Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Fresh Start (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Lyle

Hello! I'm new to the site and just looking for people to write with and groups to join. I'm posting since I haven't been able to find anything in my feed really geared towards me! I write several paragraphs and am looking for more experienced partners- I turn 18 in a month.

Whether it be one on one or a group I'd really love to do stuff such as mystery, slice of life, drama, dystopian, survival, medieval, romance! I have a few characters up and more coming! I'm very flexible and eager to meet some new friends, please let me know if you're interested in giving me a shot :)

I'm more interested in joining a group than a one on one interaction. Groups that are doing medieval, modern or dystopian interest me most :)

Here is a example of my writing style- it is a bit graphic and a bit old but still a fine example none the less.

Click Here For Example
"This one's a human, isn't it?", or had been, reduced to that of vermilion mush. Most of its pieces were either missing or twisted beyond resemblance. A singular eye gleaming from the rotting pile, the ladder of a spine, the vertebrae stripped of muscle, a few unrecognizable fragments of anatomy. One would say the decomposing matter was nauseating, that the separated, yolky eye would pierce the soul of this young prince. Luckily for Sean, he didn't have a soul.

"Does it matter?," the uncouth sneer didn't throw the young Prince off guard, lithe legs bending as delicate fingers reached for a soggy lock of hair. "Young Ivory, I don't need your father breaking down my door because you cut yourself on yet another one of my traps," with a flurry of fur and a rough grasp, the brunette was whisked up by his arm, meeting a sharply carved face. Every time he went to visit the fur trader, Sean swore the man looked more malnourished. His skin was sickening, like chalk, veins sprawling beneath translucent skin, mauve circles matching his own. However the mauve webbing the fur-traders lids and under eyes were simply pigmentation, unlike Sean's which instead were hollow empty and sunken, out matched by his protruding, rounded cheekbones.

"Mm, gross-'' with a wrinkle of his nose, Sean retrieved his arm, shaking off his porcelain silk sleeve. "Touch me again and I will remove your fingers, vermin," a small hiss followed, the fur trader only lifting his brows with a slow growl. "Auvary, Seth Auvary,'' the reminder was gentle yet only an offended click pasted Sean's pale lips, dry and softly cracked, dehydrated from the journey from Ivory city to the outskirts of Onyx. While he'd been brought here on horse back by his father's Advisor, who was currently in Onyx doing business; going anywhere without his servant was an exhaustion.  However, as his king got weaker, the more responsibility there was dropped on Sean. The brunette had always been told not to fear, for he had at least another ten years before the crown would be handed down upon him, the young prince only recently turning twenty two. An illness had befallen their leader though, minor, but it was there, and it would eventually put an end to his rule. Sean's father was resilient however, even though most didn't last over a year, he wouldn't be surprised if the king lasted another three.  It was a secret, a well kept one at that. Only three people knew of the king's deteriorating health; Lauren, the king's loyal advisor, Mason, a palace servant and then Sean himself of course. With Lauren's lips tied and Mason's inability to leave the palace, if the news ever did get out, it would be Sean's doing.

"Young Ivory, why is it that you are intruding upon my land?," The scowl from Seth sent laughter bubbling up in the young man's chest, plump lips quivering as he swallowed the amusement down, chest feeling jittery. "Because I can," with a mocking grin and a delicate tilt of his head, Sean knew that annoyed the fur trader, but could he do anything about it? No. "Calm my friend, I'm here to make sure you're not wasting good meat, like my father asked," yes, that was technically why he was here, but Sean only added so in order to protect his reputation as the elegant, soft spoken Prince of Ivory. Sean was aware that there wasn't much known of him to either kingdoms, as he was often hidden away. The prince had gone to a few events, always draped in beautiful robes, keeping a quiet and decent demeanor at his king's orders. Being forced to act regal and compassionate all his life never really made Sean anymore caring, he just got better at faking it. Mischief purged that entire petite body of his, head to toe he was nothing but malice, even with such sweet eyes that would make anyone fall head over heels. The young prince could play pretend like none other, and was well educated thanks to his father's abundance of books which were very hard to come across, many of which were written by his father himself or Lauren, both men being able to read and write, Sean being taught by Lauren to do so.

"I've been sending what I can spare to the butcher in Onyx," the fur trader broke him from his self absorbed daze, hickory gaze licking up the man's figure. Whilst his face was sharp and starved, from what he could see, Seth the fur trader wasn't a bad catch. Wide pointed out chest, broad sharp shoulders that seemed to turn upwards, like his bones had been twisted that way. His waist was frail and thin but not like that of Sean's which was shrunken down because of his frequent corset wearing ever since he was a child. He'd stopped wearing them to bed a couple years ago, but his organs were still crushed the same, leaving him with his pinched twenty two  inch waist where Seth's had to be at least twenty seven. What amused him most though was even though Seth was more masculine than he, Sean towered over him; towered as if he was five nine and Seth was a measly five seven. If one could ignore his height and mean demeanor, Sean decided that yes, Seth would make a decent enough partner even though he couldn't make out much of the man's eyes or hair, covered and shadowed by the heap of wolves that hung over him.  "Ah, Seth, my father requested a rabbit fur robe from you, yes?," Seth nodded slowly at that, heels turning in the muck softly. "Finding enough albino rabbit fur was impossible so I could only make due with the normal pelt," the man explained, ready to lead Sean back to the small shack in which he did his handy work. "The fur is for me, not my father, so I do not care its shade," Sean began to follow the man quietly, nimble fingers clasping behind his back, long legs gliding along the forest floor. He was dressed nice, but nothing like his usual attire, feeling under dressed in his button up blouse, puffy yet beautiful ruffled sleeves, the cream shirt contrasting the black pants that wrapped tightly around his waist and clung tight to his figure the rest of the way down, simple lace up shoes covering his feet. The boy was feeling disappointed by that of his visit, bored with its mediocrity. Whenever he went out, Sean broke at least a couple rules, and one of the cruelest crimes of their time was homosexuality- and god was Sean a raging homosexual.  His father knew, but kept it hidden for his safety, however, behind closed doors, Sean didn't hide his affections for men, not feeling even a droplet of shame. "How much will it cost?," a soft hum escaped Sean, the young prince stepping closer to the fur trader, eyes lidding softly. "About five hundred," Seth muttered briefly, recoiling softly then as Sean's arms wrapped around his left arm slowly, feeling the man's chin rest along his shoulder and face pressed along his neck. "Is there anything I can do to make you lower that, Seth?," the purr made Seth's blood run cold, freezing as he felt Sean's thigh brush his hip, mouth going dry. Before he even had time to react, a loud snap was heard in the distance, Seth immediately knowing one of his hunting traps had gone off.

By the sound of the snap, it was a spring trap, crushing iron, like that of a bear trap but heavier and square. What confused him though was he was almost sure he heard a cry of pain follow the bone shattering snap, a human one. Maybe it was the promise of human suffering that had Sean peeling away from Seth like he was the plague, excitedly hurrying down the small hill, legs fumbling softly as his heel got stuck, causing him to tumble the rest of the way down, landing in a crumpled mess on his knees directly in front of Seth's newly filled trap.
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'm interested in giving you a shot
JetStorm

This seems interesting, I'd be happy to rp with you.
Hello! I'm looking for a partner if you're available.
I'd love to start a roleplay with you!! I've been roleplaying for about 9-10 years, so I consider myself experienced haha. I'm desperate for friendly faces as I'm brand new to this site..

I do mostly medieval, fantasy, & apocalyptic/dystopian but I am open to anything!!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Fresh Start (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus