aedyn Hoffman wrote:
The commotion on the nearby cliff caused Aedyn to jump up to his feet and glanced around, Umbreon already mirroring his movements. Between the calls of other trainers and the sound of a pokemon screeching he knew something was up. "We're going to need a look out," he told his Umbreon as he pulled out another pokeball, "Fletchinder!" As he tossed the ball the fire bird materialized before taking wing up into the sky. "See what is going on!"

Catching the returning ball he grabbed his backpack and slung it onto his shoulders. His eyes were still scanning the area but he figured it was best to investigate where the other trainers were as well. Leaving his tent behind for the time being he started to make his way over to the path that lead up to the overlook. He was almost in a half run, trying to hurry but not so much that he'd loose his footing. Meanwhile his Umbreon was darting on up ahead even faster, its paws barely touching the ground as it started to really get moving.

Jeremy called out his Gurdurr, Magmar, Drillbur, Geodude and Gothita. He had them all stand in defense as something was coming... None of them knew what it could have been... but for there to be a stampede at this magnitude... something had to be wrong...

Lisa: *Calling out her Zebstrika* Zebstrika... Come on out.

Curtis: Fearow... go over to where the stampede is. let out your gust attack on it. Get the Stampede to pause.

Fearow: *Nods* You got it. *Flying off to tend to the Stampede*

Were the stampede getting closer?

Nicole: What'll we do?

Isabel: *Shaking in terror* Are we trapped?

Laura: Heatmor... use Flame wheel on the Stampede.

The overlook had only one way in... and one way out. They were trapped. What were they gonna do?
Aedyn Hoffman (played by Silmanos)

By the time he neared the top of the path leading to the overlook he could hear the stampede, not to mention that were in its path. Already their pokemon were moving to try and find a way to stop it but they were clearly very much outnumbered. He didn't hesitate to take action and quickly looked down at his Umbreon. "Umbreon, go use Confuse Ray!" he ordered his partner while already drawing out another one of his Pokeballs, "Go Bayleaf! Help Umbreon out by using sleep powder on the stampede!"

There was no way to tell if this was enough to stop the stampeded, but he hoped at the very least it would make enough of an impact to let anyone in the way make it through safely.

Aedyn Hoffman wrote:
By the time he neared the top of the path leading to the overlook he could hear the stampede, not to mention that were in its path. Already their pokemon were moving to try and find a way to stop it but they were clearly very much outnumbered. He didn't hesitate to take action and quickly looked down at his Umbreon. "Umbreon, go use Confuse Ray!" he ordered his partner while already drawing out another one of his Pokeballs, "Go Bayleaf! Help Umbreon out by using sleep powder on the stampede!"

There was no way to tell if this was enough to stop the stampeded, but he hoped at the very least it would make enough of an impact to let anyone in the way make it through safely.

Lisa: *Commanding her pokemon* Zebstrika! Fire at the stampede... fast. Thunder!

Jeremy: Drillbur, Use Dig and dig a hole in front of the coming stampede. Gurdurr... Use Stone-Edge on the stampede, Magmar, use Smokescreen on the stampede... block their visibility.

Alice: Braviary... Whirlwind on the Stampede...

It was a full on attack. They knew that they would have to make a move. Any move possible. The way that the overlook seemed... it was as if they were being cornered. It was not possible though as it was pretty spacious and room to roam a little. But with the stampede... the place looked like a cyclone hit it at mach 5 speed. Laura and her small group were there and they were unsure what to do. They knew that they had pokemon of their own... that they could call them out and help out... but they never faced a stampede... at the size and magnitude that was coming their way...

Jeremy: Maybe singing would soothe them... Music is known to tame the beasts... done so up till now.

Sandy: Jeremy, you sure know what to do... darling.

Kimberly: You're a hero, Passion Kiss.

Jeremy: *Smiles* Awww!

Jeremy got into the flow and belted a #...

Jeremy: *Singing* “I can’t hear a single word
Just know you’re talking, ’cause your lips keep moving
Everything I thought I learned
Goes out the window, all I want is one thing
You can promise castles, treasures, babies, I don’t care
‘Cause for now you’re just enough for me, I want you near
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
You remember what I love, so baby, take me back
Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
‘Cause when you’re touching me, baby, I see sparks
You make my heart go
You
You, you make my heart go
You
Ticking-tocking like a bomb
Throws me back to when I had you closer
Skin to skin, we get it on
Without the love, I feel you going bolder
You can promise castles, treasures, babies, I don’t care
‘Cause for now you’re just enough for me, I want you near
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
You remember what I love, so baby, take me back
You make my heart go
You
You
Take it all off, want every inch of you
Traveling back in time
Tangled uptight, just like we used to
Now do that thing I like
You make my heart go
You
You
You, you make my heart go”

Was it likely to work... Music was a good tool to soothe a beast or two. But would it be enough to handle a stampede that was of that magnitude?
Vladimir Boris Ivanov (played by Icysoul)

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot wrote:
Vladimir Boris Ivanov wrote:
"I love stars." He whispered, looking down. "Reminds me of a time I was human." He looked at them. "I'm kidding!" Vladimir laughed, smiling. Houndoom looked at Vladimir. "Hungry?" She asked. Vladimir nodded, holding his stomach. Houndoom sighed. "I saw red flowers on the way here." She said. Vladimir ran down the hill, grinning.

Lisa: *Teasing playfully; using a good attempt at a Transylvanian accent* Ahhh... Don't be too sure, my dear blood sucker. It is a wonderful night for a meet with the favorite blood donors... Blah... blah! *Laughing* It's okay. Eccentric is in. Look at my family... we're a tad eccentric ourselves. Always had been.

Jeremy: That's true... Like the first day of my official coming out with being gay and into drag....

Jeremy flashes back...

"Sandy: Hi there. *Walking over* Jeremy, Right?

Jeremy: Yeah. That’s me. Who’re you?

Sandy: Sandy. Sandy Westmoore. I’m a gay kid. With a ton of femininity. What about you?

Jeremy: Same. I never came out with my gay identity till yesterday night when my mom caught me wearing a flower dress. Or one with the flower design. Plus caught me wearing her lipstick.

Sandy: Really?! *Squealing* Oh my. That’s so cool. What color was it? Was it with sparkles?

Jeremy: You mean… glitters, right?

Sandy: yeah. That. What color was it?

Jeremy: Blue… My mom had multiple colors. She even had rich Chocolate colored lipstick. A Black. Purple… She even had… a Green and an Orange.

Sandy: Wow… Seriously?

Jeremy: Yeah.

Sandy: oh my god… I… That’s incredible. *Smiles* …

Jeremy: What? *Noticing Sandy looking at him peculiarly* What’s wrong?

Sandy: Nothing. I just… happen to like you. alot. You’re really cool.

Suddenly Sandy did the one thing that surprised even Jeremy…

Sandy: *Kissing Jeremy on the lips* I’m very attracted to you. I know it’s a little out of sorts as we barely met. But i really like you.

Jeremy: *Blushes*…

Sandy: I know that it’s a little too too early for anything major or deep because we haven’t had that common moment everyone goes through once they hit 12-13 years old… But we could start as like friends. destined partners… i would guess.

Jeremy: Okay. *Smiles*"

Jeremy: Sandy and i met that day... officially. But that wasn't the only thing that came to me that day...

He recalls what came that left a sour note...

"Bully: What the hell is up with you two fags? Don’t you know that gayness is a disease?

Sandy: It is not a disease… Who told you that?

Bully: It is a disease. Everyone knows it. It’s appalling that you two don’t. *Looking at Jeremy* Who the heck are you… A Desmond emulator?

Jeremy: Excuse me?! What did you just call me? Did you just call me a Desmond Emulator?

Bully: Yeah. What’re you gonna do about it, Lightfoot? Yeah… I know who you are. You’re the fruit bag who goes around putting on lipstick. Acting like you’re queer. Making like you’re woman. What? Are you trying to tell the world that you’re a he/she or a woman inside a boy’s body?

Jeremy: That is not what it is… GAY IS NOT A CRIME!

Bully: Boy… you’re sure obtuse or oblivious to how things really are… aren’t you?

Jeremy: Why don’t you leave us alone? We haven’t done anything that would offend you. We’re not hurting you… Back off.

Bully: Make me. Give up this gay bologna.

Jeremy: No. It’s a person’s right to choose to be gay or Bi… or whatever.

That was when a couple of other kids came and got into it… They were all for what the bully was doing. They seemed to as well have their share of problems against gay people.

Jeremy however started to get mad and it was when he blew up. But then not before one of the other kids who were now there… walked up to Jeremy and pushed him down. Hard.

Bully #2: Faggot! Freak! You Stink!

Jeremy: *Looking at Sandy* Sandy… go. go get help…

Sandy: *Worried; nods* Okay. I’ll go and get help."

Sandy: That was not pleasant. Gay people being seen as diseased. being mocked and made fun of... that was just plain awful.

Lisa: It was not pretty. It really wasn't. We were worried for him as he was the one who came out with the being gay... People even now... are still at times raising a stink towards it. Jeremy can't help it. it is just how he knew that he was inside himself. However ever so often... we'd have to come to fend off the bullies from him. It just never stops. It's like they look and see freak. But what's so freak about him? Nothing. He's still the same as he always was. Just that he's gay and a drag teen. However might be going Bi as he's got a girlfriend now too... so... it might change a little. But still... he is still Jeremy. Just getting people out there to see that... that's the hard part.

A deep heart to heart matter within the adventure... Wow... Talk about a path of many colors...

Vladimir appeared, blinking. "I'm Russian, not Transylvanian." He said, laughing. Vladimir licked his fangs, looking at the stars again. His hair was sticking up all over the place and he looked back down at them, eyes glowing. "What's up?" He asked, looking at the shocked faces. "Is there something on my face?" He asked, head tilted. His eyes gleamed, the red shifting to a light pink.

"I love stars." He whispered, looking down. "Reminds me of a time I was human." He looked at them. "I'm kidding!" Vladimir laughed, smiling. Houndoom looked at Vladimir. "Hungry?" She asked. Vladimir nodded, holding his stomach. Houndoom sighed. "I saw red flowers on the way here." She said. Vladimir ran down the hill, grinning.

Lisa: *Teasing playfully; using a good attempt at a Transylvanian accent* Ahhh... Don't be too sure, my dear blood sucker. It is a wonderful night for a meet with the favorite blood donors... Blah... blah! *Laughing* It's okay. Eccentric is in. Look at my family... we're a tad eccentric ourselves. Always had been.

Jeremy: That's true... Like the first day of my official coming out with being gay and into drag....

Jeremy flashes back...

Sandy: Sandy. Sandy Westmoore. I’m a gay kid. With a ton of femininity. What about you?

Jeremy: Same. I never came out with my gay identity till yesterday night when my mom caught me wearing a flower dress. Or one with the flower design. Plus caught me wearing her lipstick.

Sandy: Really?! *Squealing* Oh my. That’s so cool. What color was it? Was it with sparkles?

Jeremy: Blue… My mom had multiple colors. She even had rich Chocolate colored lipstick. A Black. Purple… She even had… a Green and an Orange.

Sandy: *Kissing Jeremy on the lips* I’m very attracted to you. I know it’s a little out of sorts as we barely met. But i really like you.

Sandy: I know that it’s a little too too early for anything major or deep because we haven’t had that common moment everyone goes through once they hit 12-13 years old… But we could start as like friends. destined partners… i would guess.

Jeremy: Sandy and i met that day... officially. But that wasn't the only thing that came to me that day...

"Bully: What the hell is up with you two fags? Don’t you know that gayness is a disease?

Bully: It is a disease. Everyone knows it. It’s appalling that you two don’t. *Looking at Jeremy* Who the heck are you… A Desmond emulator?

Jeremy: Excuse me?! What did you just call me? Did you just call me a Desmond Emulator?

Bully: Yeah. What’re you gonna do about it, Lightfoot? Yeah… I know who you are. You’re the fruit bag who goes around putting on lipstick. Acting like you’re queer. Making like you’re woman. What? Are you trying to tell the world that you’re a he/she or a woman inside a boy’s body?

Bully: Boy… you’re sure obtuse or oblivious to how things really are… aren’t you?

Jeremy: Why don’t you leave us alone? We haven’t done anything that would offend you. We’re not hurting you… Back off.

That was when a couple of other kids came and got into it… They were all for what the bully was doing. They seemed to as well have their share of problems against gay people.

Jeremy however started to get mad and it was when he blew up. But then not before one of the other kids who were now there… walked up to Jeremy and pushed him down. Hard.

Sandy: That was not pleasant. Gay people being seen as diseased. being mocked and made fun of... that was just plain awful.

Lisa: It was not pretty. It really wasn't. We were worried for him as he was the one who came out with the being gay... People even now... are still at times raising a stink towards it. Jeremy can't help it. it is just how he knew that he was inside himself. However ever so often... we'd have to come to fend off the bullies from him. It just never stops. It's like they look and see freak. But what's so freak about him? Nothing. He's still the same as he always was. Just that he's gay and a drag teen. However might be going Bi as he's got a girlfriend now too... so... it might change a little. But still... he is still Jeremy. Just getting people out there to see that... that's the hard part.

A deep heart to heart matter within the adventure... Wow... Talk about a path of many colors...

Vladimir appeared, blinking. "I'm Russian, not Transylvanian." He said, laughing. Vladimir licked his fangs, looking at the stars again. His hair was sticking up all over the place and he looked back down at them, eyes glowing. "What's up?" He asked, looking at the shocked faces. "Is there something on my face?" He asked, head tilted. His eyes gleamed, the red shifting to a light pink.

Jeremy: No time to talk now... We got a stampede coming... I think that you just heard me belt out a tune... to make the stampede stop... It's coming...

Lisa: Vladimir... We have trouble here. There is a stampede coming and it's seeking to knock us all down. We're trapped. There is no way out of here other than the way we came in.

Kimberly: I got a sizzlipede. *Calling it out* Sizzlipede, Fire Blast on the incoming stampede... fast. I don't think the pokemon are gonna stop. Something is driving them and whatever it is... it's got a hold on them bad.

Uh-oh!

Jeremy flashes back...

Jeremy: No time to talk now... We got a stampede coming... I think that you just heard me belt out a tune... to make the stampede stop... It's coming...

Lisa: Vladimir... We have trouble here. There is a stampede coming and it's seeking to knock us all down. We're trapped. There is no way out of here other than the way we came in.

Kimberly: I got a sizzlipede. *Calling it out* Sizzlipede, Fire Blast on the incoming stampede... fast. I don't think the pokemon are gonna stop. Something is driving them and whatever it is... it's got a hold on them bad.

Uh-oh!

Vladimir sighed and turn to look at the stampede, baring his fangs. The stampede froze. Umbreon grunted. Houndoom looked shocked. "But....how....when..." She asked, confused. Vladimir lifted a hand and hissed loudly

Vladimir sighed and turn to look at the stampede, baring his fangs. The stampede froze. Umbreon grunted. Houndoom looked shocked. "But....how....when..." She asked, confused. Vladimir lifted a hand and hissed loudly

Lisa: *In a panic* Vladimir... Stop. It's not working. Jeremy tried singing and it only put them into a daze... There is nothing we can do... Please... *Shedding tears and pleading* Please, Vladimir.... Please. We have to make a break for it. It is no good to fight them off.

Nicole: *With tears in her eyes* What'll we do? What are we to do?

Alice: I don't know. *Thinking* There must be something we could do. *Looking at Onix* Onix, come down here. let Alice have a word with you... I think that i might have an idea out of this.

Nicole: Alice, what're you thinking...

Alice: Not sure... but something's got to be done...

A few seconds later...

Alice: *Speaking with her Onix* This is the first time i've come up with a plan and it being with a pokemon. It's a first. But... i happen to have an idea that might... Just might work. Onix, You're able to dig holes and tunnels.

Drillbur: Don't forget about me. I've been known to dig some holes myself. Lots of them.

Onix: I've been known to dig a whole ton of tunnels. Why?

Alice: Would it be possible for you to dig a tunnel big enough to cause a collapse of the ground just underneath the stampeding Pokemon. Not to hurt them... but maybe convert them to another direction?

Onix: I can try. *Working to create tunnels to cause the ground to cave from underneath the path of the Stampede* Here goes...

Was this plan gonna work? Who knows?

Lisa: *In a panic* Vladimir... Stop. It's not working. Jeremy tried singing and it only put them into a daze... There is nothing we can do... Please... *Shedding tears and pleading* Please, Vladimir.... Please. We have to make a break for it. It is no good to fight them off.

Alice: I don't know. *Thinking* There must be something we could do. *Looking at Onix* Onix, come down here. let Alice have a word with you... I think that i might have an idea out of this.

A few seconds later...

Alice: *Speaking with her Onix* This is the first time i've come up with a plan and it being with a pokemon. It's a first. But... i happen to have an idea that might... Just might work. Onix, You're able to dig holes and tunnels.

Drillbur: Don't forget about me. I've been known to dig some holes myself. Lots of them.

Alice: Would it be possible for you to dig a tunnel big enough to cause a collapse of the ground just underneath the stampeding Pokemon. Not to hurt them... but maybe convert them to another direction?

Onix: I can try. *Working to create tunnels to cause the ground to cave from underneath the path of the Stampede* Here goes...

Absol blinked. "I'm impressed." He said. Vladimir watched the stampede, blinking. "Wow." He whispered. Vladimir grunted and sat down, rubbing his head. "I'm still weak." He said. Umbreon sat next to Vladimir, yawning. "I know you are, Vlad. It's a curse of yours." Umbreon said. Vladimir laughed, looking at the stars. "Yeah. It is a curse." He whispered, closing his eyes and falling back. Vladimir lay on the grass.

A few seconds later...

Absol blinked. "I'm impressed." He said. Vladimir watched the stampede, blinking. "Wow." He whispered. Vladimir grunted and sat down, rubbing his head. "I'm still weak." He said. Umbreon sat next to Vladimir, yawning. "I know you are, Vlad. It's a curse of yours." Umbreon said. Vladimir laughed, looking at the stars. "Yeah. It is a curse." He whispered, closing his eyes and falling back. Vladimir lay on the grass.

The Stampede stopped...

It paused in their tracks and that was not till that stare which was given by Vladimir... It made them freeze right where they stood... But all the while Lisa and Nicole were pleading to him to not make any move to get them to stop as what they saw was that nothing was working. They tried singing... charm... intuition... possibly attacking at them... Nothing worked. It took the idea of what Alice had her Onix do to collapse the ground from underneath the stampede's path. And the stare... the baring of the... Fangs from Vladimir... to get the stampede to stop. However...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-20.jpg

Jeremy: *Voice-over* Okay... why don't we just stop everything. Right now... What just happened? What the hell just went on here? The Stampede was coming at my sisters and me. We were trapped in the dire path of what was coming. It was here. We were bound to be trampled by things called a Scorbunny. A Yampur... and a Carkol. Yeah... those are pokemon. according to popular knowhow. It was that. What's more is that whatever it was that Vladimir did. It caused them to stop. My sister Lisa had a thing for him. She was in L.O.V.E with him and that was cute. Sweet and romantic. I was in love with Sandy... And also Kimberly. I was gay... Now Bi. But i knew what i wanted. Vladimir caused something to happen to the Stampede. There was now a big realization that he wasn't all upfront about who he was and what he was... He told us back when we first met him that he was lone wolf but was going to hit every Gym to battle them and compete in the league. But it was to avenge his parents and see on winning back his family's farm... But what he failed... to tell us was that perhaps there was more to him than just that. That he was a Vampire... Or part Vamp... Part Human. A Halfling.
Now... does that mean we confront him? No. I don't think so as we have things about us that he wouldn't quite get... That is part of the package as if you truly care and love someone... you learn to accept them for who they are... All of who they are. Not just pick and choose. You had to love them for all that they were or... the relationship that was between the two... or three... could never be. We accepted Vladimir for what he was... who he was. The only part that shook us was the vampire part. We didn't really know that he was. Not really. We knew he was a dark type of person. having dark type of pokemon. Being practically mysterious. Liking the night... the stars. The moon. We knew that... but never did we gather the fact that he was a vampire. We never knew... Maybe he hid it as he didn't want to scare us away. Thinking that we would never accept him or understand him. Kinda makes a person feel bad... to be seen as one who'd never understand someone and be judging. We would never do that. But we knew that there was more to him than he led on.
I think that with the stampeding put to a stop... things were now calm. However now we had to ask ourselves... which would take us through the night before turning in. Why was there a stampede and what caused it? Who? Who sent the stampede to us and why? Those were questions that would be bugging us for a while as we now had to figure out what was going on and why... figure out as to whether that was only a one time thing or... whether it would happen again... and when... Where. That was what we now had to brainstorm and figure. We had to.

Jeremy: Now... What are we to do about this? Any ideas?

A few seconds later...

The Stampede stopped...

It paused in their tracks and that was not till that stare which was given by Vladimir... It made them freeze right where they stood... But all the while Lisa and Nicole were pleading to him to not make any move to get them to stop as what they saw was that nothing was working. They tried singing... charm... intuition... possibly attacking at them... Nothing worked. It took the idea of what Alice had her Onix do to collapse the ground from underneath the stampede's path. And the stare... the baring of the... Fangs from Vladimir... to get the stampede to stop. However...

Jeremy: *Voice-over* Okay... why don't we just stop everything. Right now... What just happened? What the hell just went on here? The Stampede was coming at my sisters and me. We were trapped in the dire path of what was coming. It was here. We were bound to be trampled by things called a Scorbunny. A Yampur... and a Carkol. Yeah... those are pokemon. according to popular knowhow. It was that. What's more is that whatever it was that Vladimir did. It caused them to stop. My sister Lisa had a thing for him. She was in L.O.V.E with him and that was cute. Sweet and romantic. I was in love with Sandy... And also Kimberly. I was gay... Now Bi. But i knew what i wanted. Vladimir caused something to happen to the Stampede. There was now a big realization that he wasn't all upfront about who he was and what he was... He told us back when we first met him that he was lone wolf but was going to hit every Gym to battle them and compete in the league. But it was to avenge his parents and see on winning back his family's farm... But what he failed... to tell us was that perhaps there was more to him than just that. That he was a Vampire... Or part Vamp... Part Human. A Halfling.
Now... does that mean we confront him? No. I don't think so as we have things about us that he wouldn't quite get... That is part of the package as if you truly care and love someone... you learn to accept them for who they are... All of who they are. Not just pick and choose. You had to love them for all that they were or... the relationship that was between the two... or three... could never be. We accepted Vladimir for what he was... who he was. The only part that shook us was the vampire part. We didn't really know that he was. Not really. We knew he was a dark type of person. having dark type of pokemon. Being practically mysterious. Liking the night... the stars. The moon. We knew that... but never did we gather the fact that he was a vampire. We never knew... Maybe he hid it as he didn't want to scare us away. Thinking that we would never accept him or understand him. Kinda makes a person feel bad... to be seen as one who'd never understand someone and be judging. We would never do that. But we knew that there was more to him than he led on.
I think that with the stampeding put to a stop... things were now calm. However now we had to ask ourselves... which would take us through the night before turning in. Why was there a stampede and what caused it? Who? Who sent the stampede to us and why? Those were questions that would be bugging us for a while as we now had to figure out what was going on and why... figure out as to whether that was only a one time thing or... whether it would happen again... and when... Where. That was what we now had to brainstorm and figure. We had to.

Vladimir was watching them, eyes gleaming. “Depends.” He asked, face pale in the moonlight. “We could help the stampede get somewhere safe.” He stood up and stretched. “But who knows. I can’t really help I don’t think.”

A few seconds later...

The Stampede stopped...

Vladimir was watching them, eyes gleaming. “Depends.” He asked, face pale in the moonlight. “We could help the stampede get somewhere safe.” He stood up and stretched. “But who knows. I can’t really help I don’t think.”

boy-with-makeup-1135x540.jpg

Sandy: We can capture some of them. Who wants one of these?

Jeremy: Good question... There's a bunch of fire types and electric types. Let's check the pokedex... find out exactly what these ones are...

Jeremy checks his pokedex...

Pokedex: *Giving the Info* Scorbunny- The Rabbit Pokemon... A warm-up of running around gets fire energy coursing through this Pokémon’s body. Once that happens, it’s ready to fight at full power. It has special pads on the backs of its feet, and one on its nose. Once it’s raring to fight, these pads radiate tremendous heat. Yamper- Puppy pokemon... This Pokémon is very popular as a herding dog in the Galar region. As it runs, it generates electricity from the base of its tail. This gluttonous Pokémon only assists people with their work because it wants treats. As it runs, it crackles with electricity. Carkol- Coal pokemon... It forms coal inside its body. Coal dropped by this Pokémon once helped fuel the lives of people in the Galar region. By rapidly rolling its legs, it can travel at over 18 mph. The temperature of the flames it breathes exceeds 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit.

Lisa: A Yamper... seems pretty cute. I would love to have one.

Kimberly: one of each for me...

Darlene: Same. I am not picky. All are just as special to anyone's eyes.

Lisa: Vladimir... Would any of them strike your interest?

Alice; *Looking at the time* It's getting pretty late kids. We should start cleaning things up a bit and prepare to hit the sack. We have another long day of traveling ahead.

Some conversation and fellowship... plus some dire brainstorming... What's ahead... was anyone's guess...

A few seconds later...

The Stampede stopped...

Jeremy: Good question... There's a bunch of fire types and electric types. Let's check the pokedex... find out exactly what these ones are...

Pokedex: *Giving the Info* Scorbunny- The Rabbit Pokemon... A warm-up of running around gets fire energy coursing through this Pokémon’s body. Once that happens, it’s ready to fight at full power. It has special pads on the backs of its feet, and one on its nose. Once it’s raring to fight, these pads radiate tremendous heat. Yamper- Puppy pokemon... This Pokémon is very popular as a herding dog in the Galar region. As it runs, it generates electricity from the base of its tail. This gluttonous Pokémon only assists people with their work because it wants treats. As it runs, it crackles with electricity. Carkol- Coal pokemon... It forms coal inside its body. Coal dropped by this Pokémon once helped fuel the lives of people in the Galar region. By rapidly rolling its legs, it can travel at over 18 mph. The temperature of the flames it breathes exceeds 1,800 degrees Fahrenheit.

Alice; *Looking at the time* It's getting pretty late kids. We should start cleaning things up a bit and prepare to hit the sack. We have another long day of traveling ahead.

Some conversation and fellowship... plus some dire brainstorming... What's ahead... was anyone's guess...

Vladimir opened an eye and sat up. He jumped in the the other Pokémon, who crowded around him as he checked them from injuries. "I'll sleep once I check them all." He said softly. He started to sing softly, something he and Ace sang together once.

Ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh
A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home
I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game
How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this rollercoaster
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know

A few seconds later...

The Stampede stopped...

Vladimir opened an eye and sat up. He jumped in the the other Pokémon, who crowded around him as he checked them from injuries. "I'll sleep once I check them all." He said softly. He started to sing softly, something he and Ace sang together once.

A broken heart is all that's left
I'm still fixing all the cracks
Lost a couple of pieces when
I carried it, carried it, carried it home
I'm afraid of all I am
My mind feels like a foreign land
Silence ringing inside my head
Please, carry me, carry me, carry me home
I've spent all of the love I saved
We were always a losing game
Small-town boy in a big arcade
I got addicted to a losing game
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
How many pennies in the slot?
Giving us up didn't take a lot
I saw the end 'fore it begun
Still I carried, I carried, I carried on
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
I don't need your games, game over
Get me off this rollercoaster
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know
Oh-oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh-oh
All I know, all I know

Jeremy turned on the Radio for some comfort from home. It was a very pulsing night and there was a lot to think about. There was the concert... which had took places hours prior... Then the Stanpede... A lot of things were pressing to them... It was taking alot for them to not just break down and scream...

Radio: *Broadcasting as Lord Arnold* And the hits... Just keep on COMING! It's 11 PM here in sweet ole' Metropolis and still reeling from the concert that just took place in Buckner only hours ago... People are gonna be exhausted but that is after the adrenaline finally dies down. It was a wonderful concert from The Rising Lights... There was also Passion Kiss and then the Lightfoot Dreams. Each one with #'s that really grabbed and touched. But to help us all settle down and mellow out a little so our hearts don't burst from the excess hype that still flows due to the concert... Here's Billy Paul with Me and Mrs. Jones... Right here on MRHAP METROPOLIS... the best station with the best tunes across the land.

Music plays...

Radio: *Playing music* "Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing, goin' on
We both know that it's wrong
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We meet every day at the same cafe
Six-thirty and no one knows she'll be there
Holding hands, making all kinds of plans
While the juke box plays our favorite songs

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones)
We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

We gotta be extra careful
That do we don't build our hopes up too high
Because she's got her own obligations
And so, and so, do I

Me and Mrs., Mrs. Jones (Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones, Mrs. Jones)
We got a thing, goin' on
But it's much too strong
To let it go now

Well, it's time for us to be leaving
It hurts so much, it hurts so much inside
Now she'll go her way and I'll go mine
Tomorrow we'll meet
The same place, the same time

Me and Mrs. Jones
We got a thing goin' on
We gotta be extra careful
We can't afford to build our hopes up too high
I wanna meet and talk with you
At the same place, the same cafe, the same time
And we gonna hold hands like we used to
We gonna talk it over, talk it over
We know, they know, and you know what I know that it was wrong
But our thing is strong, we gotta let 'em know now
That we gotta thing going on, a thing going on"

Lisa: It's been a wonderful night. The day was just so exciting.

Nicole: *Sighs* Yeah.

They all got to checking their pokemon for injuries... It was gonna be some time before they'd be by a pokemon center...

What would they eat? There wasn't any food. Any ideas?

Vladimir was humming softly to the Pokémon around him. He was singing softly to them.

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me
Tired mechanical heart
Beats til the song disappears
Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
If only the clockworks could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Vladimir was humming softly to the Pokémon around him. He was singing softly to them.

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Lisa overheard and smiles... She was loving the sound of his voice. Somehow she then began to wonder how it was that she'd never got to hear him sing openly and feel as if there wasn't a care in the world.

Jeremy: Vladimir... That was seriously wonderful singing. I can't help but to feel appalled by the idea that you took it upon yourself to just keep it hidden like that. You clearly have a gift. A Genuine talent and yet you keep it to yourself. That is just unsettling and not acceptable behavior. When you have a gift... you are supposed to let it out. keeping it locked away is like killing a part of yourself. Snuffing it out. It'd be like as if i had a gift and instead of letting it out... kept it inside and snuffing it out. I'd be killing a part of myself too. *Seeing him motioning to rebuttal* No... Don't. It isn't an excuse. In fact... in case you didn't know... i am just like what you are in being shy. I am at times very shy. but i don't let it out... because while out here... i have to be strong for both my sisters and see that no harm comes of them. You really think it's easy for someone like me... to let out all of who i am... all the while be strong for my sisters... and myself? It isn't. I shouldn't be having to be made the leader and the one who's made out to be the heavy... But guess what? I Don't have a choice. When this whole thing began... it was just my sisters and me... Sandy. Darlene. That's it. That was all there was. Saphiroth and Curtis moments later... Joining in. But i was made to be the leader... A Gay teen. Drag Teen. I have gifts and talents that i let out... even though it is hard due to facing prejudice and ridicule. It's not easy doing what i do. It's hard. The last thing one needs is to cut a part of themselves off. Trying to hide their gifts. From the people. I hid who i was till i was 13... till i one day decided that i didn't give a damn what people thought of me. That i was a gay individual and God damn proud of it. They could either accept me or do them selves all a favor... and Sashay away. I came out and let people know that i was gay and i was proud of it. You're a singing jewel... You should be damn proud of it. Damn proud. I would be and i got more on my plate that i ought to.

Jeremy was letting it all out as the tension from all the hell that went on. The terror of team magma and worried about his mother... plus just recently... the stampede. Something in him... just went to the wolves and he snapped. Not meaning to. But he reached that point where he had to pop off and vent... if he didn't... he'd come to explode and wind up saying things... he really did not mean.

It didn't take but a few seconds for him to realize what he just did and... that was when Jeremy grabbed his things and just left... He felt so bad for coming off the way he had that he couldn't bare to stay and see the hurt look on their faces.

What was to come of Jeremy... Someone... Please pray for him...

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Lisa overheard and smiles... She was loving the sound of his voice. Somehow she then began to wonder how it was that she'd never got to hear him sing openly and feel as if there wasn't a care in the world.

Jeremy: Vladimir... That was seriously wonderful singing. I can't help but to feel appalled by the idea that you took it upon yourself to just keep it hidden like that. You clearly have a gift. A Genuine talent and yet you keep it to yourself. That is just unsettling and not acceptable behavior. When you have a gift... you are supposed to let it out. keeping it locked away is like killing a part of yourself. Snuffing it out. It'd be like as if i had a gift and instead of letting it out... kept it inside and snuffing it out. I'd be killing a part of myself too. *Seeing him motioning to rebuttal* No... Don't. It isn't an excuse. In fact... in case you didn't know... i am just like what you are in being shy. I am at times very shy. but i don't let it out... because while out here... i have to be strong for both my sisters and see that no harm comes of them. You really think it's easy for someone like me... to let out all of who i am... all the while be strong for my sisters... and myself? It isn't. I shouldn't be having to be made the leader and the one who's made out to be the heavy... But guess what? I Don't have a choice. When this whole thing began... it was just my sisters and me... Sandy. Darlene. That's it. That was all there was. Saphiroth and Curtis moments later... Joining in. But i was made to be the leader... A Gay teen. Drag Teen. I have gifts and talents that i let out... even though it is hard due to facing prejudice and ridicule. It's not easy doing what i do. It's hard. The last thing one needs is to cut a part of themselves off. Trying to hide their gifts. From the people. I hid who i was till i was 13... till i one day decided that i didn't give a damn what people thought of me. That i was a gay individual and God damn proud of it. They could either accept me or do them selves all a favor... and Sashay away. I came out and let people know that i was gay and i was proud of it. You're a singing jewel... You should be damn proud of it. Damn proud. I would be and i got more on my plate that i ought to.

Jeremy was letting it all out as the tension from all the hell that went on. The terror of team magma and worried about his mother... plus just recently... the stampede. Something in him... just went to the wolves and he snapped. Not meaning to. But he reached that point where he had to pop off and vent... if he didn't... he'd come to explode and wind up saying things... he really did not mean.

It didn't take but a few seconds for him to realize what he just did and... that was when Jeremy grabbed his things and just left... He felt so bad for coming off the way he had that he couldn't bare to stay and see the hurt look on their faces.

Vladimir looked down and sighed. "I can't really sing like I used to. Ace shattered that." He said, then laughed.

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me, and I walk alone
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a-
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah, aaah-ah
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
I'm walking down the line
That divides me somewhere in my mind
On the borderline
Of the edge, and where I walk alone
Read between the lines
What's ****** up, and everything's alright
Check my vital signs
To know I'm still alive, and I walk alone
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one, and I walk a-
Till then I walk alone

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

Vladimir looked down and sighed. "I can't really sing like I used to. Ace shattered that." He said, then laughed.

I walk a lonely road
Don't know where it goes
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
On the borderline
Read between the lines
Check my vital signs
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
Till then I walk alone

Jeremy made his way to the next town... Alone. He didn't bother sticking around the crew. He knew that what he was saying... was the truth and from his heart... but seeing the hurt look on the faces of his sisters... The hurt look on Vladimir's face... He couldn't bare to just stay and see the hurt he caused. He was indeed very sensitive and from that... came the reality that for what he said... he could only feel shame. It was the truth... but how he said... it was without tact.

Only an hour away from Lexington, Missouri...

Jeremy: *Setting up camp for himself and getting some snacks out for himself to eat just to get by for the night* Vladimir didn't deserve that. I can no longer be with the crew as long as he is there. All it'll do is remind me of the possible hurt i may have caused him. What was said was needed to be said. However... i didn't have to say it like i had. Lisa and Nicole are possibly hurt by what i said. That or guilty. No idea which it may be...

Pansear comes out from his pokeball...

Pansear: *Not seeing the others* Jeremy... where are the others? Where are we?

Jeremy: We're an hour away from Lexington. The others are still up at the overlook. We're going our own separate ways.

Pansear: What?... Why?

Jeremy: It's because of what i said... how i said it. I may have hurt Vladimir's feelings and i just can't bare to look at him anymore without seeing the possible hurt i may have caused him. It isn't fair to him. I can't do it. So... for a while... we're going our separate ways. They go their way... i go mine.

Pansear: *Looking down* This is sad.

Jeremy: *Sighs* I know, Buddy. I know. I feel it too. But i only have myself to blame for over shooting my mouth.

A minute later after camp was set...

Jeremy: *Letting out his pokemon and feeding them* There you go, guys. Eat up. Chowtime.

It was a sad moment...

But back where the others were...

Lisa and Nicole were numb and in tears for what Jeremy said. Where he went... they don't know and all they could do was shake and feel scared. Not just for themselves... But for Jeremy as well most of all. Sandy suddenly took off and made way to find Jeremy. He knew that something was not right with him and he cared and loved him too much to just let Jeremy go like that.

What was going on? Would things get soon mended?

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

I walk a lonely road
Don't know where it goes
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
On the borderline
Read between the lines
Check my vital signs
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
Till then I walk alone

Jeremy made his way to the next town... Alone. He didn't bother sticking around the crew. He knew that what he was saying... was the truth and from his heart... but seeing the hurt look on the faces of his sisters... The hurt look on Vladimir's face... He couldn't bare to just stay and see the hurt he caused. He was indeed very sensitive and from that... came the reality that for what he said... he could only feel shame. It was the truth... but how he said... it was without tact.

Jeremy: *Setting up camp for himself and getting some snacks out for himself to eat just to get by for the night* Vladimir didn't deserve that. I can no longer be with the crew as long as he is there. All it'll do is remind me of the possible hurt i may have caused him. What was said was needed to be said. However... i didn't have to say it like i had. Lisa and Nicole are possibly hurt by what i said. That or guilty. No idea which it may be...

Jeremy: We're an hour away from Lexington. The others are still up at the overlook. We're going our own separate ways.

Jeremy: It's because of what i said... how i said it. I may have hurt Vladimir's feelings and i just can't bare to look at him anymore without seeing the possible hurt i may have caused him. It isn't fair to him. I can't do it. So... for a while... we're going our separate ways. They go their way... i go mine.

Jeremy: *Sighs* I know, Buddy. I know. I feel it too. But i only have myself to blame for over shooting my mouth.

Jeremy: *Letting out his pokemon and feeding them* There you go, guys. Eat up. Chowtime.

It was a sad moment...

Lisa and Nicole were numb and in tears for what Jeremy said. Where he went... they don't know and all they could do was shake and feel scared. Not just for themselves... But for Jeremy as well most of all. Sandy suddenly took off and made way to find Jeremy. He knew that something was not right with him and he cared and loved him too much to just let Jeremy go like that.

Vladimir bit his lip, concerned. "Was it something I did?" He asked, looking at them. "What did I do wrong?" He asked, looking around. He set up his tent and crawled inside. He stayed in the tent until the next day, poking his head out. He looked sleepily and he yawed softly. "Morning, guys." He said, rubbing his eyes.

I pirouette in the dark
Tired mechanical heart
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
I wouldn't be so alone
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!
(Only)
Somebody shine a light
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
And shatter me!

I walk a lonely road
Don't know where it goes
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah, ah-ah
On the borderline
Read between the lines
Check my vital signs
I walk alone, I walk a-
Till then I walk alone
Ah-ah, ah-ah
I walk alone, I walk a-
I walk this empty street
Where the city sleeps
Till then I walk alone

It was a sad moment...

Vladimir bit his lip, concerned. "Was it something I did?" He asked, looking at them. "What did I do wrong?" He asked, looking around. He set up his tent and crawled inside. He stayed in the tent until the next day, poking his head out. He looked sleepily and he yawed softly. "Morning, guys." He said, rubbing his eyes.

It was morning by that time... Everyone got up and got prepared to make off for the next town...

Lisa: *Smiles* Morning, Vladimir. It's a really lovely day... isn't it?

Nicole: The sleep was just incredible.

Darlene: The whole night was restful.

Lisa: *Not seeing Jeremy* Where's Jeremy?

Nicole: *Sighs* He left last night. He ditched us after lashing out at Vladimir. Vladimir is shy. Doesn't openly sing as he doesn't want to be out and exposed to the world. Jeremy however... lashed out at him and tried to cover it up with saying the very things that he said.

Lisa: That's right... he did. Let's go find him and give him an ear full.

Nicole: Lisa... no. it won't help anything. It will only make things worse. Don't add more to it.

Lisa: What am i supposed to do... let Vladimir get crushed by such outbursts from Jeremy?

Curtis: *looking at the view* He couldn't have gotten far. So... he shouldn't be hard to find.

As for Jeremy...

He was walking by some of the stores looking for some stuff when since he had snapped... he lost a bit of his good sense. He went inside one of the stores and saw that it was a smoke hut/Convenience store. He walked in...

jeremy-kelly-lightfoots-drag-kid-looks-27-1.jpg

That.

Jeremy looked like he was in his mid-20's in that outfit. It helped him get away with what he was about to do...

Jeremy: *Walking over to the cashier* Hey there darling. Could i get 3 packs of Parliament reds?

Cashier: Certainly... *Grabbing the packs and putting them onto the counter* That'd be 12 bucks and 30 cents.

A couple minutes later...

While walking over to find a park...

Jeremy: *Pulling out a cigarette and placing it on his lips; lighting up and suddenly smoking* I'm gonna to travel my own way.

Pansear: *Looking around* Where do you suppose we go?

Jeremy: St. Louis. We have a 77 hour journey ahead of us... however... we need to get some supplies and it's vital that we get the stuff. Soon. We have 3 new pokemon in our team. That's just the start.

Jeremy was going his own way. But what would that mean for the rest of the crew? Where would they go without him? Things were starting to look pretty bleak for our travelers...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Passion Kiss's Pokemon Adventure is nigh. ((Open))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus