Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Asylum (Group RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MangoNekros

Asylums are just cells for those unfit to live in the real world. For those not properly acquainted with all of their senses. For those not capable of making through everyday tasks without major error. However, Asylums are also places of change. Where caring people can tend to these ill, and help them become more suitable for life outside of safety barriers. Asylum patients are people, too, and also seek love, friendship, and attention. It is up to the staff to treat the patients with the respect they deserve, even if they get harrassed or assaulted in the process. Because in the end, we're all a little mad.

(I don't know. I remember this old Asylum RP and I kinda want to do something similar, maybe with more romance and development and stuff. Patients have 4 levels of danger, obviously named 1, 2, 3, and 4. Higher the number, the more dangerous they are to be around, and the more staff is needed to manage them. Guards, doctors, and whatever are fine. Just tell me who your character is)
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 10%
Small possibility of combat, usually brief and not detailed.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Can you tell us more about the setting?

Do you have one in mind? Maybe a bit about magic or the paranormal and how open or available that kind of thing is?
MangoNekros Topic Starter

PorrainianPontiff wrote:
Can you tell us more about the setting?

Do you have one in mind? Maybe a bit about magic or the paranormal and how open or available that kind of thing is?

It's almost like your typical asylum. No magic, and maybe some very light paranormal elements. The setting is simple, watch over the patients, and make sure everyone doesn't go crazy
Yuepvr

Sign me up! Be ready for a goblin. :3

Yuepvr wrote:

Like, a legitimate goblin?
Yuepvr

MangoNekros wrote:
Yuepvr wrote:

No, just a short and fiesty person.

Yuepvr wrote:
MangoNekros wrote:
Yuepvr wrote:

No, just a short and fiesty person.
Oh okay
hello, I am interested in joining your rp. I am kinda new to RPR, I never roleplayed on here. Can I join?

McNuggy wrote:
hello, I am interested in joining your rp. I am kinda new to RPR, I never roleplayed on here. Can I join?

Of course you can, OVA DIO guy
MangoNekros wrote:
McNuggy wrote:

Of course you can, OVA DIO guy
ho ho excellent >:)
I might be interested. Are you okay with fantasy characters involved? I have a 15 foot tall feral werewolf who is smart enough to pick up a sword. He doesn't have magic, though, I want to know your thoughts.

SpiritHero wrote:
I might be interested. Are you okay with fantasy characters involved? I have a 15 foot tall feral werewolf who is smart enough to pick up a sword. He doesn't have magic, though, I want to know your thoughts.

That can be arranged
Oh this seems interesting and I wouldn't mind joining if it's still up for grabs! Is it still up for grabs?

PuppygirlK wrote:
Oh this seems interesting and I wouldn't mind joining if it's still up for grabs! Is it still up for grabs?
It still is :)
MangoNekros wrote:
PuppygirlK wrote:
It still is :)
Perfect. Can't wait to be part of this train! :star:

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Asylum (Group RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus